Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Giveaways for LIH > Snowflake Bride giveaway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) I have 12 copies of my November Love Inspired Historical to giveaway to the first 12 people who ask for it. Snowflake Bride is Ruby's story in the Buttons & Bobbins series. : )
Jill

message 2: by Joy (last edited Oct 31, 2011 09:31AM) (new)

Joy Oh, yes please! Thank you!
I love this series. :D

message 3: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandymorrisontt76hotmailcom) | 24 comments I DEFINITELY would LOVE a copy Jillain!!! PLEASE!!!
:-)

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy I read this book already and it is worth reading for sure! Another excellent book Jillian!

message 5: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandymorrisontt76hotmailcom) | 24 comments I LOVE Jillian's books!!! <3

message 6: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Hugs, Joy. That's so nice of you. You get the first copy. : )

Brandy--you get the second copy. : ) Hugs, to you, too.

Judy--I need to hug you, too.

You guys are so nice about my writing. Hugs all around. : ) I hope you like Ruby's story. She's so sweet and good, I had the best time writing about her and Lorenzo.

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy And Lorenzo is quite the sweetheart too :-)

message 8: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Judy--I'm glad you thot so! Lorenzo reminds me just a little bit of my high school sweetheart. Just a nice, nice young man. : )

message 9: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandymorrisontt76hotmailcom) | 24 comments AWESOME!!!! Thanks Jillian!!! I look forward to it! ~HUGS!~ Hope all is well!!! I miss chatting with you on facebook.

message 10: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hi Jillian, thanks for sharing your books, I would love to read this one, all of your books are good reads. Snowflake Bride is sure to be another one.
Paula O

message 11: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Brandy--I miss chatting with you on facebook, too! I've been swamped, swamped, swamped with deadlines, which is a blessing as I'm employed, but the downside: no online time. : ( I'm hoping that changes soon! : )

message 12: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Paula--hugs, and hey, it's my pleasure. You all have offered me such wonderful friendship, which I value so, so much. I've been keeping your health in my prayers. : ) And I'll be sending you a copy of Snowflake Bride, too. : )

message 13: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 3 comments I'd love it too. I've never read any of your books but this one looks good.

message 14: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandymorrisontt76hotmailcom) | 24 comments Ah, I figured that's what it was Jillian!....Good side, MORE Jillan Hart books!!! YEAH!!!! :-) Bad side, miss chatting with ya!!!....CAN'T WAIT for 'Snowflake Bride'....I still have your other 2 in my tbr pile, that's quickly dwindiling to read too!
:-)

message 15: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Lorie--great. I've got your book reserved. : )

Brandy--I love having a great big tbr pile, don't you? Glad my book will help keep your pile from dwindling--for a while, anyway! : )

message 16: by Brandy (new)

Brandy (brandymorrisontt76hotmailcom) | 24 comments Jillian~ I DO!!! I'm getting close to yours ('Calico Bride', and 'Wyoming Sweethearts')....I always save yours, Renee Ryan's, and Kristan Higgins (My top 3 FAVORITE authors) books for the end of the pile LOL!

Thanks again Jillan! :-)

message 17: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments Oh I would love to read this book have loved the others am I to late?
Jillian you know I love your books.

message 18: by Barbara (last edited Oct 31, 2011 02:35PM) (new)

Barbara | 517 comments I'd love one if you still have some available! I love your books!!!

message 19: by Jillian (last edited Oct 31, 2011 03:28PM) (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Brandy--you sweetie. You're so welcome. Hey, I do the same thing with my fave authors. Hey, I'm reading Kristan Higgins right now. The Next Best Thing.

Ausjenney--you are so good to me. Hugs to you. I already have one boxed up to send you. : ) I put it in with your apple prize book from Steeple Hill's Harvest festival, although I haven't sent it yet. : )

Barb--I have one set aside for you, too, my friend. : ) ::waving::

message 20: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments Thanks Jillian thats so exciting.

message 21: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) : ) Hey, how have you been feeling?

message 22: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 517 comments Thanks, Jillian! ::waving back::

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela Holland (bookaunt) I you happen to have a copy left I would to read this book. Thank you for doing this.

message 24: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Barb--no problem. How was your class today? Did they keep you busy? : )

Angela Lynn--I definitely had a copy left for you!

message 25: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments I would love a copy if there is one available!

message 26: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Sure, Camille. : )

message 27: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 17 comments I'd love a copy.

message 28: by Judy (new)

Judy (sweetpeajudy) I'd love a copy. Am I too late?

message 29: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Rebecca--I've got your copy ready to go.

