Oasis discussion

Currently... > I'm Reading...

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nataly (last edited Oct 30, 2011 04:58PM) (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I'm rereading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins:D Love The Hunger Games.......♥♥♥

message 2: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) Did you dislike Mockingjay?

message 3: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I read it last years, so I forgot some details(which is why I'm rereading the entire trilogy), but I didn't necessarily dislike Mockingjay. Some things could have gone differently though, but Suzanne wrote what she wrote for a reason, I guess....

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 168 comments Nataly wrote: "I'm rereading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins:D Love The Hunger Games.......♥♥♥"

How do you do the black hearts?

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily I (emilyi) Matched

message 6: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) Emily ~Boss 3~ ^-^ =) wrote: "Nataly wrote: "I'm rereading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins:D Love The Hunger Games.......♥♥♥"

How do you do the black hearts?"

Sorry, just saw this today. Just press the alt button and the number 3 at the same time and let go. On my laptop, I have a full keyboard and I press the #3 that's on the number pad, not above the keyboard and when I try it with the one above the keyboard it doesn't work, so I'm not sure if that will work for you....

message 7: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I'm currently rereading The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

message 8: by Emily (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 168 comments Nataly wrote: "Emily ~Boss 3~ ^-^ =) wrote: "Nataly wrote: "I'm rereading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins:D Love The Hunger Games.......♥♥♥"

How do you do the black hearts?"

Sorry, just saw this today. Just p..."

It's not working for me.

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 168 comments Yep.♥♥♥

I just finished the Hunger Games.