Mr. Dillard's bookclub discussion

Selling or Swaping

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying or swaping "The Tale of Desperaux" with me. If you are contact me. I will swap if you don't want to buy it. The starting price is $4.00. The edges are a little banged up but not intensely. Just let me know if you are interested!

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments I have changed the price to $3.00! Contact me if you are interested!

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments I would be happy to negotiate. I really don't want the book anymore!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments It all depends on what you like. You can have it for $1.00 if anybody wants it!

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments negotiate means to agree on

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments The Tale of Desperaux

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 3 comments yes it is a good book..!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments To me, no, and that is why I want to swap or sell it. Although, a lot of people intensely like it so, you could try it if anyone would swap with me! PLEASE!!!

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 13 comments sorry i think my sister owns it

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments That's totally fine, it seems like everybody has it anyways, so whatever!

message 11: by Christine (last edited Nov 13, 2008 06:33PM) (new)

Christine | 17 comments Does anyone want to swap the key is lost with me?

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 13 comments sorry no

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine | 17 comments Okay, anybody else, if you want them you can have it

message 14: by Charles (new)

Charles Phillips (pergelisol) | 9 comments The tail of desparoux is about a castle and mice and big mean rats. A classic of course I have it though...