Hush Hush Fans discussion

What's Next? > Movie??

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
What kinds of thing do you want to be in the hush hush movie if there is ever going to be one? who would you cast for the different parts?

message 2: by Lily (new)

Lily | 7 comments I am not sure, but I think they should cast people who we have never seen before, but they still have to be amazing. They have to be great actor's to fill in the role of Patch and Nora.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments i son't really want there to be a movie, i loooove the books and everything but i think a movie will spoil it :/ x

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
i agree if the deal is signed they need to cast ppl who havent been seen before. but i think a movie might help like visualize different scenes that may have been confuseing in the books

message 5: by Riley (new)

Riley (cutechick) | 2 comments I think a movie would be great, so long as they don't cast bad actors. They need amazing people. I don't mind if they have been seen before, but nobody cheesy like Taylor Lautner (I WOULD DIE!) or Alex Pettyfer as Patch. Drew Doyon would be good, but not so sure he can act, but he IS the model on the books, so he he kind of IS Patch already.Even though these aren't new people, I think it is actually pretty neat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1PC-...

message 6: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments Sarah wrote: "i son't really want there to be a movie, i loooove the books and everything but i think a movie will spoil it :/ x"

i completly agree.

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments I think Steven Strait should play Patch if there were to be a movie. He is a good actor as seen in The Covenant and has the dark, mysterious quality about him.

I would like there to be a movie as long as it is not too different from the books. A movie would definitely bring the story more to life.

message 8: by Kari (new)

Kari | 2 comments the movie needs to be pretty damn epic. they cant cast just any actor :)

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) http://efronpics.com/EfronPics.com/Im...

I think he looks like patch here. But most of the time he doesn't.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) anyone thinks this movie will be really awesome because I really want to see the movie

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela Mckee (thebookdruggie) | 3 comments They announced there is going to be a movie!!

message 12: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Fremling | 18 comments I'm worried about the movie too, cause if they cast someone totally wrong for the part (like Jamie Cambell Bower as Jace!!!) And I kinda would like lesser known people as well.. Here's a couple ideas..
Patch: Diego Boneta, Ryan Haris, Ben Barnes, or Steven R. McQueen
Nora: Crystal Reed, Nikki Deloach, Katrina Norman, or Jessica Lowndes
Vee: Hayley Hasselhoff
Elliot: Drew Van Acker or Daniel Sharman
Jules: Daniel Cudmore or Liam Hemsworth? I don't really like either of them for Jules, I always pictured him more Mexican looking but they're both really tall..
Rixon: Coby Ryan McLaughlin, Tyler Hoechlin, Freddie Smith, or Niall Matter
Miss Greene: Autumn Dial
Marcie: Laura Ahsley Samuels

message 13: by Renee (new)

Renee no! not ben barnes! he's ging to play dimitri in VA... I don't want him taken! :(

Wait does Marcie have blonde hair?

message 14: by Renee (new)

Renee Alyson Michalka for Marcie.

message 15: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Fremling | 18 comments She has strawberry blonde but that's easy to fix and that's fine there are a few other options i like

message 16: by Renee (new)

Renee look up some more of her pics, I think she'd be really good.

message 17: by Krysta (new)

Krysta Fremling | 18 comments Maybe, she looks a little old though.. What do you think of the rest?

message 18: by Renee (new)

Renee idk, I haven't looked them all up yet.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) I always kind of pictured Marcie being shorter than Nora.
And I kind of picture Nora looking a bit like Troian Bellisario.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) ♥ Erika ♥ wrote: "I think Steven Strait should play Patch if there were to be a movie. He is a good actor as seen in The Covenant and has the dark, mysterious quality about him.

I would like there to be a movie as..."

He looks too old to play Patch.

message 21: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 1 comments I saw that they casted Shelley Hennig.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Isabella wrote: "I saw that they casted Shelley Hennig."

