Penelope Fletcher discussion

Enchant (Rae Wilder, #3)
This topic is about Enchant
(Closed) Demon Dark: Free eBook Copy For Group Members

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Penelope (new) - added it

Penelope Fletcher (Miss_Fletcher) | 17 comments Mod
I'm only keeping the offer in this thread open for a limited time! It ends on the 3rd of November 2011 12:00 GMT.

But yes, if you are a member of this group, and would like a free eBook copy of Demon Dark just enter your email address below and the book will be sent to you just after the deadline.

Pxx

message 2: by Christina (last edited Nov 01, 2011 06:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christina (obsessivedrmer) | 3 comments Would love to have this! I've LOVED all the books I've read of yours so far!!! <3 christielynn2004@gmail.com

Alina Diaz | 2 comments I would love to have the third book. I've read the other 2 and I cant wait to see how this one turns out. adiaz011@hotmail.com

Christie | 20 comments PENELOPE YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!!
Christie27castillo.cc@gmail.com

Ive been dying for this book to come out already! waiting for your novels is like going to the dentist! extremely painful! Im so ready for the rollercoaster ride you always seem to provide!!!
YAYYYYY!!!

you have made my week!

Lisa Harkins (Pandorasbox73) | 5 comments I cant wait to read this one! All your work so far has been amazing! Pandorasbox73@comcast.net

Tasha (iluv_2_read) | 3 comments I am so excited that this book is finally out! tashamntg0@gmail.com

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Norvell | 1 comments Loved the first two books, thanks! I've been waiting for this one. JennNorvell@yahoo.com

LaRissa (larissamarie) | 2 comments Thank you so much! I love to read your books! I can't wait to dive into this one!
lmcampitelli@gmail.com

Justina | 8 comments jmsirianni@hotmail.com. I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!! Thanks again Penelope for another great book!!!! I loved the last free book. I'll probably still buy it for my kindle!!!!

message 10: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda | 5 comments rhonda.martin@alumni.utoronto.ca. Thanks for this Penelope. I am anxious to read the book.

message 11: by Penelope (new) - added it

Cool. This offer is now closed. I'll get the book out to you all asap. Px

Christie | 20 comments im so excited!!!

Christina (obsessivedrmer) | 3 comments Got it! Thanks so much Penelope!! You ROCK! <3

Christie | 20 comments Penelope wrote: "Cool. This offer is now closed. I'll get the book out to you all asap. Px"

GOT IT!

Katie (dmkatie) | 4 comments I'm pretty sure I missed out on this :( Seriously I am crying... I have been stalking your site trying to figure out when I can buy it on B&N.... Any ideas when it will be available??? I am SOOO jealous of all the people who got it early!

message 16: by Rosie (last edited Nov 08, 2011 03:14PM) (new)

Rosie | 1 comments I logged in way to late for this offer.So
depressed.Been tracking to see when the book finally came out free and here I go and miss it!!!! Daaahhh!!
But just in case gueshi_love4@hotmail.com

message 17: by rhonda (last edited Nov 08, 2011 04:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

rhonda griffith (sunshineyrain) | 1 comments how did i miss this!!?? I have been waiting so long that i started rereading demon girl in hopes that when i finished, the e-book would magicly apear on my nook.
You really are awesome for offering this.
just in case your having a good day sunshineyrain@hotmail.com

Katie (dmkatie) | 4 comments Well, heck if others are wishful thinking, so will I! k.hupke@mchsi.com :) I don't expect it, just hoping!

message 19: by Kasy (new) - added it

Kasy Burke | 2 comments shadowfax8107@yahoo.com.au

message 20: by Penelope (new) - added it

You guys are too cute. How can I say no? Okies. Those who posted before this will get a copy. Offer really is closed now. Px

message 21: by Maaria (new)

Maaria Zafar (mizafar1x) Penelope wrote: "You guys are too cute. How can I say no? Okies. Those who posted before this will get a copy. Offer really is closed now. Px"
Ohmygosh thankyouu ! i'm sure i'd love it:D Yeee can't wait to read it. :]

message 22: by Jeeney (new)

Jeeney | 1 comments Ohh

message 23: by Deauval (new) - added it

Deauval | 2 comments Hi Penelope, I only discovered your books yesterday and have been through demon girl and demon day. I would love to get a free copy of demon dark (how ever cheeky it is to ask, i had to try) did mention how pretty u are( butt kissing) :D
deauvalwallace@gmail.com

message 24: by Saoirse (new)

Saoirse Mccaughey | 2 comments saoirse.mccaughey@hotmail.com

message 25: by Nazia (new) - added it

Nazia (leodame87) | 1 comments hi penelope,i'm a new fan of ur's.started reading ur books last month..it wuld b really nice of u,if i culd get a copy of DEMON DARK,the suspence is killing me..
naziasadaf_787@yahoo.com

Katie (dmkatie) | 4 comments You can get it on Barnes & Noble, but it is now called: Enchant. Actually all of the books names changed. If you search by her name you could probably find it on Amazon too.