"REHAB" discussion

Writings > Nanowrimo 2011

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments so... anyone else participating?

message 2: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Yup yup! I'm doing it.

message 4: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments yay!!!! what is your username? we can be writing buddies.

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Which site do you use, Zoe? The old person one, or the youth one?

message 6: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments old person one. you?

message 7: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid I usually use the youth one, because I have friends on that one.

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments what, the ywp one?

message 9: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Yes, that one.

message 10: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments oh. pity. are you doing 50000 words?

message 11: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

Hannah | 3223 comments Mod
I'm DOING IT!!!! EEEEEEEEP. So excited! I'd love to be friends. I'm PenWarrior. (No space and notice the capitols) You can add me just send me a message so I don't freak if I don't recognize you. Though you are Siareen on NANO right Zoe?I'm on the regular site, not YWP

So what is everyone writing about?

message 12: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments yes, i am. i know its confusing. but whatever. i shall add you.
i'm so excited!!! i have 24.5 hours left!!! ah!!!!1 i'm scared! and i am so going to fail the history test i have on tuesday. ah!!!!!!

message 13: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

Hehe no worries. :D EEE I have longer, but then again you must count the time difference. For me it's like 33hours+24 minutes.

message 14: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments lucky. i am freaking out. my plot has major problems. but i finally have a name!!!! and i made an awesome cover but the stupid nanowrimo site is giving me problems uploading it. ugh. i'll deal with it in the morning.

message 15: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid I made a cover this summer, and my book isn't going to be hard. Actually, instead of doing NaNoWrimo completely, I'm going to take this chance to actually write a book I finished. The one that is in my writing here, actually. I'm going to actually work on that story and rewrite and all that. I need to get it done and I haven't really done much of it, so I'll do it now.

message 16: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments you made a cover Zoe?!!!?!? send it to me!!!!!!! and you'll be fine with the plot.
i need a cover...
can i add you too Hannah?
its soooo soon!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments k, ill send it to you either now if i have time or late tonight. i really like the cover. its pretty.
and the plot has major problems. im gonna get stuck!!!!
omg! 15 hours!!!!

message 18: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid I also have the adult. I have both.

message 19: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments so whats your username on the adult one?

message 20: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

Agh. So close. I have been trying to find how to even add a PROFILE photo, let alone a novel cover. I would love to make one sometime though. hehe. I should.

Yep sure Sia! Though we might have been added already. Are you Siareen SG?

Ooh, can I add you Way? That's a cool idea Way. that'll e good.

So what are the novel topics? Anyone want to talk about theres? I personally find that the more I talk the more hypped I get. :D hehe, that's for me anyway.

Mines Dystopian. So excited, because I just go my MAIN plot the other day and it rocks. :D

I'm sick of smiling now...

message 21: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments yup. i added you too :) whats your name, Way?
i tried to upload my profile picture but it didnt work!!! and zoe, you uploaded the novel picture as your profile picture... it really works though. with the wilted flowers and the cliff and the sea in the background :) YOU. WILL. BE. FINE. WITH. PLOT!
dont worry so much. we will figure it out.

whats your plot Hannah?

just read my synopsis if you wanna know what mine is about...

message 22: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid I already added Siareen and Hannah, I'm not sure what Zoe's name so I haven't been able to add her.
I'm AliEnna.

message 23: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments ya, so on Nano, Zoe is Siareen and i am SiareenSG. its complicated. i think we explained it somewhere :)

message 24: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments wow, thats funny. way, you added the username siareen on nano, but on nano siareen is me and siareensg is siareen on here. its really complicated. anway, we're buddies.

siareen you think the cover is good? i think its really good. ah!!!!! 2 hours and 22 minutes!!! save me!!!!
oh, and check the size of the picture you want to upload. you might need to make it smaller. there is a limit on the size. i had to make the cover tiny. but i have a big one and i'll email it to you now.

message 25: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments somehow you added me too though... good for you Way :)

yup, i like it!!!!! its really good. send me the big one though!.
oh, guess what, my friend started drawing a cover for me too!!!! yay!!!!!! so far its coming out really pretty :)

message 26: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments tell your friend to finish it, i wanna see it. and i did send it to you! maybe it didnt send well... i'll try again soon.

message 27: by Katerina, Mother Gothel's Cake (new)

Katerina (klymene) | 2740 comments Mod
Why did you choose Siareen as your user on Nano, Zoe?

Oh, and I'm not doing it. Has anyone ever completely completed it?

message 28: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Yup! I won last year.

message 29: by Katerina, Mother Gothel's Cake (new)

Great! So, did that mean you actually got your book published into a hardcover form?

message 30: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid No. As far as I know, you don't really get your book published. At least, I didn't.

message 31: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments you dont even finish the book. 50000 words is about 200 pages of a novel. personally, my novels are all about twice the size. at least they would be if i finished them :P
and Siareen is a name both Zoe and i made up, so she has the rights to it as much as i do :)

message 32: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments i also won last year! and twice in the summer at camp nanowrimo. its not as hard for me as i thought it would be. i stayed up till 1 30 last night. now i'm on 2000 words. i want to get to 5000 words today. ugh. i have no time.
yeah, siareen is a character in a book that me and siareen are writing together.

message 33: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments the book i began to write in the second nanowrimo camp in august :)
1300 words so far!

message 34: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments 3000 words!!! my goal is 5000 words by tonight.

message 35: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

Holy Smokit, I haven't even started. I need to.

Sia, my novel is Dystopian. My synopsis is lame because I need to finish it, but I'll fix it up today.

message 36: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments ugh. i need to write. i just am so not in the mood. help!!!!!

message 37: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

I'm starting!

message 38: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

WRITE WITH ME ZOE. :D

message 39: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments good for you two!!! keep it up!!! i start writing again later :) too much to do right now...

message 40: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments ok, wanna write? we can do it at the same time and it shall be awesome. how about in ten minutes, at half past.

message 41: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments and siareen, you better write!!! you need to get ahead!!

message 42: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments i will! dont worry! i ahve organized my day to give me an hour and a half and STILL get an earlyish night and actually get soem work done!

message 43: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments i wanna go to bed my 9. 10, latest. we start school early tomorrow. ugh. but they finally fixed our english class! only now we have english on math and graphic design. my graphics teacher is going to flip out.

message 44: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments same... going to write now!!!!!!!

message 45: by Naomi (new)

Naomi  (purplebookdragon) | 900 comments go write!
whats your goal for today?

message 46: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 1620 comments finished my goal of 3000!!! i cant belive your already on 5000!!!!!! good for you!!! humph.
i wanted to get to 4000 but i didnt have enough time.

message 47: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

YEAH SIA!

message 48: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Good job guys, I had a little issue so I haven't had time to work. If things continue this way, I won't have a story to write.

message 49: by Katerina, Mother Gothel's Cake (new)

Since I'm not doing Nanowrimo... I'll be your cheerleader! Woooo!!! You all rock! I believe in all of you!

message 50: by Hannah, Don't TOUCH my Title Klymy. (new)

Oh Klymy. :D

That's sad Way. Let's hope it doesn't got that way.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6