The Great Kindle Challenge discussion

Introductions and books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Hi Everyone,
Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share how many titles (or give a rough estimate) you have on your Kindle.
My husband went on a crazy collecting binge when he first got our Kindles, and I think he seriously downloaded every single free classic, collections of classics, a smattering of contemporary fiction, mythology, religion, science, and more. There must be 1,000's of titles on my Kindle. After he (casually) hinted that he did not think I was fully appreciating the amount of literature that was on the Kindle, I decided to create "The Great Kindle Challenge" and try to work my way through as many of the titles as I can.

You are more than welcome to join me on my monthly reads, as most of the titles are either free or inexpensive. I think that there are only a few contemporary ones that may have been regular price. You can also create your own Kindle challenge if you would prefer.

Lastly, you are more than invited to read along, even if you don't have a Kindle, as most of the books are easily available at libraries and bookstores.
Happy reading everyone!

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 1 comments Hi, I'm Debbie and I got my Kindle last May. I have bought some books for it, but mostly I have been reading the free classics. Right now, I'm reading North and South. I really like my Kindle although once in a while I like to read a "real" book. I think I'm going to enjoy this group. Thanks for starting it.

message 3: by Trisha (new)

Trisha Welcome to the group Debbie! How far along are you in North and South? I can put that up on our bookshelf if you like? I think I have it on my Kindle too :-)