Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Self Promotion > One Day Sale and Book Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) I have an announcement on my blog for a one day sale on November 4th at Kindle or Nook for Book 1 of the Nightwalkers series Jacob.

In addition, I have a giveaway for Book 2 Gideon.

http://imavoraciousreader.blogspot.com/

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) I adored this series..highly recommend it to those who haven't yet tried it...and to get it free..all the better:)

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED LOVED and STILL LOVE the
Nightwalker series!

You gotta read em!

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) I haven't read them yet, but I'll be starting them this month. Hearing good things about them. :)

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) I'm biting at the bit to read Adam..I have it..but need to finish up a couple of other series first....*sigh*...so much to read so little time:)

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan I just started Adam last night - it's a SURPRISE where he came from! I've already cried once for sad then once for happy. ha LOVIN it so far and only about 1/4 thru it!

("Cry for Happy" - have you ever seen the movie? Or the "World of Suzie Wong" I think that's the name? Full box of Kleenex movies)
LOL

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) I'm just in the first couple chapters..and WHAT THE HELL!...no fair! *sob*

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan I know !!! OMG how could this happen...
but....

no spoilers !

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Carol wrote: "I have an announcement on my blog for a one day sale on November 4th at Kindle or Nook for Book 1 of the Nightwalkers series Jacob.
In addition, I have a giveaway for Book 2 Gideon.
http://..."

and by the way... JACOB is MINE MINE MINE !!!!
Do you hear me ?!?!?! M I N E !

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) I'm a Gideon girl myself:)