Five Pillars and More discussion

What Five Pillar book are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally (new)

Sally | 13 comments Mod
I am not yet working on one as I just as getting reacquainted with TJED but I am looking over my Level One Five Pillar List and trying to decide. I am hoping to make a choice and start one within the next few days.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2 comments We had already started 'The Wind in the Willows', before we found the pillars on TJed so we're continuing that and my eldest, aged 8 is reading 'The Wizard of Oz'. There are so many books I want to read with them. We love to read! What are you currently reading Sally?

message 3: by Sally (new)

Sally | 13 comments Mod
We started Stuart Little tonight - me & the kids. I am currently reading the books listed here on goodreads but need to add the newest addition which I started last night plus The Taming of the Shrew which hopefully I will start tonight.

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally | 13 comments Mod
I just started Taming of the Shrew like I had hoped last night but didn't get far since it was so late.

message 5: by Ranee (new)

Ranee (kermitcrew) | 1 comments Still need to finish Carry On, Mr. Bowditch and I am going to start Swiss Family Robinson! :0)

message 6: by DeAyn (new)

DeAyn | 6 comments Should we have a list of the 5 Pillar Books available (or perhaps even a link) for those who need to know what books are on the list so that they can go to it directly?
Granted, I haven't ckd if we do already. So please disregard if we do. :)

message 7: by DeAyn (new)

DeAyn | 6 comments Beautiful & very resourceful might I add. :)

message 8: by DeAyn (new)

DeAyn | 6 comments I am continually reading & re-reading all 3 TJEd books (A Thomas Jefferson Education, Leadership Education: The Phases of Learning & The Home Companion) as they tend to be more of a resource to me.
In addition to that, we are currently reading Winnie the Pooh as a family and I am reading The Swiss Family Robinson.
Thinking of picking up again- to finish reading -the Wind in the Willows with the family after we are done with Winnie the Pooh.

message 9: by Christa (new)

Christa | 4 comments We are currently reading The Swiss Family Robinson as a family. My daughter is reading The Secret Garden, and we will be heading to the library to find a book for my 7 year old. I am not an advid reader, but I do enjoy a good book. I just have a hard time fitting in the time.

message 10: by DeAyn (new)

DeAyn | 6 comments We (my husband & I) just recently read Carry On Mr Bowditch. Great book, highly recommend it to any who are interested. I personally, was able to make a lot of connections in relating to my sons.
We also read as a family The Christmas Sweater & The Christmas Carol. Great holiday books!
We (my husband & I) are currently reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.