Outlander Series discussion

Outlandish Challenges > Challenge Ideas

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments hey guys!

super excited to be coming up with some challenge ideas for you all to have fun with.

If you guys have any, feel free to post 'em here - i'm sure some of you are more creative than me ;)

message 2: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments How about book titles?

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments so like spell out outlander? and then read a book title that starts with O or an author whose first or last name does?

message 4: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

message 5: by Kesha (new)

Kesha | 16 comments I like the book title idea Wendy.

What do you guys think of a challenge where we pick a main character and everyone reads books with a main character with the same name?

message 6: by JC (new)

JC (jmnc) | 27 comments Read any book from the "readers also liked" feature on any outlander book's page.

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments i'm going to throw out literature-map.com - for authors who write like Gabaldon and whatshouldIreadnext.com - for books like (you can plug a title in and it'll give you similar books)

Peggyzbooksnmusic | 448 comments JenC. wrote: "Read any book from the "readers also liked" feature on any outlander book's page."

JenC...I like this suggestion as it's one of my favorite features on Goodreads :)

Peggy Z

message 9: by JC (new)

JC (jmnc) | 27 comments Mine too! I prefer it over the new recommendations feature since it includes books on my TBR and actually makes sense as far as ratings, genre, etc.

message 10: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments if you guys have some ideas for challenges that could run for an entire year - I'm currently looking for some - I have a few ideas, but would love your input