The Underground discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((actually literally in a sewer, it's pretty mucky but if you find the right passage, you'll get the the entrance of the resistance.))

message 2: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Blaze stumbled around the entrance, grimacing at the horrid smell.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna sat on a corner, reading a magazine. It was her job to watch the door tonight. "Hey Blaze." she muttered looking up from the pages

message 4: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Blaze nodded in hello, "Don't know how you stand the smell." she commented, trudging through the dark tunnel. Water and mold coated the walls and floor, giving the air a disgusting moistness, "I'd ask for a promotion."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna laughed, "Most of the time I'm on duty outside, but tonight I decided to take a break"

message 6: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "True" Blaze muttered, ducking her head as the tunnel steeped a little lower. "Hows shift?" she asked, figuring Reyna could use some company.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) She shrugged, "pretty alright. No one's come in wounded yet so I take it's been a good night"

message 8: by rosebee (last edited Nov 15, 2011 01:35PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) "Mmm." she mumbled, tapping her fingers against her waist looking around. "I still haven't found a place I'm good with yet..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna titled her head, "What do you mean?"

message 10: by rosebee (last edited Nov 15, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

rosebee (rose33) Blaze shrugged, "I still haven't found a place to 'work' yet...the kitchen fired me after we had a small incident with the stove...they called me a pyrotechnic. Such an exaggeration."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna grinned, she was liking this girl. "Well what are you good at? I mean, besides your amazing cooking"

message 12: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "Fire" she said, "Hence the code name Blaze" She beamed, shifting her feet self consciously.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna grinned, "Don't go anywhere near Boomer. We'll all be killed"

message 14: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Lynn raised her eyebrows, "who's that?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna smiled, thinking about her crazy friend, "Oh, he's this guy who has this passion for blowing stuff up. They guy's crazy!"

message 16: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "Sounds like we'd get along jussstttt fine" She said, laughing quietly.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) She laughed, "Maybe you will. Who knows, at least you'll have fun setting dynamite off"

message 18: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "and that wouldn't give our position away at all" she said sarcastically, still smiling.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna shrugged, "Well, you know, what ever makes Boomer happy"

message 20: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) Lynn nodded, "Where should I apply next?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna shrugged, "It depends on where you want to work. If your with Covert affairs head toward Edric. Zach's with the army. We don't have a head for Artillery yet but Boomer's your best bet."

message 22: by rosebee (new)

rosebee (rose33) "I guess I should go do than then...See ya" she said, walking through the tunnel towards camp.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Reyna waved, "BYE!"