UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

GoodReads Help etc. > Goodreads Help

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments http://www.goodreads.com/help

Great answers to be found here.

message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter Harper (peteharper) | 7 comments Hi Patti, not sure if I should come to you about this, but I'm toying with advertising my novel (on a budget!) on Goodreads. Do you have any opinions on this? Anyone? Just wondering... Thanks! :)

message 3: by Patti (baconater) (last edited Nov 02, 2012 07:15AM) (new)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I think you'd be interested in this thread, Len. :)

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

message 4: by Peter (new)

Peter Harper (peteharper) | 7 comments Gracias, Patti. Will check it out :)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments De nada. ;)

message 6: by Kalia (new)

Kalia  Lewis (kalialewis) | 2 comments On the new release page is it possible to search by genre?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments If you put the genre you're looking for in the search bar over there on the right, all posts mentioning it will appear.

You can then filter it to show only topics.

message 8: by Pam (last edited Jan 01, 2016 05:33AM) (new)

Pam Baddeley | 2946 comments ****Sorry, I worked out that I could put a space in the 'about' field which sorted it out ****
I hope this is the right place to post. I tried to create a new thread in Group Challenges for my 2016 reading challenge but it 'forced' me to put in either myself and a book as being what the thread was about. When I tried myself, it put the book from my author page and because I made the mistake of clearing that, it said there had been a problem with creating the topic and junked everything I had typed into the comment box .... grrrr.
Could anyone please explain how to create a thread without saying it is erroneously about a book when it isn't?