Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Masquerade

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (last edited Oct 30, 2011 10:09AM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
Samhain, Hallow's Eve, Hallowe'en, it is upon us, and those who know it wiggle with glee. This is a most beloved time for our endearing Sins, and it is a must to celebrate it as only they can.

This years party is in a place once claimed forbidden to them, the St. Mary of the Angels Church, now a place of Sin, the holy white and exquisite gold replaced with gaudy red and garish black, the alter of God replaced with that of the Sins. Even the divine murals lay shattered, replaced by twisted images only one such as Lust could truly appreciate...and reciprocate.

Unlike the buildings around it, this building has suffered little for the creeping years, kept in perfection by the Sin's in yearly turns, though the sacred pews and holy books have been cast aside or burned depending on the mood.

Here, a party starts, the members concealed by snarling masks and risqué costumes. Can you find yourself in this rowdy mess?

((If you want anything changed, just give a shout, I'll be closing it until tomorrow, though.))

message 2: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((maybe say something about the church now being changed to a place of Sin, the gold and white replaced by red and black, the alters of chrisitianity changed to alters of sin))

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

In all of his wondrous glory, Pride glided into the desecrated chapel, golden eyes glinting behind an equally tinted mask, feathered shoulders lifting with a near silent, breathy chuckle. This was most definitely his favourite time of the year, and one of the few times he could really shine in the drab day to day life the he otherwise led.

Clothed in black, he moved ever farther into the echoing halls , hearing the distant strum of of music.

((General look of costume: http://www.cosplayhouse.com/image.php...
http://pics.novica.com/pictures/5/p93...))

message 4: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine snuck inside of the destroyed church, her blood-red eyes catching the light and sucking it in. Her face is hidden behind a red and white mask that has a beak. She is wearing a very stylish red dress that accentuates her curves beautifully. She was also wearing bright shiny red heels that glittered in the light. She did not wear any make-up and her red hair was let down.

((General looks: http://fashaddix.com/wp-content/uploa...

message 5: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Wrath walks in with his disciple Zasad next to him. "Remember Zasad, we're at war, a mere party like this won't stop the war"

"Jasmine!" Wrath yells "My disciple come here!"

message 6: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine turns around to see Wrath walk in the door. She goes over to him and gives a small curtsy, "Master..."

message 7: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "You know we're at war correct" he asks her quietly.

message 8: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Only slightly... I've been away in Saudi Arabia, with my people," she explained.

message 9: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "We're at war with Greed and we'll take him down here" Wrath whispers harshly.

message 10: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Of course, we are Wrath," she smiles.

message 11: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Good child" he gestures around "Now enjoy yourself till he gets here"

message 12: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine wandered around until she saw a dessert table. She wasn't gluttony, but she enjoyed her chocolate. She took a chocolate-covered strawberry and ate it slowly.

message 13: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "What the hell is that" Wrath mutters looking at the floating thing.

message 14: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine turned around hearing Wrath and saw a floating ball. "Hmmm, looks like Rosie O'Donnell finally arrived..."

message 15: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I think I'm right," she turned back around and ate another strawberry.

message 16: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "GREED!!!" Wrath shouts "TO AFRAID TO COME HERE YOURSELF ARE YOU???!!!!"

message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Stop yelling," she whispered. "The church isn't that big."

message 18: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Wrath spins around at her "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL A SIN WHAT TO DO?! FOOLISH DISCIPLE, YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T KILL YOU KNOW"

message 19: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Didn't think you'd hear anyway with that echo," she smiles at him. "Lighten up, it isn't greed. Otherwise you would have already killed him," she sucked up slightly. It disgusted her on the inside.

message 20: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "True" he mutters "But it is a figment of Greed, the fact of the matter is he's to cowardly to show up himself and it's insulting!"

message 21: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Let me take care of it then," she whispered in his ear.

message 22: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Very well" he says to her the flames in his eyes die down slightly

message 23: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine sashays up to the weird material in the gold mask, secretly putting her katars on her hands.

message 24: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((FUCK YEAH! I HIT THE BIGGEST HOUSES >:DI'LL HAVE ENOUGH CANDY FOR A YEAR...ish AND I'M STILL NOT DONE!))

