The ironfey discussion

The Iron Knight > The Iron Knight

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erynne (new)

Erynne | 29 comments I love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was such a happy ending!! I can't believe Julie was only going to have three books!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) hahaha iron knight. i think it was a good book, but comparatively, it couldve been better D:

like the whole ariella thing--totally unnecessary, but i like the fact that she died for ash, it was sweet

but i got so freaked when i thought the third test was reality. i was like. WTF REALITY SUCKS!

and i actually liked puck in this one. though, surprisingly, grim annoyed me...i usually put up with his humor.

and the ending was a little abrupt and i think some strings were left untied.

so yes i had many qualms but i liked learning a bit more about ash. well, i liked that a lot :D

team ash <33333

message 3: by Lola (new)

Lola | 2 comments Agreed, the whole thing was a little bit of a let down, mainly because i wanted more! I'm so conflicted because i didnt like the book a lot but i want a 5th..... Yes, reality sucks

I was annoyed with grim too!

I also kind of wish that the book had some of puck's perspective... although i dont know how that would be possible

Team Puck, which makes it hard for me to understand Team Ash. Why team ash, lisa?

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
because he's ASH!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. vote on the poll

message 5: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Liz wrote: "because he's ASH!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. vote on the poll"

yeah ash is just amazing. but i still get where the team puck people are coming from :)

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena | 11 comments i taotally vote team ash! and i thought that julie left it on a major cliff hanger. i mean she gave you no clue as to what their future would be like together or if he would age or not!!!!!!!!! i was really sad!

message 7: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Lena wrote: "i taotally vote team ash! and i thought that julie left it on a major cliff hanger. i mean she gave you no clue as to what their future would be like together or if he would age or not!!!!!!!!! i w..."

if he aged, i would cry. they should make movies of these books. though im a little worried about casting... :/

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz | 54 comments Mod
I know right. the cast for the hunger games is bad

message 9: by Erynne (new)

Erynne | 29 comments Lisa wrote: "Liz wrote: "because he's ASH!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. vote on the poll"

yeah ash is just amazing. but i still get where the team puck people are coming from :)"

i totally agree

message 10: by Erynne (new)

Erynne | 29 comments Lisa wrote: "Lena wrote: "i taotally vote team ash! and i thought that julie left it on a major cliff hanger. i mean she gave you no clue as to what their future would be like together or if he would age or not..."

i know right? i would just ball! oh and I was crying on the third test even though i knew it was just a test, because my sister LENA TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena | 11 comments oh erynne you know that's not how you spell knight (in your discussion title)

message 12: by Erynne (new)

Erynne | 29 comments i know, but liz changed it

message 13: by Lena (new)

Lena | 11 comments okay

message 14: by Erynne (new)

Erynne | 29 comments yup