Teen and YA addiction discussion

Finish the sentence > Finish the sentence... Love story :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 235 (235 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Paulina (new)

Paulina | 375 comments Mod
So I'm going to say a sentence and you guys just say the next line and hopefully were going to make a nice little story :) And this one is going to be about Love as I already said ^.^

"He looked deepy into my eyes"

message 2: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 417 comments Mod
They were like a never ending sea; deep and full of movement.

message 3: by Paulina (new)

"Don't ever leave me" I wisper to him as I close my eyes to make the moment last forever

message 4: by Emilie (new)

"I won't," he says softly and hugs me in a tight embraze that makes my heart beat faster in my chest.

message 5: by Paulina (new)

I look at him and smile, and before I can say "I love you" theres a knock on the door

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments I hesitate, unsure of whether to answer the dredded moment i knew would come.

message 7: by Paulina (new)

I looked at *need a name for the guy.. any ideas?* for answers.

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments *Christian? Caleb? Alex?*

message 9: by Paulina (new)

*Hmmm Christian's good?*

message 10: by Emilie (new)

I vote for Christian :D

message 11: by Paulina (new)

Yay

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments Okay, back to the story? x

message 13: by Paulina (new)

He took my hand into his and whispered "It's all going to be ok".

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments I sighed, determined to get this confrontation over with.

message 15: by Paulina (new)

With shaking hands I reached for the door knob.

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments And there he stood as well, image identical but he didn't fool me anymore, with his firey eyes and broken spirit. (Maybe her bf has a twin or something?)

message 17: by Paulina (new)

I took a deep breath, confusion struck me as I looked into his eyes. "Who are you?" I turned back to look at Christian for answers. (Nice one that's a good twist)

message 18: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments I look to him for an answer but Christian is frozen in what i hope is honest shock, lines of confusion deep set in his brow. "What the hell?" He says, voice hoarse.

message 19: by Paulina (new)

Everything froze into place, Christian looked at me then through the door way. He looked suprised and shocked. Whoever that was, was gone now. Only leaving...

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments our confused minds behind. Had i really seen another Christian at my door?

"Uh, what just happened?" I whisper, eyes focusing on Christian's body language, tense and disturbed.

message 21: by Paulina (new)

Did I just imagine this? It felt so real.

message 22: by Emilie (new)

His eyes flickered and he opened his mouth,

message 23: by Paulina (new)

I waited for him to tell me what just happend. But he just stared at me.

message 24: by Emilie (new)

He blinked at me and stumbled over the words, "I ... he ..."

message 25: by Lydia (last edited Nov 11, 2011 02:59PM) (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments "Now, now, spit it out Christian. Why don't you tell her what's going on?" the mysterious man from the doorway reappeared inside my room and was now leaning against the bed post. (love the idea you guys have going. Hope you don't mind if I jump in :) )

message 26: by Paulina (new)

(haha nah the more the merrier)
I looked him over very slowly taking in the sight before me.

message 27: by Emilie (new)

It was scary how much he and Christian looked alike. But there was still something... off. He curled his lips into a cold smile.

message 28: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments He chuckled "Well, is somebody going to say something?"

message 29: by Paulina (new)

"Shut it you" Christian hissed at him. Then turned to me....

message 30: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments "He's my.." Christian began.
"Awesome,sexier version of himself" His look-alike replied arrogently, stretching his arms behind him head.

message 31: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments Christian shot him a dark look then continued, "He's my brother" he said slowly gauging my reaction.

message 32: by Julie (last edited Nov 12, 2011 06:46AM) (new)

Julie Reece "I'm Taylor," the look-a-like said with a nod. A smile srpead his lips before continuing. "So. When are you are you going to dump this loser and hang with me, beautiful?"

message 33: by Julie (new)

Julie Reece Oops, more than one sentence. Sorry!!!!

message 34: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments I forgot myself for a moment and paused for a moment to stare at Taylor, he really DOES look like Christian, mmmm! I quickly shook that thought out of my head (lol)

message 35: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments "And what do you want? How'd you know i was here Taylor?" Christian asked, irritated.

message 36: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments "What?" he said looking shocked "You're not happy to see me little brother?"

message 37: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments "Shut it, i havn't seen you for, well, years. Remember why you left huh?" Christian practically spat out.

message 38: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments Taylor's facade dropped for a second but soon the grin was back on his face, "Yes I remember" he said through his teeth, "But that's not why I'm here. We have unfinished business Christian." he grinned.

message 39: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments Christian practically jumped off the bed, buttoning his shirt quickly, eyes scaning Taylor as if he expected him to start chaos.

message 40: by Dana (new)

Dana Atallah (danaatallah1998) | 71 comments Mod
I felt lost and confused between them . " Why did you leave Taylor ?" i asked , Taylor just stared at me for what felt like forever , then christian answered me instead " ...

message 41: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments "He was bullied badly, right?" Christian replied, too quickly to be the truth, and Taylor's raised eyebrows comfirmed it.

message 42: by Emilie (new)

"Sure," he said sarcastic and crossed his arms over his chest.

message 43: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments "If you wanna put it that way." Taylor said, rolling his eyes.

message 44: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments I was about to protest when Christian grabbed Taylor by the arm and pulled him out of my room, down the stairs and out the door, all in a flash like lightning. I blinked, confused and hurt.

message 45: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments Slowly I crept down the hallway following them and hid behind the wall, listening to their conversation.

message 46: by Emilie (new)

"Why are you here?" Christian demanded with a mad voice I haven't heard before.

message 47: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 49 comments "Don't play dumb Christian, you know exactly why I'm here." Taylor whispered back fiercely.

message 48: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments "By why now? And how did you know I'd be with...?"

"Alina? I always know where you are brother"

message 49: by Paulina (new)

Their voices were so similar if not identical it was hard to progress who's was who's.

message 50: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 91 comments I pressed closer and heard Christian, or i guessed it was by his angry tone, say, "You will not have her, brother"

« previous 1 3 4 5