twilight lovers! discussion

Books in the Twilight Series > Jacob. vs Edward

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nelle (new)

Nelle (rhinoghost) Hi! I'm defiantly a "Team Edward" and I was wondering, why are "Team Jacobs"....."Team Jacobs"? Note: I haven't even finished book one yet, so please no spoilers, if possible, if not be as vague as possible!!! Thank you so much!!! :D (do smiley faces count as text talk???)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) well, jacob only really comes into the story in the second book. i am SO team edward. edward is careing, selfless, and.....idk....jacob is...bitter...pushy....(not at first but afterwards)

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey,

Well I am team Jacob but what I mean by that is not that I think him and Bella should be together. I'm team Jacob because he is my abolute favorite character in the series because he is sooo real. He makes mistakes but they are mistakes that anybody desperately in love with someone would make, paso he's very. Funny! The more you read the more you'll see what I mean, especially in Breaking Dawn.

message 4: by Nelle (new)

Nelle (rhinoghost) @ Krystal, @ Coolkidrox123, wow!!! Thanks!!! That makes way more sense than I thought it would! Thank you!!! :D

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Krystal thats why I love ya!! I am totally team JAKE!! Don't get me wrong I think for Bella, Edward is perfect but for me it will always be Jake. He has been my favorite character since I first read the books (and that was a loooooonnnnnngggggg time ago) I read the books when they first came out before they even decided to make the movies and all the hype.

message 6: by Shannan (new)

Shannan (ShannanRaymond) | 1 comments TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY, HE IS SO MY TYPE!!!!

Chelsea_Book_Obsessed TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY PEEPS. HE IS SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) ok i change my answer! i like them both (i resently read new moon) i think they're both great!

message 9: by Shivani (new)

Shivani Singh | 46 comments I love Edward very much according to me there is no comparison of edward with anyone

message 10: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 103 comments Team Edward for LIFE!!

message 11: by Ishy (new)

Ishy (ishy25) | 10 comments Team Edward!!!!! More power to Edward!!.

message 12: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) Team Jacob. I don't go by who treats Bella better or who won her, that seems too narrow minded to me. I love werewolves, and he's just a neat wolf, so yeah

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah1) I love them both for to very different reasons
I love Edward cause he just loves bella so much and would do anything for her where as Jacob isn't scared to hurt her feeling or make her worry he's sp relaxed about everything but he also doesn't mind hurting Bella which is why I don't know who I like more.
I'm just glad the book had a happy ending for both Edward and Jacob

message 14: by Emeraldclaw (new)

Emeraldclaw Team Edward definetly he is soooooo hot.

message 15: by Ivana (new)

Ivana | 4 comments Edward! Because I like vampires more than werewolfs :)

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby (i3cats) | 8 comments i like them both. but jacob has renesame now so there all good.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i was team Edward but int he fourth buk jacob was so sweet.i mean he left his clan,group wateve and that was so touching, but ya i am TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Rula (new)

Rula A | 7 comments team EDWARD
vampiers for ever :)

message 19: by Mikey (new)

Mikey (littlemiller111) | 2 comments don't get me wrong jacob is HOT but bella is is love w/ edward. cant kill love because of looks

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghan-dillon1hotmailcom) TEAM JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only team Jacob person here, usually it's all team edward and i'm the only team jacob, and everybody thinks i'm crazy :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! Jacob just sucks.

message 22: by Adria (new)

Adria | 23 comments See this a tricky one for me. I am Team Edward because I loved his character in the books. But as for the actors I am Team Taylor, because I thought he did a better job with Jacob than Robert Pattinson did with Edward.

message 23: by Kya (new)

Kya (pinkiepie6) | 5 comments TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
(Plus Taylor lautner is totally H-O-T!)

message 24: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 17 comments I'm totally team Edward. I hate Jacob with a passion when reading the books haha. I can tolerate him by then end, but not before.
Edward is just a lot more considerate, and I love his humour, and I picture him as so much sexier than Jacob!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Anita wrote: "I'm totally team Edward. I hate Jacob with a passion when reading the books haha. I can tolerate him by then end, but not before.
Edward is just a lot more considerate, and I love his humour, and ..."

Yeah that's how I feel too!!!

message 26: by shaecamardo (new)

shaecamardo (clockworkwonder) | 6 comments TEAM EDWARD!!! She is literally married to Edward but I think it was a good plot twist that Jacob would come or the rest of the books would be boring

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie Docherty | 1 comments Team Edward 😀

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna Maria | 7 comments When I was first reading the books I was hooked and loved Edward from the beginning. Team Edward for life!😊 Lol.😁

message 29: by Gymnastics1011 (new)

Gymnastics1011 | 17 comments I am team.... IDK!!! I think that Jake sometimes riuns everything, tho. Like in eclipse when he kisses Bella my blood went cold not even kidding.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I like both equaly