I'm assuming as Nora, She looks good for the part. If thats true (there are often rumors that seem real with casting like this) all there's left not to screw up in the casting is Patch and Vee. Those three roles can't be messed up if the movie is going to work.

message 23: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 7 comments I think Drew Doyon should play Patch as he is the model on the front cover and is an actor as well!

message 24: by Prateek (last edited Apr 30, 2013 06:10AM) (new)

Prateek Jain (prateekjain) | 4 comments Rosemary wrote: "I think Drew Doyon should play Patch as he is the model on the front cover and is an actor as well!"

Drew Doyon isn't exactly how many of the fans imagined Patch to be. But even if he's chosen to act Patch, they must not use those same wings as they did in Finale book trailer. Those were just so lame. I liked the wings they had in Legion movie. They have somewhat evil look...perfect for fallen angels.

message 25: by Medha (new)

Medha (medha6321) | 1 comments Nicholas Hoult must play Patch's role. He has got that Lookz :)

message 26: by Indrah♥ (new)

Indrah♥ (PatchCiprianoIsMyDreamedBoy) | 8 comments I also think Drew Doyon should play Patch.

message 27: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ash-xcx) I hope Hush Hush will become a movie! I'm so excited!!

message 28: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet (extraordinarygirl86) | 1 comments Ashlee wrote: "I hope Hush Hush will become a movie! I'm so excited!!"

You got your wish. :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2614782/

message 29: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ash-xcx) Awesome!!!! I'm super excited. And thanks for the link, Scarlet!! :):):)

message 30: by Kaylah Eiramenna (new)

Kaylah Eiramenna Carrell (wearebutdustandshadow) | 18 comments I definitely think Drew Doting would be great appearance-wise for Patch!((:
he's also a good Camdidate if you know what I mean;p he could play Daniel Grigori or Cam from the Fallen series! He's sexyyyyy;))

message 31: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Ferrence | 17 comments Does anyone know when Hush, Hush will become a movie? I have tried to research it, but, there are a lot of Rumors, and so many different answers.

message 32: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 20 comments I heard it will...but I SERIOUSLY hope not.

message 33: by 13bullets (new)

13bullets | 6 comments I would love to see Ethan Peck as Patch *.*

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) ♥ Erika ♥ wrote: "I think Steven Strait should play Patch if there were to be a movie. He is a good actor as seen in The Covenant and has the dark, mysterious quality about him.

I would like there to be a movie as..."

He's a bit old to play Patch. But according to Fitzpatrick's blog, that's who she imagined when she was writing the books. And The Covenant was not that good of a movie. I liked it, but it felt like an unfinished story to me. There was just too little known to the audience for the events to really make me give a damn about some of the characters.

message 35: by 13bullets (new)

13bullets | 6 comments Wow Steven strait is really to old for Patch that's true D:

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) 13bullets wrote: "Wow Steven strait is really to old for Patch that's true D:"

Hey now, him and I are the same age... and Im not old. :(
I just think he looks too old to pass as a 18/19 year old.

message 37: by 13bullets (new)

13bullets | 6 comments Sorry i didn't mean to be rude :/
I thought that too because in the laste time actors are way to old for there roles.
For example: Damon from the vampire diaries he should be 18-19 and in real life Ian somerholder is 34 years old >.<

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) 13bullets wrote: "Sorry i didn't mean to be rude :/
I thought that too because in the laste time actors are way to old for there roles.
For example: Damon from the vampire diaries he should be 18-19 and in real li..."

I wasn't really that offended. :)
and Ian Somerhalder is a sexy beast. And a really good actor. And I thought that Damon was supposed to be in his early-mid 20's. Hmmm..

message 39: by 13bullets (new)

13bullets | 6 comments Haha sure he's sexy but when you think about it.... :p

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 20 comments I've promised to not read finale until their is a for sure movie, and it kills a little inside

message 41: by Itxamara (new)

Itxamara | 11 comments There will not be one in a while

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Prateek wrote: "Rosemary wrote: "I think Drew Doyon should play Patch as he is the model on the front cover and is an actor as well!"

Drew Doyon isn't exactly how many of the fans imagined Patch to be. But even i..."

I like those wings for a Hush, Hush movie. Also keep in mind that book trailers don't exactly have the biggest budgets.