Teen Bookclub ☮♥ discussion

Book Characters ♥ > Vampire Diaries- Stefan vs. Damon

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simms, Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (new)

Simms Molly (simmsmolly) | 2182 comments Mod
Damon <3

I'm not even a big fan of the books, Damon's the only reason I keep reading :)

message 2: by harshini (new)

harshini  (watchmeread) I read the original series, but I like Damon better :)

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 78 comments DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Damon sooooo much=D

In the series Stefan is better when he's badass (evil) hehe

message 4: by Inel (new)

Inel (darkglowings) Damon :)

message 5: by Lyrasha (new)

Lyrasha | 4 comments Easy. Damon.

message 6: by Simms, Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (new)

Does anyone like Stefan?
What do you think of them in the series?
I still like Damon better :)

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Finch (emilyfinch) Damon, Stefan annoys me in the books but I like him in the series

Danica Page (One Page at a Time) (danicapage) I have bad boy syndrome meaning that it's easy for me to like Damon.

He's got that certain appeal. Plus, he can do that eye thing. Yes, you better know what I'm talking about. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a Stefan girl!!! haha probably the only one!
I love Damon, too, though! :)

message 10: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 67 comments I honestly think the TV series is better than the books, even though I usually feel exactly the opposite.

I LOVE DAMON!! YUM:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 11: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 67 comments Danica Page (One Page at a Time) wrote: "I have bad boy syndrome meaning that it's easy for me to like Damon.

He's got that certain appeal. Plus, he can do that eye thing. Yes, you better know what I'm talking about. :)"

OH YEAH :) THE EYE THING ROCKS:)

message 12: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 67 comments Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Damon sooooo much=D

In the series Stefan is better when he's badass (evil) hehe"

I AGREE! Stefan is rather annoying in the books, but I really like him in the TV show and he goes all badass :) And he's hot, but I still love Damon :)

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Mrs. Stefan Salavatore Forever wrote: "I'm a Stefan girl!!! haha probably the only one!
I love Damon, too, though! :)"

Yeah, I prefer Stefan but that doesn't mean I think Damon is awesome too, lol.

message 14: by Mehwish (new)

Mehwish naqvi (mehwishnaqvi) | 3 comments I like Stefan but I like Damon alot more he is sooo hot and amazing lolz!!!but Stefan knows everything what to do everytime he thinks before what he has to do but Damon he do things without even thinking.Anyways I like Damon more than Stefan.

message 15: by Mehwish (new)

Mehwish naqvi (mehwishnaqvi) | 3 comments I like Stefan but I like Damon alot more he is sooo hot and amazing lolz!!!but Stefan knows everything what to do everytime he thinks before what he has to do but Damon he do things without even thinking.Anyways I like Damon more than Stefan.

message 16: by Simms, Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (new)

Alyssa wrote: "I honestly think the TV series is better than the books, even though I usually feel exactly the opposite.

I LOVE DAMON!! YUM:)

"

I agree, I normally prefer books to movies and TV shows but VD is an exception :)

message 17: by Diana ❀ ☺, Shadow Hunter Lover ❀ (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 1341 comments Mod
DAMON!!!!

message 18: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 67 comments @ MJ, I completely agree. It is definately the exception to my rule of Books always being bettter than the TV shows/Movies.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissa_94) | 124 comments Damon!

message 20: by Eva (new)

Eva Danica Page (One Page at a Time) wrote: "I have bad boy syndrome meaning that it's easy for me to like Damon.

He's got that certain appeal. Plus, he can do that eye thing. Yes, you better know what I'm talking about. :)"

TOTALLY agree :D

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I forgot what episodes they were but I loved when Stefan and Damon were imitation each other. Damon always used the word "brooding" which perfectly describes Stefan.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend is obssesed with this series, and i never had the chance to actually look into it. I started watching the show and I LOVEEEE Damon!!!! :D

message 23: by Simms, Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. (new)

Damon is very hot, I don't really enjoy the books but he's what pulls me through :)

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Broken Rain ❤ wrote: "My friend is obssesed with this series, and i never had the chance to actually look into it. I started watching the show and I LOVEEEE Damon!!!! :D"

You're not really missing much by reading the books :)

message 25: by dani (new)

dani (disciples) Damon but Stefan has that nice guy persona...

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Maddie Stefan

message 27: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I always used to like Stefan, but that was a long time ago. For the past couple of seasons on TV, I definitely like Damon better!

message 28: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) DAMON!

message 29: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 67 comments DAMON x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Team Damon/Delena <3

message 30: by Lema (last edited Aug 11, 2012 03:59PM) (new)

Lema  | 252 comments DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on look at him, he is so HOT
!!!!

message 31: by diana (new)

diana | 2 comments I'm definitely team Stefan!!! ... no matter how hot Damon is, -_- LOL

message 32: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) Team Stefan all the way!

message 33: by Harleen (new)

Harleen | 123 comments I love Damon!!!

message 34: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay

message 35: by Summer (new)

Summer | 1 comments I am a hard-core Stefan fan. I know im not one of many, but he's just like a perfect boyfriend and i love how he fights everyday so he wont become the ripper because he hates that part of himself. His love is pure, passionate, reliable, and soooo sexy. Elena and him are destined to be together and i think that's beautiful.

message 36: by T.J. (last edited Jan 28, 2014 09:31AM) (new)

T.J. | 10 comments DAMON! I love the troubled, complex male characters the best. The ones that throw predictability to the wind; who hide pain and their love for the girl.

Stephan, I already know what he's there for. He's nice. I want him to be happy. I just prefer Damon.