morganville discussion

hey!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

love this series! just started over the weekend and I'm sucked in! :) I'm on book three now!

message 2: by Maxx (new)

Maxx Spiess (Maxx21) | 2 comments never heard of it

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm on book 11! It's just come out and I'm about to buy it! The series is awesome! Every book just gets better and the characters get more interesting! I love them! And I love Myrnin! :)

message 4: by Hani (new)

Hani my friends r lyk dey r awsum.havnt read it though.

message 5: by Maxx (new)

Maxx Spiess (Maxx21) | 2 comments i still have never heard of it

message 6: by ♥Allison (new)

♥Allison (zombialli) | 1 comments I'm in the middle of Ghosttown right now, it's fantastic! And the series is called, The Morganville Vampires, Maxx. You should check it out. It's pretty good(:

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Blevins | 1 comments I have read all the books that are out I can't wait till daylighters comes out.

message 8: by Erickasmirky (new)

Erickasmirky | 2 comments i still need to finish some books :c

message 9: by Winey Mommy (new)

Winey Mommy (wineymommy) | 1 comments I'm a huge fan of Rachel Caine and her 15 book series, The Morganville Vampires. She is currently in the process of raising funds to turn her stories in to a TV web series! Help make it possible by donating anything. Even a buck goes a long way! There are LOTS of cool prizes along the way. Check out her KickStarter page here. There are only 6 days left to reach their goal! You can donate as little as one dollar! Remember, it adds up :)

message 10: by Erickasmirky (new)

Erickasmirky | 2 comments oh wow!!!!