FALLEN-CAM THE DEMON-RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD RP > Kristen & Kat's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Maddie | 2201 comments Mod
((WOW))

message 3: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((thats in a good way right... hahah))

message 4: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Kristen and Kat walked into their dorm room. 'Well...I guess this school isnt so bad, huh?" Kat said to her sister. Krsiten jumped on her bed and thought for awhile. "I guess, but there a cemertery and todays Halloween" she said still jumping on her bed. KAt walked over to the talbe and turn on some music. Then they were both jumping on their newly made beds.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowell knocked on their doors. "Hello?"

message 6: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) Kristen jumped from her bed and to the door. KAt lowered the music. "Hello." Kristen said opeing the door. Her sister came up behide her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods and smiles. "Hey, name's Rowell. You two new here?"

message 8: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Sisters" Kat stated, laughing. Kristen held out a hand. "Hi, Rowell. Im Krsiten and thats my twin Kat. Nice to meet you."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. "Wow, there are a million twins in this school." He shook her hand. "Nice to meet you two."

((hey check out this website: www.lovetherandom.weebly.com))

message 10: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((cool I took the which abilty do you have quizz aahah))

"Oh, we havent met any other twins." Kat said. "We did meet Tilly, and Mia. But thats it. And you." Kristen put in

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"So how are you two liking this school?"

message 12: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well, we just got her, but so far pretty good" Kat smiled. "Here come in" Kristen held the door open and Kat stepped oit of the way.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and walked into their room. He whistled as he looked around the room. "You girls are fast. I haven't even decorated mine yet."

message 14: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well, its what we do" The giggled together. "Feel free to sit where you want." Kristen said closing the door. The twins sat on there own beeds.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged and picked a chair. "Hahah, how'd you get to this school?"

message 16: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "We walked, and took a bus." Kat joked. "Our parents sent us here." the twins said together.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"But why?" He asked.

message 18: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) They looked at each other then spoke. " WE dont know really. They said they didnt want to be around when IT happend, but we dont know what IT it." Kat said. KRisten stood up, "I have a question. Are Fallen real? Are Vamps, and Angels and stuff."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, you two are human?"

message 20: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Well, yeah, I thinK" Krsiten said

((they're half human, half witch, but they dont know their witches yet, they have power but dont know))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((ohhh))

He cocked his head at them. "You don't know what you are?"

message 22: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "We, do. But there seems to be more to us, then we see." Kat told him.
"Our parents started acting all wired when we turned 24, which is another reason we've been sent here." Kristen add. They sat down again.
"Are witches real.Our great-great-great cousin saved her friend Annie from a witch trial. The story goes that Dorothy tought Annie all about witches an then one night Annie tried a spell, but didnt work. So i guess someone caught her. Dont know how she was saved just know she was." KAt said looking down. "Then again could just be another story."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods. "Of course, witches are real. I've met a few. Suprisingly though, they never wear those capes and hats." He smiled jokingly. "Why, you two are witches??"

message 24: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Cute" Kristen laughed. "Im not sure, just theres been a lot of weird things happening. Like we think aomething an it happens." she added

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, if you thik of cyclones, it'll happen?"

message 26: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Unsure, but like when we were coming here, we started off walking then Kat kept complaining that it was taking to long and how she wished we would be here already. Then 'poof' out of no where this bus just came and stopped in front of us and with in 10 minutes we were here" Kristen told him

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He widened his eyes a bit in surprise. "Wow. . . you two might really be witches. Either that or enchanters."

message 28: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Whats an enchanter" KAt asked

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, enchanters are people who can say spells and stuff. Also magic."

message 30: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Cool" They say together. "So maybe we are enchanter. Mmmmm" Kat said thinking

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you can't be a enchanter if you aren't. Witches and enchanters are smililar but they often argue sometimes."

message 32: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "like how?" krieten asked

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, they often like to compete to see who is the best. Witches often do hexes, curses, potions. Same as enchanters but enchanters can just do magic by their hands." He explains to them.

message 34: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "i see" kristen said. "You are soooo smart, how do you know all this." she asked

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2011 07:22PM) (new)

"When you're Undecided, you kind of know some things. Especially when you're friends with some creatures."

((lolz, I've known all these facts since I was 11!))

message 36: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) ((i knew some of what you said but not a lot hahah. See you do learn something new each day! LOL))

"Yeah.Wait, undecied about what" Kat asked lookimg at him

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He forgot and wanted to facepalm himself. "Let me just ak you: How much do you know about angels?"

message 38: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Angels...hmmm." they thought together. "Well, they live in heaven, love god, help people, have wings, wear white. Fly. I guess thats it. They said together

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm, then you don't know much."

message 40: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "Why. How much do you know." Kat asked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know a lot since I am one." He tells them.

message 42: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) There mouths dropped open. "WHAT!" they screamed. "An ANGEL! Holy cow!" They just looked at him, with wide eyes.

(((sorry g2g, be back in a few hours haha))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk bye!))

He chuckled at their expressions. "Surprise!"

message 44: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) "YESS!!" They shouted. "OMG, thats so amazingly cool" KAt said. "Yeah, yeah. Wow." Krsiten added. "So you can fly and stuff." Krsisten asked

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods. "Yep. Fly, immortal, the usual angelic stuff."

message 46: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

"Braking the rules again Rowell?" Tilly called through the door

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. "They're witches anyways so it doesn't matter."

message 48: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

Tilly came in "Witches huh? kkool"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods and offered her a seat. "Yeah. They said whatever they think of comes true."

message 50: by Maddie, Cam's girlfriend/Group founder :D (new)

She sat "Awesome, so can you make me a new car i kinda totaled my old one"

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.