Cover 2 Cover discussion

37 views
Halloween! > What were you for Halloween?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 08:47AM) (new)

i was going to be Cat In The Hat!!


message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Indian Princess even though I was Native American...


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna be cat in the hat! That's awesome! Haha I was a polar bear!


Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments I was an Angel.I didn't dress up for school.One kid was mustard in my US history one Honors.


message 5: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Mustard like the condiment?


Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments Yep.


message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana lol. I actually saw an angel at my school. Like three people dressed up because a) we had to pay do dress up and b) it wasn't even on hallowwen that we could dress up!


message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sydney wrote: "I wanna be cat in the hat! That's awesome! Haha I was a polar bear!"

Awesome!How did you pull off that? I'm sure there wasn't a polar bear in party city.


message 9: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I actually just remembered seeing like a 10 year old boy wearing a beer costume! His parents need to be smacked.


Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments Adriana wrote: "lol. I actually saw an angel at my school. Like three people dressed up because a) we had to pay do dress up and b) it wasn't even on hallowwen that we could dress up!"

You had to pay?!?! really?


message 11: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Yeah. Two bucks.


message 12: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett I didn't dress up coz we don't celebrate halloween.


message 13: by Naomi Scarlett (new)

Naomi Scarlett Adriana wrote: "Yeah. Two bucks."

We have to pay that whenever our school has a no uniform day


message 14: by Allison Linnette (new)

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 11 comments I dressed up as an FBI agent for school only, I don't really celebrate Halloween.


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I was Katniss and my little sister was prim. :D


message 16: by Christina (new)

Christina (jaredsullinger-my-bball-hero) | 22 comments I was a legit basketball player. I had on my aau uniform and i had my little bros fake pistol and ran around shooting random people.....only kids my age though cause the little kids were so cute!!!!


message 17: by C. (new)

C. McKenzie (cleemckenzie) In the forest with a flashlight . . . really. Midnight hike to celebrate the spooky night. My best Halloween ever.


message 18: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf [image error]


message 19: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Bridget wrote: "I was Katniss and my little sister was prim. :D"

You and your sister are awesome! (:


message 20: by Soccer (new)

Soccer Gal | 20 comments Mod
my halloween was canceled but i was a tele tubby, the yellow one, named laa laa


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Adriana wrote: "Bridget wrote: "I was Katniss and my little sister was prim. :D"

You and your sister are awesome! (:"


Thanks :)


message 22: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 18 comments Soccer wrote: "my halloween was canceled but i was a tele tubby, the yellow one, named laa laa"

lol


message 23: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 18 comments What I hate about Halloween is that you use your costume once a year and its only for Halloween.


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I make movies with my friends so I use them allot.


message 25: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 18 comments oh


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Bridget wrote: "I make movies with my friends so I use my costumes allot."


message 27: by Allison Linnette (new)

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 11 comments creator of awesomeness (arnauld) wrote: "What I hate about Halloween is that you use your costume once a year and its only for Halloween."

I agree, luckily I already had all my clothes needed :)


message 28: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (bookboss) We were vikings!!


message 29: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Hilary wrote: "We were vikings!!"

Awesome


ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I was a pizza dilevery person! I had a pizza box too.


Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) I was Katniss Everdeen, along with a bow, quiver of arrows and everything! I even had my trick or treat bag as Katniss's orange backpack.


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nemphisi wrote: "I was Katniss Everdeen, along with a bow, quiver of arrows and everything! I even had my trick or treat bag as Katniss's orange backpack."

That is freaking awesome!


message 33: by kathrine (last edited Nov 07, 2011 04:28PM) (new)

kathrine  (scarlettshea) | 55 comments Gothic Girl!


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i was the engerizer bunny for halloween! pretty funny!!


Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) Nice!


message 36: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Sydney wrote: "Nemphisi wrote: "I was Katniss Everdeen, along with a bow, quiver of arrows and everything! I even had my trick or treat bag as Katniss's orange backpack."

That is freaking awesome!"


Ditto


message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 2 comments I was a panda bear.... :)


message 38: by Adriana (new)

Adriana nice


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool


message 40: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I'm lame I did dress up this year, but one of my daughters was tinker bell the first half of the day and sleeping beauty the second half of the day, my other daughter was a lady bug.


message 41: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I was a fairy last year. I couldn't get a Tinkerbell outfit. ):
I've never like Tinkerbell until I saw her alone in her own movies.


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Adriana wrote: "Sydney wrote: "I wanna be cat in the hat! That's awesome! Haha I was a polar bear!"

Awesome!How did you pull off that? I'm sure there wasn't a polar bear in party city."


lol I already had a fuzzy jacket and so I sewed ears on and wore white pants and had a black nose painted on and BAM! Polar bear!


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!!


message 44: by Nyxie Kitten (last edited Nov 12, 2011 08:50AM) (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 26 comments lol I saw a kid wearing a labron james jersy and he had a paper bag over his head EPIC COSTUME


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha!


message 47: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) i wanted to be a witch this year, but since i was awfully sick i didnt get to be anything!


message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Madhatter!!!!


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I was midnight cleopatra


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Bridget wrote: "I was Katniss and my little sister was prim. :D"

awesome I see a hunger games fan?!?


« previous 1
back to top