Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Uglies (Uglies, #1)
This topic is about Uglies
Dystopian Books Become Movies > What happened to the UGLIES movie?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jed (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jed (specklebang) | 38 comments I'm really surprised that this film never happened. It certainly would be easier to film than say, The Hunger Games.

Another film I was very excited about, Altered Carbon also disappeared.

Frostfire | 4 comments I would love an uglies movie!

Copril | 8 comments The last I heard about it was on Scott Westerfeld's blog ( http://scottwesterfeld.com/blog/2011/... )

But I really hope it's made, I can't wait to see how they do it!!

On imdb it says that it's due for 2012, but I doubt that seeing as how they don't have a cast listed. D:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I really hope it'll happen~ :O
I can't really think of an actress that will fit Tally though~ hm.. but then again, I don't really know a lot of actresses x)

Copril | 8 comments I read somewhere that Tally was going to be played by shailene woodley, but i haven't heard anything really. I guess that was just a rumour though since imdb and the rest of the world doesn't seem to have anything about the cast.

I think it'd be good if the actors were unknown, but then again if it turns out they're famous and perfect for the part then I won't complain, haha.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I am soooo scared for this movie. It's been my favorite book since I was in Junior High. I can only imagine all the ways it can be completely bucherd.

Copril | 8 comments Sabra wrote: "I am soooo scared for this movie. It's been my favorite book since I was in Junior High. I can only imagine all the ways it can be completely bucherd."

Haha, I am kind of scared. It's more of the whole future thing that's got me worried; they could get it so so wrong. I hope they don't overdo it. When I pictured that world, it was pretty similar to now except with a few differences (obviously).

Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Altered Carbon (other topics)