PorcaleinRoses discussion

Role-Play Threads > The Train Station

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 05:25PM) (new)

Milo Frobes stepped into the aisle his train, filing off into the crowd of other Londoner's, all on their way to some unknown destination to him. In a way, he was similar to the silly humans. He had no idea where he was going, either. he had jus come to London for reasons unknown. It felt right at the moment. He observed the people with interest, taking in the dresses and shirt tails. No one can look as good as I, though. He concluded, smoothing out the silky material of his trouser leg. A swift movement of his very pointed and stylish shoe, and the sole touched solid ground, much better than the unstable footing he had possessed on the train. And off he was, blending in quite nicely with the average mortals.

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula watched the humans from the shadows, her gleamong eyes taking in everyone. She was naked in comparision to the lavishly dressed men and women who milled around, just cloths to hide the more private parts. She was dirty, too, with muck stuck in her silver white hair.

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Someone caught Madula's eye. He was standing near a corner, doing exactly what she was a moment ago. She quirked a brow and stood, moving a little ways out of the shadows.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula continued to stare at Edward, inching out of the shadows. She could feel some people glancing at her, then looking away as though she were a beggar. She certainly looked that way as she walked on barefooted.

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula slid through the crowd easily, her eyes trained curiously on Edward. By now, she was almost there in front of him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

All of a sudden, Milo felt the ever growing fear of being surrounded by people. He pushed his way, rather rudely, to the other side of the mob, right next to an empty bench. He sat there, arms folded over his chest, and sighed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Milo ran a hand through his unruly hair and took out one page from the newspaper. An ad for a job. He was debating with jimself whether to try for the job or not. He needed money

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula cocked her head to the side, curious. She was still trying to guess if he was human or not.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed. "Who am I kidding? I couldn't hold a job if my life depended on it!" Which was true. Several people stopped to gawk at the man who had spoken to himself. Some muttered things like "...mental health..." and "...the youth nowadays..." but Milo didn't seem to notice. He continued to chat with himself, almost in a full conversation.

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula gave up finally. She stepped closer and asked in perfect English, "What are you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Milo grew quiet all of a sudden, and he stood abruptly. "What the hell...What the hell am I doing?" He said, somber. He pushed his way back into the crowd, off to the unknown destination again.

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "A lycan," Madula replied proudly. She brushed stray strands of hair from her face as she inquire, "What's your name?"

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "Edward, where are you from," Madula questioned.

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Henry stepped off the train smoothly, a charming smile played at his lips and his uniform fit snuggly. He looked around before he walked iff the platform to.collect his things.

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula nodded. "Did you come with family," she inquired. Once she started asking, she wouldn't stop until she got the answers. Her curiosity was nothing compared.to her twin brother, however. But, she would still question Edward until she was bored or he walked away.

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss," Madula said. She stared back at him for what seemed like eternity.

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula shrugged. "It doesn't have to be anyone's fault when someone dies, no? So, people should hold some sympathy for those left behind," she stated.

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula quirked a brow, but said nothing of his comment. "What brought you to here," she asked instead.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula nodded half-heartedly. "I see," she murmured.

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "An island," Madula answered vaguely, "Not many know of it."

message 21: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "Exactly. I don't want a lot of people to know of it," Madula stated.

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "Yes, I know," Madula said, quirking a brow.

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "My name is Madula Ablangata," she replied, "I'm not married and I certainly don't have children."

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "Why should I blend with a species that waddles around in their own greed and foolishness," Madula retorted.

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "They can't keep in captivity what they cannot catch," Madula said simply, "It's a known fact. Humans are sluggish and lazy, ordering other people to do their dirty work if they see the slightest bit of inferiority from a person. They're too full of pride."

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "That is true, but have you tried looking for a black moth in the dark with no moon? You certainly can't find it where it's meant to be, as it has adapted to its surroundings. In that case, the prey has outsmarted the predator," Madula said.

message 27: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula's expression darkened noticeably. "London?"

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula shook her head. "Nothing, just thinking aloud," she dismissed.

message 29: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) "Yes, a family dispute," Madula replied, "I'd rather not get into it."

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula watched him go. London was the only place she had left to check before leaving the country and going to another. She mulled over her options. Going by foot would take too long, but the train would be crowded with humans. Then again, she wouldn't have to run the whole way. But, they might kick her off for not having whatever it was that humans used to get aboard trains. She looked up as the engine of the train wailed, having finally decided: she would take the train. As much as the hulking mass of metal frightened her, she would do it.

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula watched as the attendant made his rounds for the tickets. As he drew closer, she climbed deftly out of the window behind her and onto the top of train to wait for the attendant to pass.

message 32: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula waited a moment before peering back inside through the window. She waited for the right moment before going back inside, as if nothing happened. She received quite a few stares that she didn't take note of.

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula relaxed slightly in her seat, crossing her legs. She looked around, meeting the eyes of everyone on the train. She emitted intimidation, daring anyone to speak of her badly, or speak of her at all.

message 34: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Madula watched people got off and hung behind until the last person had gotten off. As she stepped off the train, she began searching through the crowd with her eyes immediately. She would find them, if it was the last thing she'd do.