Hush Hush Fans discussion

What's Next? > What will happen next ...

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
What do u guys think will be in store for us in the final installment of the series? Or what do u want to happen?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I've got a feeling that patch and Nora might struggle with the fact that she's now a pure nephilim now, I don't want them to thought!
love patch and hush hush, can't wait for the next book :D xxxx

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2 comments i heard its going to take place during cheshvan

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments yeah, i heard the same.

message 5: by GiGi (new)

GiGi (gigi_monge) After I finished reading Silence and I found out about what Hank did to Nora, I kept thinking that if Nora is now a pure nephilim, won't Dabria want to possess Nora's body now during Cheshvan?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments oh yeah i didn't think about that :O

message 7: by Lily (last edited Nov 04, 2011 09:13PM) (new)

Lily | 7 comments GiGi is right I did think about Dabria wanting to posses Nora's body now. I hope Patch and Nora don't struggle to much with her being Pure Nephilim now. I love this series can't wait for the next book. Does any one have any ideal what the next's book will be called? What up Scott? Maybe Scott will end up with Vee. I can't imagine what will happen with Patch and Nora I just hope they will be together forever and Patch can feel again with out possessing a body. Also I hope Nora gets her memories back. I want to know how did Patch become a fallen Angel? Why and how did he fallen in love with Nora? How does he know her from the start and who she was in the first book? Is Nora and the girl Patch fallen for the same person?

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments yeah I've also wondered if they were the same person, maybe through reincarnation or something x

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily | 7 comments Ditto

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
I think that Dabria wants to posses noras body but didnt patch have one of her feathers. tell me if im wrong but if he does she wont be messing with patch or nora. i dont think anything bad will happen between patch and nora cuz becca wants them to be together. i think vee and scott would be perfect!!! so for the fallen angel question do you mean like how he became fallen the first time or the second time? i think patch fell in love with nora because A) becca wanted them too B) opposites attract C)i think it was part of heavens plan that they needed to come together to make peace between the two groups. i think it would be really cool if in the 4th book becca made it so that the fallen angels were granted gifts so that they could be like nephils. Patch knows nora because patch was associated with hank and harrison. i tdotn think nora and the girl are the same because when patch saw the girl he didnt know what happened when he was kicked out of heaven but with nora he would do anything to be with her even if it meant falling again which he did.

message 11: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments i think in the next book there will probably be some jealousy between Patch and Scott.

message 12: by Erika (last edited Dec 23, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments I can't wait, there is clearly going to be a big, major final battle between the fallen angels, archangels and the Nephilims. It is just a question to who Nora will side with in the end, Patch or Scott and if she will go against her own.

message 13: by Pennie (new)

Pennie | 1 comments hey i have just joined the group as i got all three books for christmas and read them twice already i am officially in love with this series !! and patch !! i really hope theres a fourth book if there is definitely OH MY GOD :) i really want to know what side nora will pick her and patch are like perfect together but she has a sift spot fro scott its exciting but of course PATCH AND Nora forever :) x

message 14: by Erika (last edited Dec 29, 2011 03:53PM) (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments Pennie wrote: "hey i have just joined the group as i got all three books for christmas and read them twice already i am officially in love with this series !! and patch !! i really hope theres a fourth book if th..."

I know, this series is awesome! There will be a forth and final book that will be coming out in October, it's too long a wait, but I know for sure it will be worth it!