dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) *Name: Jacob Hott
*Species (you may only choose one): Incubus
Subspecies (if you have one):
*Class (Brawler, Adept, or none yet)**: Adept
*Color of User Title:
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Past/Background: Jacob was born into his demonic-childhood to a mortal woman. His mother was utterly disgusted with giving birth to a monster. She did not believe in killing or abandoning her only child....so she raised him and soon came to accept who and what he was. Jacob hated the feeling of his mother being burdened by an evil entity so he left at the age of 14. His mother was accused of being a witch exactly one year later. She was burned alive at the stake without a fair hearing. Jacob was present for the burning and mourned over the loss by feasting upon the souls of the men who trialed her and their wives. He desired nothing but pain and misery for them. He soon realised his mistake and left the town and waited to be accepted back into society when he was offered the job of being blacksmith's assistant by a very kind man that has treated him like a son ever since.
Personality: He is very shy and tries to keep to himself. He has managed to hide his wings and tail through illusion and is quite the charmer even when he doesn't want to be. He hopes to fit into the mortal society and be treated as a regular but his lust for soul energy seems to get the best of him when he tries to make friends.
Strengths: he is well built in the body but that is as far as it really goes.
Weaknesses: He has a weakness to want to fit in a human society.
Weapons: A staff that he carved with his bare hands. The crystal contains his mothers soul and many have said to see themselves dying in bed inside the reflection of the crystal
*Looks Like: [Picture if possible] [image error]

♥Sex Kitten♥ Name: Henry O'Riley
Species: Lycan
Class: Brawler
Sexual orientation: Stright
History: Judging by his last name, Henry is from Ireland; he was birthed on a large farm and was the first child. Not soon lter his younger brother Fredrick was born; he lived with his mother and father and grew up tending to the farm and learning the responsabiliteis of a man, from what he saw he hd the happiest family.
Until.one night he heard a scream that could curl the paint right off the walls, he jumped up knowing his mothers voice and ran. Once in the garden he saw an image tht he could never erase from his memory, his father standing over his mothers bloody corps. But it wasn't really his father, he looked... transformed. Like a large hairy beast. He cried out at the sifht and his father, from what he assumed, turned on him and bit him, giving him the curse.

After many years of wandering through Ireland he finally moved to england to get a new start.
Personality: He is the strong silent type, he keeps mostly to himself. He has few friends, actually only one, Katherine; and she is very dear to him. He is very protective of the peopje and things he loves, but is closed off to many people as well.
Appearance: [image error]src="http://styleanddirt.com/wp-content/up..."
Width="400" height="550"/>

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Oh God Henry is yummy.

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Would it be so wrobg to say I want him for Christmas ? >.< And wrapped in chocolate?

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Lol great minds think a like

♥Sex Kitten♥ Hahahaha wow.

♥Sex Kitten♥ I was jst reading over yalls christmas list. Lol

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Omg BD, Henry must be my Christmas gift! I shall take nothing else! Except a laptop or a new phone; those'll work, too.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I can do part of it right now, but ill finish later...

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 03:19PM) (new)

Name: Milo Frobes
Species: Shapeshifter
Subspecies: None, but I shall state that he likes to transform into a cat the most
Class: Adept
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Past/Background:
Personality: Milo is a sneaky, secretive, speak easy, outspoken, loud, obnoxious, plotting,
scamming manipulator. He gets his kicks by twisting the truth and messing everything
up. He doesnt care what people think about him on the outside, but secretly he is very
insecure. This is mainly due to his sexuality, which he keeps hidden most of the time. He
tends to think that people wont understand him, or even care to get to know him, and this
is what scares him most. That people DONT care. He doesnt have many friends, and
spends a lot of time talking to himself.
Strengths: He's very good at persuading people to do as he pleases. A sneaky spy, very
cat like. He can read people like a book, never ceasing to think otherwise about things
that people hold secret. Yet, the most obvious things he cant see at all. They dont matter.
He always overlooks that, only caring about things you dont want him to know.
Weaknesses: He hates people. He likes the drama that a human holds, he likes knowing
their story, but he hates the aspect of getting to know someone on a personal base. Too
often, he's afraid of disapproval. Sometimes, he's afraid of getting hurt. It might seem
confusing, but to him, its a natural feeling that he cant shake. But, a part of him wants a
partner he can trust. He's very confused at the moment. He's trying to battle his sexual
urges to be with men, but he cant stop himself.
Weapons: He mainly uses words and...CLAWS! He's sort of a weakling, and doesnt know
how to wield a dagger or jab a sword.
Photograph:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

And, as a cat: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, hes adorable!!!

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Another Christmas gift! Jk

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anybody care to RP at the moment...?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) I do

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Lol, but seriously, I WANT him o.O wanna rp?

message 16: by Winter (new)

Winter Name:Alexander Smith
*Species:Lycan
*Class:Brawler
Sexual Orientation:Stright
Background:He lived in England his whole life,although mostly on ships do to the fact that his father had sent him of on a ship at age 5 to learn the ways of the sea as he did as a child.both his mother and father died from sickness though.but as the years have gone by he wish's only to serve and will die to prove he is not a follower.
Personality: strong quite type
Strengths: he can read and write,he knows how to swing axe's
Weaknesses: Achol
Weapons: wood chopin axe
*Looks Like: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Axel&a...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Im sorry! I dont know how to make pictures like that, or i wouldve done so!

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily &#x1f48b; (milylou) Jacob wrote: "*Name: Jacob Hott
*Species (you may only choose one): Incubus
Subspecies (if you have one):
*Class (Brawler, Adept, or none yet)**: Adept
*Color of User Title:
Sexua..."

WOW, HE'S CUTE!!!