Pride had to resist the urge to shake his head in grief and Wrath's bellows, his ears somewhat stinging at the reverberating shout.

message 25: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((He he nice))

"BLASTED THING" Wrath's eyes light again and he begins flinging fire balls at the infuriating figment.

message 26: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"Wrath!" Pride called, sweeping into the room, "Try not to burn down our playhouse, please."

message 27: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "It's stone it'll be mostly alright" he yells back still throwing fire.

message 28: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Pride sighed, sitting himself down at a table to watch, once again, as Wrath tried to kill Greed. It was like he had only one mode, sheesh.

message 29: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "GREED" Wrath shouts turning around throwing fire at him "ATTACK DISCIPLES ATTACK!!!"

((He does have one mode... Burn and destroy everything... XD))

message 30: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"Wrath has just gone mad," Pride supplied, waving a hand, "Nothing new there."

message 31: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth, as usual, late, slunk through the doors of the chapel. ((General looks: http://www.animehouyou.com/userfiles/...)) She stretched and gave a loud yawn before leaning in a far corner of the room. "Eh," she said, giving a small wave in acknowledgement to the other Sins. She seemed to be blissfully unaware of the fact that she'd stepped her pretty heeled feet right onto a vicious battlefield.

message 32: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Wrath stops for a moment "You killed my lesser disciples, they have no demonic abilities. But there are still those with my protection, those who can't be touched by your power. ZASAD JASMINE!"

Zasad stands up pistol in one hand sword in the other, he fires two shots at Greed before running forward.

Wrath continues to bombard Greed with fire.

message 33: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "well ant this a bloody mess" a man said as he walked up to Greed

message 34: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Zasad sheaths the sword and pistol and takes from his back an AK-47. He begins hammering Greed with a fury of bullets.

Wrath twists his hands in a circle causing fire to encircle greed creating a torrent of fire around him.

message 35: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "my name is Brian but most call me Blood Blader." Brian said

message 36: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "I'm stronger then you!!" Wrath yells back "Wrath is stronger then Greed, Wrath kills with it's strength!"

message 37: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"By the Old One," Pride sighed, slipping to Sloth's side in an attempt to avoid the barrage of fire, bullets and other nameless assailants.

message 38: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "so i take it the two of you are not all there in the heads are you?" Brian asked

message 39: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments This merely infuriates Wrath more "THEN I'LL BRING THIS ENTIRE BUILDING ON YOU AND TRAP YOU WITHIN MAKING IT YOUR TOMB!!!"

message 40: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth glanced over at Pride with a small snort. "It's not even an entertaining fight," she mused. "This is so boring. I want to lay down."

message 41: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((LOL the other sins have seen Wrath flip thousands of times, they're barely amused by it anymore))

message 42: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " well how about you have me fight someone" Brian said now standing by Sloth

message 43: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Pride snorted. "You don't attack ladies, and, besides, Sloth don't got the energy to fight, now do you, o'Lazyness?"

message 44: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "no i would not fight a lady, never" Brian said

message 45: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth briefly turned her head towards Pride again, ignoring Brian. "What? Me? Fighting is so dull. I don't understand how they do it," she jerked her thumb in the direction of Wrath and Greed. "Whatev'. Someone go get me some punch." She slouched against the wall again.

message 46: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"That's Sloth for you," Pride giggled, clamping a hand to the virtual stranger's shoulder, "Getting Oh Greatest of Couch Potatoes!"

message 47: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine stays where she is... she knows it's pointless to fight greed. You can't kill that which isn't alive, but the greedling... Mmmmm, that she could kill. She waited for it to try to get her.

message 48: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "Well i bet this is not the best place to be taking a nep" Brian said

message 49: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth gave a blank look towards Pride at the insult. "You're surely one to talk -- you've picked up a bit of weight since the last time we've met, haven't you?" Then she turned to Brian. "I don't take naps. I take breaks."

message 50: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "even still, with the way they are fighting that roof wont hold long"he said

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.