Creative Reviews discussion

Awakening (The Watchers, #1)
This topic is about Awakening
47 views
Authors requesting reviewers > The Watchers Trilogy: Awakening -YA UF/Par Rom Review Request

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Hello-

I was hoping to reach out to you guys to see if any of you would be interested in reviewing Awakening, which is the first book in The Watchers Trilogy. I am a GoodReads author so feel free to look over the info on this site or my own website to see if it is a match! :)

Thanks everyone!
Karice Bolton


message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Chambers Clark (carolynchambersclark) | 8 comments Couldn't find the link for your web site. I'm a GoodReads author, too. Am author of ELECTRIFIED (YA UF), DANCING WITH A VAMPIRE (YA PARANORMAL ROMANCE).

Interested in switching reviews? I do yours and you do one of mine?

Carolyn Chambers Clark


message 3: by Lisarenee (last edited Nov 04, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

Lisarenee | 10 comments Karice's website:
http://www.karicebolton.com


message 4: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Lisarenee wrote: "Karice's website:
http://www.karicebolton.com"


I've been following you and downloaded the book to read when I get a chance!!!


message 5: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOVE that cover!!!


message 6: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Lisarenee wrote: "Karice's website:
http://www.karicebolton.com"

I've been following you and downloaded the book to read when I get a chance!!!"

Thank you so much for your support!!! I am glad we got connected on Twitter! Don't forget tomorrow is that show! :)


message 7: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Cambria wrote: "LOVE that cover!!!"

Thank you!!! It was a fun process!! Nice to hear feedback. :)


message 8: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Lisarenee wrote: "Karice's website:
http://www.karicebolton.com"

I've been following you and downloaded the book to read when I get a chance!!!"
Thank you so much ..."
Lmao ! I know!
I'm thinking about doing a blog post about it. I mean it is kinda book related!


message 9: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Totally!!! :) That would be cool to do!


message 10: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Karice wrote: "Cambria wrote: "LOVE that cover!!!"

Thank you!!! It was a fun process!! Nice to hear feedback. :)"


feedback is always good. :)


message 11: by Kate (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate Anders (kateandersbooks) | 26 comments I would be interested in reviewing this book. Please feel free to e-mail me at kate@UFReviews.com to work out the detail or check out the site http://www.ufreviews.com/


message 12: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Urban Fantasy wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing this book. Please feel free to e-mail me at kate@UFReviews.com to work out the detail or check out the site http://www.ufreviews.com/"

Sent you an email :) Thanks for replying to my post.


message 13: by Julie (new)

Julie Witt (jwitt33) | 6 comments Karice wrote: "Hello-

I was hoping to reach out to you guys to see if any of you would be interested in reviewing Awakening, which is the first book in The Watchers Trilogy. I am a GoodReads author so feel fr..."


Hi Karice,
I just checked out your book and it sounds like something I would really enjoy reading! I've got a couple of books I'm reviewing for authors to read first, but if you'd like me to read and review yours, just let me know :) I review for authors, publishers and lots for NetGalley, and you can check out my page here to see my reviews if you would like.
Thanks,
Julie


message 14: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Julie wrote: "Karice wrote: "Hello-

I was hoping to reach out to you guys to see if any of you would be interested in reviewing Awakening, which is the first book in The Watchers Trilogy. I am a GoodReads auth..."


Hi Julie-

I just sent a DM to your Good Reads account. Thank you so much!!! Look forward to hearing from you.

Karice


message 15: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 23 comments Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week of December as I'm currently hosting a giveaway.. if that's alright with you please let me know. I'll post the review on Goodreads earlier though.

My e-mail id is vasan.anjana@gmail.com


message 16: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Anjana wrote: "Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week of December as I'm currently ho..."


Hi Anjana-

That would be great! I will send an email to your gmail account. Thank you so much for the offer.

Karice


message 17: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week of December as I..."

Hey girl, random question that has NOTHING to do with your posts.
I can NOT find that nail polish anywhere!!!!

ps, if the rest of you want to know what Im talking about, you should follow her on twitter ;)


message 18: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 23 comments @ Jenn : haha, hi! are u talkin about the one on the badge?


message 19: by Karice (last edited Nov 15, 2011 05:33PM) (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week o..."


Jenn- You are too funny!!! I can't believe you can't find it!!! Not to rub it in, but I found more at an Ulta store up here!!! I might have to ship it to you. :) haha.. It lasted from that day I showed you until today without a chip. I was impressed!!! We have got to find it for you. :) Thx BTW about the Twitter shout out. :)


message 20: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Anjana wrote: "@ Jenn : haha, hi! are u talkin about the one on the badge?"

Nah, it's a twit pic of some wicked cool
Nail polish!! Check her out!


message 21: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be posting all my..."


We have tons of ultas here but I have no time.... May try there, is it like a kit or something?
Hey! Maybe you could do a giveaway on your blog and maybe I could win! Just sayin;)


message 22: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be..."


Haha - I think that sounds like it might be easier!!! It is literally just a bottler of nail polish called crackle. They have little displays set up with base color and then the crackle color you can pick out!


message 23: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to r..."


Well when you update to black and silver, send me a pic!


Kayla (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 16 comments Is there anyway I can review this in paperback? I don't have an e-reader and it hurts my eyes reading at a computer for a long time.


message 25: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Kayla wrote: "Is there anyway I can review this in paperback? I don't have an e-reader and it hurts my eyes reading at a computer for a long time."

Of course! Please DM through GoodReads me the mailing address you would like to use and I will mail a paperback. Thanks so much!


Kayla (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 16 comments I sent you a message on here with my mailing address. Thank you so much!


message 27: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Great! Thanks!


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I to late to get a paperback copy of this book for review on my youtube?


message 29: by Literary (new)

Literary | 19 comments I would love one too if possible? I have both a kobo and kindle. Thank you!

singitm@hotmail.com


message 30: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "Am I to late to get a paperback copy of this book for review on my youtube?"

Sure!! That would be wonderful!! DM where to send it and I will mail one out. Thanks!!


message 31: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Margaret wrote: "I would love one too if possible? I have both a kobo and kindle. Thank you!

singitm@hotmail.com"


Thanks!! I really appreciate it!! I would love if you would review Awakening. I will email you the kindle version tomorrow. Thanks so much!


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Karice wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "Am I to late to get a paperback copy of this book for review on my youtube?"

Sure!! That would be wonderful!! DM where to send it and I will mail one out. Thanks!!"


I just sent you a message! Thanks!


message 33: by Literary (new)

Literary | 19 comments Karice wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I would love one too if possible? I have both a kobo and kindle. Thank you!

singitm@hotmail.com"

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!! I would love if you would review Awakening. ..."


Absolutely here on goodreads, amazon etc. Thank you so much!


back to top