Knight/Warrior Roleplay discussion

Role Play > Dark Earth Roleplay 2

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Same ideas as the first one, but perhaps better rp'd))

message 2: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((do we keep the same charries?))

message 3: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((ooh... Sounds fun!))

message 4: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((If you want. I probably won't.))

message 5: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Akemi slipped into the shadows underneath a towering tree and held her breath to listen.

message 6: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments Roy trailed after Akemi silently.

message 7: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments After a moment, she stepped out and headed towards another tree, bent down to be less visible.

message 8: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments Roy crouched down besides Akemi. "So, what's the plan again?" he asked.

message 9: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Akemi glanced over to him. "One is don't get caught. The other side wouldn't be so kind this time. And two, get the plans and go home."

message 10: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments "Right. Where exactly are the plans again?"

message 11: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Akemi sighed slightly. "Well, we don't know that 'exactly'. I think it's supposed to be in the captain's tent, but you never know."

message 12: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments "Right," said Roy once more.

From the shadows behind the two, Scarlet watched them with a slightly "evil" glint in her eyes.

message 13: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "You won't do anything to mess this up, will you? We need to get those charts and I don't want to mess this up." Akemi glanced over to him, slightly suspicious.

message 14: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments "Why would I?" he retorted.

Scarlet's eyes narrowed as she continued to trail behind.

message 15: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "You never know," Akemi answered before the reached the edge of a well-lit clearing. She slipped into the shadows of a tree and eyed the guards carefully.

message 16: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments Roy looked at them. "So, what's your plan?"

message 17: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Akemi bit her lip. "Um, run at them, then decide what to do," she said sheepishly.

message 18: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((Let's restart this!!))

message 19: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Okeydokey. What do we want to do?))

message 20: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((What was the original plan again?))

message 21: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Umm... Not sure. The idea is that light is bad and dark is good. Other than that, nothing else.))

message 22: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((Oh, yes! I remember! That will be good. So, do you want to restart it with the same thing? I think it's a good base. But what about the rest of the plot?))

message 23: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((What same thing? The idea, I presume. Yeah, I want to continue with that. Now, the rest of the plot, I think it should be complex or complicated. Something fun. I'm not sure what yet.))

message 24: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((I know what you mean. But we will need quite a bit of brainstorming.))

message 25: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Okay, so darkness is goodness. There could be a threat of light taking over the land and the darkness is fighting back. Um, do you think it would be better if this was in a more modern setting or a more medieval setting?))

message 26: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((I was thinking medieval. What about you?))

message 27: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Medieval. But I wasn't sure if I was being too cliche.))