high school rp discussion

The nieghbor hood > Cara's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 05:46AM) (new)

She lives in a large mansion and it looks like this on the outside: http://www.luxuryestatereviews.com/wp... The ideal place for a party.
The party/gameroom: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

The pool: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... minus the shack thing and palm trees.
Cara's bedroom: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...
The living room- (the first one down) http://interiorideaz.com/design/livin...
The Kitchen- http://interiorideaz.com/design/categ... (the third pic down. Should be grayish)
Bathrooms- http://interiorideaz.com/design/categ... (last two on the first page)
Basement- http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... and this: http://www.superizon.com/finished-bas... altogether.
The Porch/backyard- http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... (with a hot tub)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara unlocked the front door, knowing her parents were already gome for the weekend. She immediately began setting up for the party. She had stahes of stuff hidden aroumd the house. Cara grabbed the. thimgs and set up. Tjen she headed to her room and behan her homework but was easily distracted when she started tonthink about what she would wear.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments ((Nice ^^))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hehe. People can start arriving! Like Toris. Or Toylis or whatever. XD))

Cara finally decided on a dress she had bought on the weekend that they had moved here. Her mom thought that shopping would fix the fact that they had moved AGAIN. And it kinda did. She looked at herself in her full body mirror and smiled. "Perfect." She smoothed out a crinkle or two and headed downstairs, ready to greet guests. ((Here's the dress: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...))

message 5: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 08, 2011 02:44PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments ((*sigh* Ok.))

Tolys shook like a dead leaf in high wind, his heavy math book clasped on one hip while he entered the gate. He knew for a fact that math wasn't party material but at least it's hard and endurable cover could serve as an iron shield in case one brilliant young mind brought alcohol into the setting. He really hated vodka (for the effect, not the taste factor, obviously. If he steered clear of those who drank it, he certainly kept a wide berth from consuming it).

He wore a clean white button up shirt with silver cuff licks, sure to cover himself sufficiently, his mousy brown hair was tied back, curling slightly on the nape of his neck.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((YESH!))

Cara arranged the last of the drinks and plates and cups and everything else and saw her first guest open the gate. She smiled and opened the door to see Tolys. "Hello! Come on in! You're the first one. Wanna get started on that tutoring?" She gestured to the math book in his hand.

message 7: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 08, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments Wide-eyed and round-faced he smothered a polite sigh and nodded. The teacher really didn't know what he was good for, "kitchen table?" He offered lightly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." She led him to the table that she ate at every day.

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 08, 2011 02:56PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments It's warmth was comforting but her house, like most students at this school was obsessively rich. Yet another thing to drive his discomfort.

"This is really nice of you," he said, "but I assure you, I can't afford to pay someone for their work."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Does it look like I need money?" She gestured around the house. "To be homest, sometimes it seems like all my paremts care about is money."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "Are you interested in history? I can tutor you in it if it isn't a strong point. Or at least you could learn mine," he offered numbly, noting her bitterness.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess it's not my greatest. Sure. And I'll pay." She said it in a way so that he didnt feel guilty.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "No, as equal exchange," he hurried in his thick, untraceable accent, "I don't need your money."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever." She hurried to change the subject. "So. What do you wanna work on today? People should be arriving soon."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "Algebra," he said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Algebra." She ran to her room and grabbed her algebra book from her shelf of school books. She ran back downstairs and grabbed some paper, then went back to the kitchen.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments He's written this, his continued homework when she was gone

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty good." She flipped to a random page in the book and began reading to him. "......"

((Sorry. Idk anything about algebra. Well, that's not true. I don't remember.))

message 19: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 08, 2011 06:29PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments As she read he took out the homework the teacher didn't think he did:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced over and saw the work he had done. " I thought you didn't do homework. That's pretty amazing. I don't think it's the math you need help with. It's the determination. You need to try more. At this rate, you could be top of the class. That is, if you tried."

message 21: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 08, 2011 06:40PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "I don't want to try," he said shaking his head, "I've been doing math since it existed*. "She doesn't think I can do my work and she gives me lower grades because she hates me. She grew up in another country and immigrated here, but she still remembers the horrors of war at that time. She thinks I'm of the country that attacked her home. She's ethnocentric. It's not racism it's..."

((*Note, 'it existed' not 'he existed'))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seriously? She seems really fair to me. I didn't think she would do that. Butbyou still don't try that hard."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "You came in late, you do not know what she was thinking at the beginning. And my country did not attack hers," he said with his hands up, elbows bended.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I believe you it's just..." She trailed off. "Did you say you've been doing math since it existed?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorrt! Gotta go. Super early morning tomorrow))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "Close, but math was mostly a Greek obsession, then the roman empire took it up."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"But..." She decided it was best to not question him. "Ok. Here we go." She started doing some algebraic problems.

message 28: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Nov 09, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments He consentrated like a hawk, finishing quickly with her pointers as aid.

"Labai ačiū," he said in the end, thanking her for ripping time out of her scedual to put him in, it was more then one could ask for.

"It's really sweet of you," he said. In his pack he pulled out a batch of blubbery muffins (it was a homecoming gift, one did not sit in someone elses house without bringing something for them. There was no class in that), "and don't worry about the teacher, she is a fine worker and she doesn't complain half that much, she's sweet. I cannot blame her for keeping memories of i-invading c-countries."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Really? Blubbery? LOL!))

"Right." She said not sure of how to reply. She thanked him quite politely for the muffins and smiled at him. "These smell amazing! Did you make these??"

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "Yes, they didn't come out quite right," he grimaced, sticking out his tongue. Yet they smelled fine.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She bit inot one gently. "They taste perfect to me! Of course no one I ever really knew were good cooks. Other than Boo and Stewart, my hippie neighbors once upon a time." She giggled remembering the time they made tofu and she thought it was sponges.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments He laughed lightly, "I used to have to do housework for a, uh, boss, you could call them. I cooked, cleaned, sorted. I've never met hippies, are they like Valley girls?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She widened her eyes and shook her head. "NO way. They're like total peace people. All for like meditation adn world peace and all that. Like zen people. Boo and Stewart were the best. They were vegetarian so they always fed me tofu."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "My friends a valley girl," he said sheepishly, "and sadly, he's not a girl."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK then. I hate valley girls. SO annoying. No offense." She shrugged.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "He took up crossdressing as a hobby," Toris winced.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting." She had an indescribable look on her face, but hid it well by pushing her hair over her face.

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "No! Don't worry it's long dresses, he likes to wear long dresses," as if that helped something, "that came out wrong."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ok. Whatever you say. You have your valley girl friends and I have my hippie friends."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "One," his face gloomed over, "but it's nice to know I'm not the only one with weird friends."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've had worse. But I try to avoid chat about them." She glamced at her feet then back at him. "Anyways, are you confident in algebra? As in will you try next time we have an algebraic test?"

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "If she tries her hardest to be fare to me," he said stoicly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head smiling. "You're one tough cookie."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments He blushed, suddenly butter, "th-thank you."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((I might take a while to reply cuz I'm doing homework.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((I might take a while to reply cuz I'm doing homework.))

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments A awkward silence of a few seconds washed over them he finally peeked out the window, thinking (with failure) that car tracks were crackling the snowy street.

"When did it start snowing?" He wondered, fingering a family photo within his discomfort.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" She got up and looked out the window. "I don't know. It wasn't snowing when I got home from school."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 1028 comments "This place is devoid of family," he noticed, "it's not my place to wonder but I have yet to see one photo of you or your parents."

« previous 1 3 4