The Underground discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((hehe, just a place to gather and talk about junk))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric walked in, still holding the large maps in his hands. Noticing Zach he grinned sleepily. "Hello"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric grinned, Fancy pants. "Maps. Charts. Some of them I don't even know. Reyna at the safe house. someone needs to pick her up, but I have no idea if anyone's awake

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Well, for one I can't drive. Princes might get a lot of things, but definitely not cars." Eric said, grinning

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric glanced at the chart, trying to see it upsidedown.
"I don't think they're awake. either that or they're hiding."

In his pocket the walkie talkie kicked in, "Hey Fancy pants."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric grabbed the control, "Yeah?"

"They're coming. Like...they have a tank."

Edric looked confused, "Where are they going?"

"No idea. To the Coffee shop? How am I supposed to know. We didn't get any leak on it."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((tell me, are you addicted to ice mochas? hahaha))

Edric looked at him, "They're coming past the first safe house with a tank. That wasn't part of our insight. This is bad."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((XD I love that))

Edric looked worried, "Night Hawk, what are their intentions? Can you see them?"

some buzzing from the talkie before Reyna spoke. "Well, I can't seen anyone. It just seems to be going along. I don't know why they're moving it though."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric handed it to him, used to Zach's demands.

"Helllloooooo?" Reyna said from the talkie, muttering curses under her breath

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((oh! thanks XD))

"Damned Wolf, i got some grenades, two gas bombs and maybe a major explosive. I can't tell behind the dirt" Reyna's voice replied

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Well," Reyna said, almost whispering, "They seemed to have stopped....Yeah, Someone's coming out."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric grinned, "Of course."

"Righto!" Reyna muttered, "Night Hawk out."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Edric laughed, Bringing the walkie talkie with him and grabbing his sword, along with the RPG in the corner ((lawl, RPG in a corner))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((kk))