Roleplay for Girls discussion

City Of Bones roleplay > City Of Bones Charries

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) This is where you'll create your City Of Bones charries. Here's the form to fill out:

Name:
Family:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Also tell us what race your character is (i.e. Shadowhunter, vampire, fey, etc)

message 2: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Name: Hilde Argus
Family: Brother Taylor living in Manhattan, half-sister Russa and biological sister Abigail living in Germany and San Diego. Parents retired, suite in Bahamas. She lives with her brother. (Or did before moving to the Institute.)
Appearance: Slate gray and very sharp eyes, appearing silver in the sunlight. She has a cropped pixie cut that accents her sharp, uniquely beautiful features and a lithe and sylphlike body. She moves with grace and has a svelte, willowy slim form that is lissome and agile. She has extremely long and slender legs and gentle curves. Her skin is a soft and creamy pale white speckled with a dotting of freckles over her brow.
Personality: Very abrasive, she had always felt unwanted as a daughter because her parents hadn’t meant to have her and decided to retire in their 40s when she was only seven, leaving her to be taken care of her by her elder and already graduated brother. She is very judgmental and accusatory, thinking the worst of everyone until she knows them better. She grew up not really understanding her Shadowhunter calling.
She makes very strong and loving bonds to the people she trusts. Some people describe her as a cat, untamed and uncontainable but trusting once they get to know her.
Not knowing what else to do alone in a house on long days as her brother worked she became very entranced with literature. It’s a fallback for her, and so is study and as a result she is very smart and calculating. Sometimes her mind works in more of a clinical way than a creative way.
Other: She has a gorgeous voice and will sing when she’s alone. She can get out her fears and hurt with song.
She’s very flexible and sprightly, making a warrior her natural reflexes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, so we can have more than just Shadowhunters, right???? And multiple charries...I hope...

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2011 09:12PM) (new)

Name: Regan Frobes
Family: She lived with her aunt her whole entire life, and has no memory of a father figure. Occasionally saw her mother, but not a whole lot do to the fact that she was in intensive care for a while. Had an older sister who lived with her and her aunt for a while, but then later moved to some European town in the countryside.
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201... The one thing really striking about her is her violet eyes.
Personality: Creative, outgoing, talkative, sweet, nice, thoughtful, polite to the right people, knows her place, a little bit obnoxious sometimes, but then again she can be extremely anti-social. It depends. She is also very bold and daring, and isnt afraid to solve her own problems.
Other: Regan cannot paint or sketch to save her life. When I say "Creative" I mean that she has an eye for the abstract. She's a photographer, and likes to take black and white pictures with her mothers old polaroid. She tries to keep to herself, but once she gets to meet you, she'll open up right away. Soemtimes she is easily tricked, and to her, that is her scariest flaw. She sort of comes across as a prep, but deep down inside she knows she is nothing but a rebel. She sort of ahtes being a shadowhunter, and she cant understand why she has to go to the institute. She would much rather slay stuff on her own, without help.

message 5: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Great! Approved. Why don't you move on to RP at the Institute?

And yes, you can have a Downworlder charrie I guess. It'll add a little interest to the plot don't you think?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!! LETS RPPPPPPP, PLEASE!!!!

message 7: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Haha ok. :D I'll get started.

message 8: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Both Shadowhunters?

message 9: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Approved. Move on to the Institute.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I make a mermaid? I know they arent mentioned much in the series, but they always fascinated me...Idk, why?

message 11: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Yeah, that'd be cool. Remember, though, unless she can transform into a human or floats around in an enchanted bubble, she can only stay in water.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmm....We need to jump start this RP. Im making a boy, of course. Lol. Anybody want me to make anything for anyone?

message 13: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Hahhaha I can make another character... I wish Marie would go ahead and READ THE BOOKS so we'd have more people to RP City of Bones.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read the Infernal Devices yet? I think I like it more, lol. Except, there is no Magnus and Alec love story....*sigh* Im just hoping Will and Jem have feeings going....Haha!

message 15: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) ~*Qui, moi? OUI, OUI! Clarinette!*~ wrote: "Have you read the Infernal Devices yet? I think I like it more, lol. Except, there is no Magnus and Alec love story....*sigh* Im just hoping Will and Jem have feeings going....Haha!"

YESYESYESYEYS

i like it moreee hehehe

i can make a charrie if you want

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, that'd be lovely!

message 17: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Oooh now I'm excited I LOOOOOVVEEE that series<3