Camy Tang/Camille Elliot discussion

Protection for Hire ebook galley available on NetGalley!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camy (new)

Camy (camytang) | 1293 comments Mod
Hi guys,
Sorry I've been AWOL lately, I was on deadline (I know I sound like a broken record, but really, it's the truth!)

I just found out today (well, okay, technically yesterday) that the ebook galley of Protection for Hire is now available on NetGalley!

If you haven't already, go and sign up for NetGalley (it's free) and then request to read Protection for Hire (the official release date is Dec 1st so you get to read it over a month early!):
http://www.netgalley.com/PopupHandler...

I'm not sure if the link below will work, but it's a quick invite widget. I think if you simply click on the link you will be taken to NetGalley to gain auto approved access to Protection for Hire (you will have to sign in to NetGalley when you click on the link):

http://netgalley.com/index.php?module...

I hope you guys enjoy Protection for Hire!

What have you all been up to lately? I am excited because a friend is letting me borrow three Patricia Veryan novels (old and out of print and two of them are very hard to find at a reasonable price) so that I can read them!
Practice to Deceive
Journey to Enchantment
The Tyrant

I am soooooo looking forward to reading these books since I know they're hard to find. I so rarely find Patricia Veryan novels at my local used bookstore or thrift shop.

message 2: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments I requested it an email has gone to the publishers and will see if they accept me. not sure if I have requested from Zondervan's before so will see if they accept. Not all will accept me.

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments I was in the City and got 20 Heartsong present books for $16 with 6 states I needed to read this year. (now have 10 to go and only two states I am struggling to find one being Nevada.)

message 4: by Camy (new)

Wow that's awesome, Jenny! What's the other state you're looking for?

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments I know its not Oklahoma, Texas, California, Montana or colorado.
I am just checking.
woops there are 4. Mississippi, Nevada, South Carolina and North Dakota.

message 6: by Camy (new)

Those are historicals or contemporaries?

message 7: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments doesn't matter. I have some books I dont know where they are set so may have one and not be sure where as I have a couple mentioning dakota territory so not sure if its north or south. I thought Utah was the problem but got one last week.
the current book is Montana, the next is Tennessee, then hopefully your book,

message 8: by Camy (new)

Awesome!

Right now I'm reading Saving Hope by Margaret Daley. It's not out until March 2012 but if you belong to NetGalley, you can request the galley right now. It's published by Abingdon.

message 9: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments Oh I have North Dakota so its only 3.

message 10: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments Where is this one set is it texas? (I have had so many in texas.) I have requested from Abingdon but it was with a blog tour so not sure if they will accept me Avon rejected me. Moody did till one of the authors asked if I could have the galley as she wanted me to help plug her book so now they accept me.

message 11: by Camy (new)

Yes, Saving Hope is set in Texas. I just finished it--it was great! Ending was really exciting.

message 12: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 225 comments I have been auto approved for Zondavans so have your book well will when i sign in.

message 13: by Camy (new)

Great! Thanks!