Horse Lovers Only discussion

Memories > People and their horses

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) Does any body have any wonderful memories of them and their horse? If so, please share them with the group. One of my favorite memories was when I got my first pony, Blackjack.

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 7 comments What is your memory of Blackjack, Queen Lucy??? :)

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) The first time I rode him and we took him home.

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 187 comments Queen~Lucy~The~Valiant wrote: "The first time I rode him and we took him home."

:)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 187 comments Well this isn't a memory of my horse but I was at a horse show and I was doing a trail calss, and the person that went the fastest won, and i remember trotting sooo fast around cones. It seemed like we were flying..... We won!!!!!!!!!!! The pic. of it is my pic. ( i have more in my pics.)

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (Rubygirl1) | 18 comments The first time I met my baby she was 3 months old and skin and bones we took her into a stall and I stayed with her till she laied down then I sat with her just talking:D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

When I was first told I could Have My horse!

message 8: by The one who laughs alot. :) (last edited Dec 09, 2011 04:22PM) (new)

The one who laughs alot. :) A good memory was: when I was 7 or 8, I would ride my sisters miniature horse, pearl! (=

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber Busby | 55 comments When I was told that i could have my horse:):),
Just like my sisiter said Alicia,

message 10: by Guen (new)

Guen | 10 comments a good memory was about 6 months ago i was in a lesson and my trainer made the jump from a 2 9' oxor to a 3 9' triple bar. it was so much fun, i felt like my horse and i were never going to land. :)

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber Busby | 55 comments that Awsome i want to jump relly bad,:):):):)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 187 comments Me too.

message 13: by Guen (new)

Guen | 10 comments its so much fun. i event and do jumpers :)

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber Busby | 55 comments wish i was you:):):)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 187 comments Me too.

message 16: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 43 comments A few months ago, there was a schooling show. I did a flat class and short stirrup/beginner jump course. It was a schooling show, and for the flat class, I rode a crazy horse named AJ. He was excited and going pretty fast. I had to canter around the center and trying not to crash into anyone, but I got second place and first place :D It was awesome! Okay, now some memories with my own horses…

There was a costume class later that day; it was the day before halloween.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That is all. Oh, and there was a barrel race. I fell off when we were warming up because my saddle just tipped to the side. Luckily, she isn't too far from the ground. And Twinkle, my pony whom I'm riding in the picture, won the apple-bobbing tournament. She got an apple in eight seconds and went in for three more :D

message 17: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 43 comments WHY IS IT SIDEWAYS >:U

message 18: by Nicole (last edited Dec 23, 2011 10:00AM) (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) You did a barrel race with English tack??? Or were you western? I love doing western, but I really want to try English. I've also jumped before.

message 19: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 43 comments With English. The barrels were actually standards. And several horses went a bit insane.

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) How fast were you going? I always lope (canter in English riding, but u probably knew that) around the barrels and then start to gallop after I turn around the last barrel. My horse loves barrels.

message 21: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 43 comments Since Twinkle is a lazy little butt, mostly trotting and a bit of cantering. We got into a fast canter at the end, though.