Guardians & Wolves discussion

Owls Characters > Guardians

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (last edited Oct 31, 2011 06:20AM) (new)

Crowleaf | 68 comments Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Other:

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 02, 2011 06:09PM) (new)

Jennifer | 52 comments Mod
Name: Athena
Chaw: Weather interpretation and combat (She was double-chawed)
Appearance: Athena is a barn owl with dark brown fathers. Her feathers are lightly speckled with light brown dots. Her face is pure white.
Personality: Athena has a unique personality. She is very competitive and stubborn. It can be difficult to sway her once she has made a decision. She often jumps into a situation without pausing to think about it first. She is very fierce and determined. Once her mind is set on something she will pursue it until she accomplishes her goal.
History: Abandoned at an early age. A Guardian found her and brought her to the Tree.
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Unknown
Other:

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 06:44AM) (new)

Name: Moon
Chaw: hasnt been tapped yet
Appearance: she is a pure white barn owl with no other colors anywhere on her feathers
Personality: very smart, but not alot of owls know about it. she is the kind who will take their time and think things through before acting when time permits.
History: Moon was born on the night of the eclipse, but her parents didn’t want to name her Nyra because of what happened with the Pure Ones. Shortly after she hatched, a St. Aggie’s patrol attacked and killed her family. She was carried to the canyon and they tried to moon-blink her. Strangely enough, it had absolutely no effect on her, same thing when they tried moon scalding. She acted moon blinked until her primaries grew in and she had a chance to escape. She became a broody and decided that she would escape there. Before she got the chance, a snowy owl called ‘Auntie’ discovered her plans. Her and a few others attacked Moon and plucked out all of her colored feathers and threw her over the cliff, thinking they had killed her. Luckily, she had most of her primaries still and she managed to fly away. She managed to get as far as the Kingdom of Ambala and collapsed. She was found by a group of Pure Ones, who realized that she was like Nyra and brung her to their base. She was treated there and prepared to be used in battle. She realized what was happening at the last second and flew away. She eventually flew to the great Ga’hoole tree and has been there for three seasons. Her colored feathers have never grown back.
Mate/Crush:none
Kin: killed by st. aggies
Other: she was once captured by the pure ones and called 'daughter of the moon'

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Sakura Bellarose HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! wrote: "Name: Moon
Chaw: hasnt been tapped yet
Appearance: she is a pure white barn owl with no other colors anywhere on her feathers
Personality: very smart, but not alot of owls know a..."

can i make a cheeire like that but something like the son of the sea

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

I think "daughter of the moon" is referring to a chick born during a full moon. For example, Nyroc was born during a full moon, and so was Nyra. If an owl chick is born during a full moon, they usually take on the name Nyra (if a girl) or Nyroc (if a boy).

I'm not sure if Sakura means it to be that or something else, but in the books it is like that. I'm not sure :/ I don't think there's an actual "son of the sea" so I don't know. But you can always make up a "son of the sea"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) cool but i am changing it to daghter and i have a perfect plan why

message 7: by Icy(Night's Alt Account) (last edited Nov 02, 2011 07:52PM) (new)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Name: lily
Chaw: not tapped yet
Appearance: she is a white barn owl with golden tipped fethers and black bassed feathers
Personality: she is very brave and wont stand down from a fight she always moves and sways with sweep and grace
History: when she was a mear egg she was plunged into cold ice waters no one knows how she survived but she did and hached when she did she was a alone but a rouge smith started to rasie her till she could fly she then got throw into the cold waters again by a rabbit wolf this time she clamied she saw something something that looked like a royal owl but then she was capchered by the st. aggies still being very small and was moon blinked she knows nothing anymore not even how to fly
Mate/Crush: open
Kin: she never knew
Other:

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Ok. You might have to ask Mystery if it's okay you do that because Mystery's the Mod here. ;)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) i know shell see it tommaro and tell me if its ok or needs changed

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I think "daughter of the moon" is referring to a chick born during a full moon. For example, Nyroc was born during a full moon, and so was Nyra. If an owl chick is born during a full moon, they usu..."

yeah i have to edit her history to explain what i meant by that sorry if i confused yall

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok cool where are you rping right now

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

shes in the sleeping hollow

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i made a pure one but i dont know where to rp him....

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) try and steal lily or something the pureones and the st.aggies are diffrent right you could try to get her also she was not moon blinked properly so i'm thinking she should get her memory back

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

well its just i dont know where their base is thats all. i made a high tyto

message 16: by Abby (last edited Mar 26, 2012 03:04PM) (new)

Abby Langford | 7 comments Name: Glacier
Chaw: Unknown
Appearance: She is an Elf Owl. She is grey with a few white ones.
Personality: She is very cheerful.
History: When she was just an egg, her parents were killed by St. Aggie's, patrol. She's hatched at St. Aggie's
Mate/Crush: None.
Kin: Never knew.
Other: ...