All book Rp's! discussion

Harry Potter Rp > Harry Potter Charries

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) Make charries here. No chart or sheet, get creative!!

message 2: by Chase (last edited Nov 02, 2011 04:23PM) (new)

Chase (dekunut) I am Tennor Dekan. My hair is a dark brown and I'm short. I have a fiery temper and hold my wand, an 8-inch holly and dragon hert string, proudly. A first-year in Ravenclaw House, I'm ready for anything.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I m making my own chart I like being organized XD

Name: Stella Tristian
Year: 7th
Wand: 11 inch Elm, pheonix feather
House: Gryffindor
Personality: She is smart, fun, and flirty. She loves having fun and laughing. She can be very fierce and protective, she will hurt you if you mess with her
Appearence: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kz7...
History: Her parents are unspeakables. She rarely sees them and is used ot being on her own. Her cousin is practically her brother and she always laughs and with him.
Other: She has the patronus of a wolf, an avid quiditch fan, and she does enjoy pranks. She gets a bit paranoid and gets into things that are non of her buisness

Name: Liam
Year: 7
Wand: 10 inch holly unicorn hair
Personality: Can be concidered a womanizer, but is a respectful young man. Though he doesnt date much. He is funny, loud, a bit arrogant. Like his cousin very protective
Appearence: http://coolwallpaperz.files.wordpress...
History: His Father died in the war, and his mother raised him and his little brother alone. Stella kinda lives with them kinda not.
Other: Plays beater for Gryffindor, tiger patronus. Plays practical jokes on Stella a bit and others.

message 4: by Kenna (new)

Kenna *F*cking wiff the DJ* (BitchinWiffTheDJ) | 17 comments Name. Ebany Grace. Gender. Female. Age. 16.

Short 5'2''. Seriously don't bother me when im mad. DON'T.

Parents. Becca Grace. General Frank Grace.

History. I was born in August and had pink hair, it grew at an exception amount each day and i was a stunted in hieght forever and still. My hair is now dark black and brown and honey blonde, long and curly/wavy.

House. Ravenclaw.
Wand. Willow, 12 inches, unicorn hair and a bit of unicorn horn, it is one of a kind and has no brother.

I'm short tempered but easily distracted from anger. I love to flirt and find the right guy even if that means love potion (just kidddinnng), I'm hyper and funny, sweet, self willed, and like to skip classes. My best class is potions and Transfiguration.

Crush.Tennor.

message 5: by Caroline (last edited Jan 02, 2012 07:38AM) (new)

Caroline (carolineboh) Name: Belle
Year: 1st
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: 11 1/2 inch cherry with dragon heartstring
History: Born to two wizards, but wasn't raised as one. Didn't have any friends because they all thought I was weird.
Hair: Strawberry Blonde
Eyes: Really deep green
Hieght: 5'2" (I'm 11)
Other: I'm caring and help my friends when in need. I enjoy reading and sometimes studying. I like the color blue and can be very shy due to my lack of social expirience. I also hate to ply Quidditch although I enjoy watching!
Patronus: Rabbit
(Do I need approval before I start posting, or can I just start?)

message 6: by Uditi (new)

Uditi Name: Hermione Granger
Year: 3rd
Wand: 10 ¾" vine wood, with a dragon heartstring core.
History: Muggle parents, loves to read
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown/hazel
Height 5'6"
Best Friends: Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.
Subjects: Currently taking 10 subjects (no-one knows how). Favourite subject is Arithmancy.
Patronus: Otter

Often misunderstood by many people but can be really unpredictable at times.

message 7: by Uditi (new)

Uditi Name: Cassandra Willian
Year: 2nd
House: Ravenclaw

Has three older brothers....

(( I'll add more later but you can add some if you want ))