Guardians & Wolves discussion

Southern Kingdoms > St. Aegolius Canyons

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 68 comments (RP here.)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) lily looked at her wings someday she would fly away from this place

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((i decided to start here))
Moon sat on the nest as a broody and looked around. she had been practicing her flying skills without drawing attention and she planned to fly away here.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) lily saw her only out of the corner of her eyes maby she should start doing the same thing but she would do it in her secret hiding place

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

moon looked up at the moon and decided she must fly away before the next dwenking two nights from now.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Lily then started to rember things that she hadent before. I can i was moon blinked but they didnt do it properly to bad for them i'm flying away before the next dweking for shur and maby she can help lilys thoghts became more clear as she looked at moon with a sort of cunning in her eyes.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

she sat on a broody nest with a grass owl egg and a mask owl egg. she looked out at the sky quietly, waiting for her chance. suddenly a large snowy owl pulled her from the nest "YOU ARE NOT MOON-BLINKED!" the snowy screeched. "TRAITOR OF ST.AGGIES! PAY THE PRICE!!" the snowy attacked Moon, who had no previous fighting experiance. the snowy ripped off large amounts of Moons feathers, mostly the ones with brown on them. when Moon could no longer move, the snowy punted her over the edge of the cliff.
Moon fell long enough to where she thought she would be safe, then opened her sore wings and glided away. she was missing alot of feathers, including the feathers that make her fly silently and some of her primaries and tail feathers. the ones that were not missing were mainly broken.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Lily took the chance to fly away following the small owl in secret.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon glided through the canyon until she spotted a small ledge. she landed on it and tilted her head as she heard the sounds of an owl following her.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Lily flew right past her trying to get away.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey!" she called out in a whisper "over here!"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "h hi"Lily said comeing to a full hault"I'm sorry aout your wings also thanks for distraking the snowy away from me so i could get out of that place. still very sorry"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"its alright. it will be hard to fly but i will find a way out of here. i plan on going to the Great Ga'Hoole tree, would you like to come with me?" she asked, readjusting her wings.

message 14: by Abby (new)

Abby Langford | 7 comments Glacier was beginning to hatch. The broody on top of her jumped off. Auntie walked over to the nest and went ahead and cracked the egg. She grabbed Glacier and dropped her in the spot where hatched owlettes were put. (3 Moons Later) Glacier got her number, 12-7. Than the Owlettes started the moon blinking. Glacier never knew her name so she said someone else's name. It started to make no sense to her.