Cozy Mysteries discussion

Off topic discussions > Vegas Valley Book Festival

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (marja1) | 977 comments If anyone is in the Las Vegas, Nevada area, I'll be at the Vegas Valley Book Festival on Saturday, Nov. 5 from 3-5:00 p.m. Please stop in and say "hi". It's at the Historic Fifth Street School, 401 S. Fourth Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101.

I'd love to meet some of you.

message 2: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Douglas (teachgiftedkids) | 199 comments Glad to meet you! Just checked out your books on Amazon and "wished" for a few. They look great! Sorry that I won't be in Vegas but will keep you in my good thoughts.

message 3: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (marja1) | 977 comments Too bad you're not in the area. I'd love to meet you. And thanks for checking out the books.

message 4: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Douglas (teachgiftedkids) | 199 comments If you're ever in the L.A. area, be sure to let me know!

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments If I were going to be in Vegas I'd definitely check this out. Rachel Caine, who writes one of my favorite YA/UF series is going to be there, too.

message 6: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (marja1) | 977 comments Tricia wrote: "If you're ever in the L.A. area, be sure to let me know!"

I usually do some events in L.A., but not this year. The economy has taken its toll on us. One of these days...

message 7: by Marja (new)

Marja McGraw (marja1) | 977 comments Melodie wrote: "If I were going to be in Vegas I'd definitely check this out. Rachel Caine, who writes one of my favorite YA/UF series is going to be there, too."

I'll have to keep my eyes open for her. I hear they pull in a pretty big crowd.