twilight lovers! discussion

Halloween and Twilight

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Sooooo....did anyone dress up like a Twilit character for Halloween? My office had a costume contest and although I didn't participate I did have the benefit of informing some Dracula looking characters that they had vampires all wrong. My quote of the day was "Real vampires sparkle". Loved it.

message 2: by Ashton (new)

Ashton (Cheergirl1995) | 18 comments Nice! And no, I didn't, bt I was going to be Alice, bt instead, ending up being a sexy bumble bee, 2 nights in a row, for Halloween parties, tht just happened to be outside, where I froze my ass off! Lol.

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Lol!

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I didn't dress as anything twilight but I was a witch this year!

message 5: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) Lol no I was an eskimo

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
I am sure they loved that quote lol ha ha Edward sucks!

message 7: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (sharlenehuriwai) im hoping to attempt at carving a pumpkin with twilight theme in 2012

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie | 15 comments Cool. I was a vampire last year but not one from twilight. My cousin wanted to coordinate. This year I would like to be Alice or maybe Jane, but Im not sure if people will know who imsupposed to be be ause they all dress normal and dont have fangs and it will be hard tomake my hair look right

message 9: by Brie (new)

Brie (faerie_brie) Annie wrote: "Cool. I was a vampire last year but not one from twilight. My cousin wanted to coordinate. This year I would like to be Alice or maybe Jane, but Im not sure if people will know who imsupposed t..."
My daughter wants us to dress up like the Cullen's now that she's seen the movies(too young for reading yet) and I was thinking of using body glitter.Since the little ones go out in daytime I figure the sun would enhance the "sparkleness" of the glitter!
Anyway that might be a good way to show who you are supposed to be even if you're inside or out at night.
Just a thought (:

message 10: by Renee (new)

Renee IKR?? I like the vampires, EXCEPT THAT THEY SPARKLE!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Renee (new)

Renee NO SPARKLES, seriously guys it is kinda weird.

message 12: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Brie if you wanna wear sparkled then go for it!!!! I don't know why people make such a major deal about minor things. It's hilarious to me that people would argue about whether or not vampires should sparkle when in all honesty......vampires aren't real!! Lol... Do what you like Brie!! Sparkles or no sparkles!

message 13: by Renee (new)

Renee I think vampires are real, but they don't sparkle!

message 14: by Renee (new)

Renee (lol jokes guys, kidding ^_^ )

message 15: by Bryana (new)

Bryana wells (mrzreadsalot) | 19 comments Im going to be npt anyone from twilight but raven from the vampire kisses series this halloween

message 16: by Christy (new)

Christy (mamavangogh) I don't typically dress up but I did go as a vampire a few years ago.

message 17: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Well! This year I'm a tour guide for a guided tour through a nightime nature trail (educational and not scary so it barely counts as Halloween festivities lol) And in my cheap-ness I decided to be a cat. Sigh...another year of non Twilight related costuming..sigh loL!