Beastly (Beastly, #1; Kendra Chronicles, #1) Beastly discussion

Was it ok for Kyle/Adrian to take in the girl?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maggie I'm torn between it because her father, excuse my language, was a dick. He wouldve probably just sold her as a prostitute or whatever, but on the other hand Kyle/Adrian had no right to take a human captive. AKA kidnapping. i don't know, tell me your opinions!

george ☽ yes... but she was better off with Kyle/Adrain (I'll just call him Kyle) than her father. It still wasn't right for Kyle to kidnap her but it's better that her being 'sold as a prostitute or whatever'. So I think that it was okay but not okay (don't worry, I don't know what I'm saying) for Kyle to have taken in the girl... what was her name?

Maggie i cant remember her name! aaah lol. but yeah, i understand what you're saying completely. thanks:)

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah It was not good for kyle to take in the girl but her father would of sold her and is never nice so there is two sides to the argument

message 5: by SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (last edited Nov 11, 2011 12:51AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE i remember her name it was.... Lindy but her father called her linda. anyway even though she was better off with Kyle/Adrian it also wasnt really ok to take her in 'cos even though her father was really nasty to her she still missed him so either way it is okay but not okay

Hannah Lindy was better off with Kyle/Adrian, but he still had no right to just take her like that. She lost her scholarship to the school she worked so hard to get, just because some boy wanted her...its not fair. She basically lost everything she worked for, so that Kyle could get what he wanted. So, basically, Kyle/Adrian was very selfish. Don't get me wrong, I loved the story, thought it was really cute...i'm just saying....
Although, in the end, he righted his wrong by getting her back into the school...so, I guess it all works.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm battling against myself.
I think it was wrong of Kyle or Adrian or whatever u wanna call him to take Lindy in for his own selfish purposes but If it was destiny for them to fall in love, I belive and support it fully.

Karli Whether it was ok or not, I'm happy he did because there wouldn't have been much of a story.

Rachel It wasnt okay, regardless of whether or not it was better for her, he didnt have any right to practically kidnap her(im really glad he did though, made the book so much more interesting!)

Nicole Danielle wrote: "I'm battling against myself.
I think it was wrong of Kyle or Adrian or whatever u wanna call him to take Lindy in for his own selfish purposes but If it was destiny for them to fall in love, I bel..."

I agree with you.

Sophia It was not okay but Adrian/Kyle redeemed himself by letting her go even when he knew he was in love with her. But if he had not kidnappped her, the story would have end up so differently. One, there would be no love story. Two, the rest of the book probably would have ended up with Adrian sulking and being depressed. And most importantly, the ever after would be different or non-exsistant.