Christian Readers discussion

Pozible Campaign

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Nature of God 50 Christian Devotions about God's Love and Acceptance by Mona Hanna

I've created a campaign on the site Pozible, which is a crowdfunding site like Kickstarter. I've also mentioned this on the "Christian non-fiction books" group.

I have a giveaway on Goodreads, for my book "The Nature of God." I'm trying to raise money through Pozible, so I can giveaway 100 books, instead of 5.

Giving away 100 books will mean a lot more interest in my book, which will hopefully lead to sales. Publishers can afford to give away that many books, but I can't afford it without help. I'd like to reach as many people as possible, as I think my book can help people in their relationship with God.

Please look at my Pozible campaign, and pledge if you're interested. Pledges start at $1. There are different rewards for different levels of pledges, such as a signed copy of my book, or a framed, handwritten devotion.

http://www.pozible.com.au/index.php/a...

Thank you so much!

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen I wish you the best with this. I would love to do it, but not able.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for your kind words.

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana Rongione (danarongione) | 36 comments I'll pray about what the Lord would have me to give.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dana wrote: "I'll pray about what the Lord would have me to give."

Thank you, Dana.