Hi Judy. Nope, you're not too late. I've a few more left! : )

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah-banana) | 85 comments OoOoOoOoOoOo!!!! *jumping up and down* Does there happen to be one left?!

message 31: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) There's absolutely one for you, too, Hannah. Hugs! : )

message 32: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments Im doing good thanks for asking hopefully this time I am over it for good.

message 33: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) I'm praying so. You've been through the wringer lately. (Or is that ringer??)

message 34: by Heidi (last edited Oct 31, 2011 06:45PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Me, me, please me!!! I have read every book in the Buttons and Bobbins series and all of the books before it! I LOVE this series and these characters!!! I will understand if you don't have anymore though Jillian :) So please don't feel bad. I will go and get it no matter what! But a gal has to try if you are doing a give away for this awesome book! :) Nice to see you again Jillian, I've missed you! :)

message 35: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Im doing good thanks for asking hopefully this time I am over it for good."

Hi Jenny :) Nice to hear you're feeling better!

message 36: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Heidi--of course there's a book for you. : ) It's great to see you again too. I've been drowning in deadlines. Eek! But that's okay. : ) I hope you are well. Hugs!

message 37: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 3 comments Jillian wrote: "I have 12 copies of my November Love Inspired Historical to giveaway to the first 12 people who ask for it. Snowflake Bride is Ruby's story in the Buttons & Bobbins series. : )
Jill"

If you have a copy left I would love one. I haven't read any of your work and would love to.

message 38: by Kate (new)

Kate (liahonagirl) I've been counting the replies, and I fear I'm slightly too late for a free copy of Ruby's story. Drat! However, I'm definitely going to be reading it. I read Meredith's story earlier this year, and have been reading the other stories set in Angel Falls with great enjoyment!

message 39: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Brenda--I'd love to send you a copy.

Kate--I have two copies left (maybe it was 13 I had in my box, I was too lazy to actually count them, I just guessed! LOL). So I'll send one of them to you.

Does anyone want the last one? : )

message 40: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Kate--you'll have to send me a message with your mailing address, because I couldn't send one to you. : )
Thanks!

message 41: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 35 comments I am so excited to read this! Yay for Christmas books! :)

message 42: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) They're my fave, too! : )

message 43: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments They are mine too. nothing like reading about Christmas in the winter when its Christmas in Summer here.

message 44: by Melody (last edited Nov 01, 2011 03:26PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I hope you have me already included on your list Jillian. :) This is one I have been dying to read!

message 45: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Ausjenny--that cracks me up! . I often write about Christmas in summer, so I sort of know what you mean. BTW, the Christmas tree is still up in my living room.

Melody--You're always on my list. : )

message 46: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments DANG IT! I missed it! lol Been consumed with student teaching lately . Guess I will have to buy it! lol

message 47: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4947 comments cool about the tree.
yes its interesting we dont really get Aussie christmas books. I know Mary Hawkins had one in a novella once set in Australia (only that book) but most are in America. Oh I did read Jamacia me crazy where the group of church women went to Jamacia for christmas.
I do like reading about christmas with snow etc. Its nice seeing the other side of the world. I guess to its cool if we are having a heatwave reading about cooler places. (we sure are not hot today. its drizzling again)

message 48: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Jennifer--I have one set aside for you, too, if you want it. : )

Ausjenny--I never would have guessed there aren't really any Aussie Christmas books, even if there isn't snow.

There wasn't snow in Phoenix (when I lived there), but we did decorate our palm tree with twinkle lights.

message 49: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I was hoping so! That's my favorite list to be on. ;) You're so the best... :)

message 50: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Melody, now see, I think you're so the best... : )

« previous 1