Creative Reviews discussion

Awakening (The Watchers, #1)
This topic is about Awakening
Authors requesting reviewers > The Watchers Trilogy: Awakening -YA UF/Par Rom Review Request

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Hello-

I was hoping to reach out to you guys to see if any of you would be interested in reviewing Awakening, which is the first book in The Watchers Trilogy. I am a GoodReads author so feel free to look over the info on this site or my own website to see if it is a match! :)

Thanks everyone!
Karice Bolton

message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Chambers Clark (carolynchambersclark) | 8 comments Couldn't find the link for your web site. I'm a GoodReads author, too. Am author of ELECTRIFIED (YA UF), DANCING WITH A VAMPIRE (YA PARANORMAL ROMANCE).

Interested in switching reviews? I do yours and you do one of mine?

Carolyn Chambers Clark

message 3: by Lisarenee (last edited Nov 04, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

Lisarenee | 10 comments Karice's website:
http://www.karicebolton.com

message 4: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Lisarenee wrote: "Karice's website:
http://www.karicebolton.com"

I've been following you and downloaded the book to read when I get a chance!!!

message 5: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments LOVE that cover!!!

message 6: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Lisarenee wrote: "Karice's website:

I've been following you and downloaded the book to read when I get a chance!!!"

Thank you so much for your support!!! I am glad we got connected on Twitter! Don't forget tomorrow is that show! :)

message 7: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Cambria wrote: "LOVE that cover!!!"

Thank you!!! It was a fun process!! Nice to hear feedback. :)

message 8: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Lisarenee wrote: "Karice's website:

I've been following you and downloaded the book to read when I get a chance!!!"
Thank you so much ..."
Lmao ! I know!
I'm thinking about doing a blog post about it. I mean it is kinda book related!

message 9: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Totally!!! :) That would be cool to do!

message 10: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Karice wrote: "Cambria wrote: "LOVE that cover!!!"

Thank you!!! It was a fun process!! Nice to hear feedback. :)"

feedback is always good. :)

message 11: by Kate (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate Anders (kateandersbooks) | 26 comments I would be interested in reviewing this book. Please feel free to e-mail me at kate@UFReviews.com to work out the detail or check out the site http://www.ufreviews.com/

message 12: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Urban Fantasy wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing this book. Please feel free to e-mail me at kate@UFReviews.com to work out the detail or check out the site http://www.ufreviews.com/"

Sent you an email :) Thanks for replying to my post.

message 13: by Julie (new)

Julie Witt (jwitt33) | 6 comments Karice wrote: "Hello-

I was hoping to reach out to you guys to see if any of you would be interested in reviewing Awakening, which is the first book in The Watchers Trilogy. I am a GoodReads author so feel fr..."

Hi Karice,
I just checked out your book and it sounds like something I would really enjoy reading! I've got a couple of books I'm reviewing for authors to read first, but if you'd like me to read and review yours, just let me know :) I review for authors, publishers and lots for NetGalley, and you can check out my page here to see my reviews if you would like.
Thanks,
Julie

message 14: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Julie wrote: "Karice wrote: "Hello-

I was hoping to reach out to you guys to see if any of you would be interested in reviewing Awakening, which is the first book in The Watchers Trilogy. I am a GoodReads auth..."

Hi Julie-

I just sent a DM to your Good Reads account. Thank you so much!!! Look forward to hearing from you.

Karice

message 15: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 23 comments Hi,
I have a blog where I review books - www.kindleandme.blogspot.com .

I'd love to review your book.
However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week of December as I'm currently hosting a giveaway.. if that's alright with you please let me know. I'll post the review on Goodreads earlier though.

My e-mail id is vasan.anjana@gmail.com

message 16: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Anjana wrote: "Hi,

However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week of December as I'm currently ho..."

Hi Anjana-

That would be great! I will send an email to your gmail account. Thank you so much for the offer.

Karice

message 17: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,

However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week of December as I..."

Hey girl, random question that has NOTHING to do with your posts.
I can NOT find that nail polish anywhere!!!!

ps, if the rest of you want to know what Im talking about, you should follow her on twitter ;)

message 18: by Anjana (new) - added it

Anjana (vasananjana) | 23 comments @ Jenn : haha, hi! are u talkin about the one on the badge?

message 19: by Karice (last edited Nov 15, 2011 05:33PM) (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,

However, I'll be posting all my reviews only in the first week o..."

Jenn- You are too funny!!! I can't believe you can't find it!!! Not to rub it in, but I found more at an Ulta store up here!!! I might have to ship it to you. :) haha.. It lasted from that day I showed you until today without a chip. I was impressed!!! We have got to find it for you. :) Thx BTW about the Twitter shout out. :)

message 20: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Anjana wrote: "@ Jenn : haha, hi! are u talkin about the one on the badge?"

Nah, it's a twit pic of some wicked cool
Nail polish!! Check her out!

message 21: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,

However, I'll be posting all my..."

We have tons of ultas here but I have no time.... May try there, is it like a kit or something?
Hey! Maybe you could do a giveaway on your blog and maybe I could win! Just sayin;)

message 22: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,

However, I'll be..."

Haha - I think that sounds like it might be easier!!! It is literally just a bottler of nail polish called crackle. They have little displays set up with base color and then the crackle color you can pick out!

message 23: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Jenn aka Texas Long Hair wrote: "Karice wrote: "Anjana wrote: "Hi,

I'd love to r..."

Well when you update to black and silver, send me a pic!

Kayla (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 16 comments Is there anyway I can review this in paperback? I don't have an e-reader and it hurts my eyes reading at a computer for a long time.

message 25: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Kayla wrote: "Is there anyway I can review this in paperback? I don't have an e-reader and it hurts my eyes reading at a computer for a long time."

Of course! Please DM through GoodReads me the mailing address you would like to use and I will mail a paperback. Thanks so much!

Kayla (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 16 comments I sent you a message on here with my mailing address. Thank you so much!

message 27: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Great! Thanks!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Am I to late to get a paperback copy of this book for review on my youtube?

message 29: by Literary (new)

Literary | 19 comments I would love one too if possible? I have both a kobo and kindle. Thank you!

singitm@hotmail.com

message 30: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "Am I to late to get a paperback copy of this book for review on my youtube?"

Sure!! That would be wonderful!! DM where to send it and I will mail one out. Thanks!!

message 31: by Karice (new) - added it

Karice Bolton | 17 comments Margaret wrote: "I would love one too if possible? I have both a kobo and kindle. Thank you!

singitm@hotmail.com"

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!! I would love if you would review Awakening. I will email you the kindle version tomorrow. Thanks so much!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Karice wrote: "Kaitlyn wrote: "Am I to late to get a paperback copy of this book for review on my youtube?"

Sure!! That would be wonderful!! DM where to send it and I will mail one out. Thanks!!"

I just sent you a message! Thanks!

message 33: by Literary (new)

Literary | 19 comments Karice wrote: "Margaret wrote: "I would love one too if possible? I have both a kobo and kindle. Thank you!

singitm@hotmail.com"

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!! I would love if you would review Awakening. ..."

Absolutely here on goodreads, amazon etc. Thank you so much!