The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) The Iron King discussion


396 views
Ash or Puck... who would you choose?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 244 (244 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Jennifer Dupriest I liked Ash... but I LOVE Puck. If you were a character in this book, who would you pick?


Jennifer I would pick PUCK too! Ash is cool and he is sweet to Megan but it took me forever to actually like him. Puck is just so funny and lovable right away. If it were me I would definitely pick PUCK!


Sarah I would pick Ash. he just so much more mysterious than Puck!


Elena I'd go for a menage-a-trois and be content with that. ;D


Vanessa i love Ash. ♥ from book one. especially in Iron Knight. :)


Amanda Book-Worm I've always preferred Puck.


Valerie Ash. Ash. Ash. Ash. Ash. I love him. He's just so dark and unknown...

Love you Ash!


Jency Ash! Puck is funny but I think Ash is right for Megan.


Emily I'm going to go with Puck; Ash has too much baggage.


Ziyue Ash Ash Ash Ash!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't want to have to turn around every time to make sure that Puck wouldn't be pulling a prank.


message 11: by J.D. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.D. Field Puck. Ash is dull.


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ASH! Omg he is AMAZING! I giggle every time I read about him! I'm a mess reading the Iron Knight!


Darlene PUCK!


Kristin It's hard to pick which one I love more. I would choose Puck because he knows Meghan so much better.. Then again I choose Ash because he knows what she really needs. I love both of them.. We need a third guy who is both Ash and Puck combined.. However if I were in the book I would choose Ash because he is the warrior type and me love that kind of guy..


Brianna totally ash...i like Puck, but ash is just more my type...


Amanda Book-Worm J.D. wrote: "Puck. Ash is dull."

Agreed.


Jennifer Amanda wrote: "J.D. wrote: "Puck. Ash is dull."

Agreed."


Agreed again


Taylor I disagree that Ash is dull. He's mysterious and there is so much we don't know about his past and thoughts. I would pick Ash and I understand why Megan picked him as well. Puck has been her friend forever...which does give him points but he's been in her life so long, I would have trouble thinking of him as anything more than a friend or brother. Ash is the kind of guy that you fall for on sight, and he's exciting, and he genuinally cares for Megan. If you can find a guy who's willing to give up everything he's ever known for you...hold onto that with everything you have.


message 20: by Rica (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rica ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Regina Tam omg i cant choose! i personally find Puck much more entertaining though and i think rejecting him hurts me more than rejecting ash. Soooo...i guess im on team PUCK. im pretty sure Ash is gonna end up with Megan so that leaves Puck for us to share <3


TheSeeker Ash, definatly


message 23: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia no way, Puck for sure. I mean, who doesn't love Prince Ash? But he'd kill her if he has too. Puck will always and has always been there, before the this magical world.


Cindy I would chose Ash definitely, Puck cannot compare to Ash at all.


Jennifer ASH!! Ash is just way more amazing than Puck. I've adored Ash ever since the 1st book, and I'm not going to change my mind now.


Cindy Jennifer wrote: "ASH!! Ash is just way more amazing than Puck. I've adored Ash ever since the 1st book, and I'm not going to change my mind now."

me either, team ash always.


Marianna Um the fack that both guys are like millions of years old made it way creepy. especially Puck. But TEAM PUCK ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!


message 28: by Deena Beena (new)

Deena Beena Puck. No question. Puck. But you know what? Meghan doesn't deserve Puck. She treated him like shit in book 2. But Puck is awesome.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

When my best friend asked me that question. I screamed and slapped her on the knee.
She has not since brought it up.


Hayley Puck is awesome and he is so funny!!


Kasey Ash definitely!!!! I always preferred him he's just so amazing :)
And he's just, kind of more intriguing than Puck


Arushi Vanessa wrote: "i love Ash. ♥ from book one. especially in Iron Knight. :)"

my thoughts exactly. [puck fails to compare


message 33: by Lydia (last edited Nov 11, 2011 11:28AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lydia Kristin wrote: "It's hard to pick which one I love more. I would choose Puck because he knows Meghan so much better.. Then again I choose Ash because he knows what she really needs. I love both of them.. We need ..."

Couldn't agree more!! I love Ash because he's so perfect for Meghan and he's more warrior and mysterious type. But at the same time, I LOVE Puck too, he's so funny and sweet and caring! :DDD
But if I don't have to choose I'm not gonna!! :D


Darlene Deena Beena wrote: "Puck. No question. Puck. But you know what? Meghan doesn't deserve Puck. She treated him like shit in book 2. But Puck is awesome."

And the beginning of book 3 :/


Lydia Kay wrote: "I like Puck's personality, but Ash's looks (I mean look at the front cover for book 4- drools LOL)"

Hahahahahahaha well put ;D


Sally Ash without a doubt. He is the one who declared himself to Meghan and even vowed to become her knight. Puck may love Meghan but he never had the balls to admit his feelings even when he had ample opportunity to do so when it was just him and her in the human world. It was too little too late for Puck to stand up and admit his true feelings when Meghan's heart was with someone else.


Lydia Sally wrote: "Ash without a doubt. He is the one who declared himself to Meghan and even vowed to become her knight. Puck may love Meghan but he never had the balls to admit his feelings even when he had ample..."

As much as I love Puck....very well put :D


Sally Thanks Lydia - didn't want to go on my soap box but he who declares deserves to win ;o)


Katelyn vitale Sally wrote: "Ash without a doubt. He is the one who declared himself to Meghan and even vowed to become her knight. Puck may love Meghan but he never had the balls to admit his feelings even when he had ample..."
thats ture Ash gave up more then puck i mean he go banshid by his own mother\


Katelyn vitale Mollie wrote: "ASH! Omg he is AMAZING! I giggle every time I read about him! I'm a mess reading the Iron Knight!"

i havent got it yet but i ccant wait XD


Veronica PUCK


Karlein Kwong Katelyn wrote: "Mollie wrote: "ASH! Omg he is AMAZING! I giggle every time I read about him! I'm a mess reading the Iron Knight!"

i havent got it yet but i ccant wait XD"


Haha me too lol


Kimberly I choice Ash all the way. Puck was there with her through everything she went through as a human and did nothing to help her or tell her about what she really was. I know those were his orders but it still makes me mad. She wouldn't have gone into all of this so blinde if he would have just told her everything sooner. Ash is honest with her about everything and he loves her just as she is, even when she isn't following all the stupid fey rules. She should be with Ash <3


Kimberly Sally wrote: "Ash without a doubt. He is the one who declared himself to Meghan and even vowed to become her knight. Puck may love Meghan but he never had the balls to admit his feelings even when he had ample..."

I totally agree with you


Lorelei PUCK. he is too funny. Had me laughing EVERY time he said something :D


Danielle I like them both because they are both totally different....I felt bad for Puck though because he has loved Megan for a long long time and the only reason he didn't tell her was because he wanted her to know him for what he really was first, but then Ash came in and swept her away...but he is very loyal to her as well...so it is a win win either way in my opinion.


Lauren PUCK ALL the way


Jamielyn ASH. He did everything for Meghan! :)


message 49: by Ziyue (last edited Nov 19, 2011 09:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ziyue I <3 Ashallyn darkmyr' tallyn forever & always! I think that is how u spell his name.


Ashlie I very much dislike Ash, but I absolutely LOVE Puck!


« previous 1 3 4 5
back to top