Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

who was the bigger bad a** in the last book: Molly Weasley or Neville Longbottom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cody Kes Who was more bad a**?

Lex is da name, dont wear it out id have to say Neville!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No way. Mrs Weasley called Bellatrix a bitch. She's total kick-ass material.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out DIDN'T you see Neville?! He said You and What army, even tho it was clear there was like 20 billion of them AND he cut off nagini's head... but the cherry on top shoulda been a kiss between Luna and him... woulda just perfected the series!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna and Neville? Aw my gawd I can't imagine Luna in love, let alone with Neville! -shudder-

Lex is da name, dont wear it out YEAHH!!!! They were meant for each other!!!

Makayla NEVILLE!!!!! He was awesome!

Lex is da name, dont wear it out THANK YOU MAKAYLA!!!

Juliet I think Neville just because he was total BA throughout the whole book, getting beat on by the Carrows and hiding in the Room of Requirement. Molly was really only B.A. in that one part, which don't get me wrong, was totally awesome.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh, hard question!

'Cause Neville was a scaredy cat the whole series until the last book. He really kicked some evil butt.

And then there's Molly. And she killed Bellatrix who killed Sirius who was my favourite character.

I really don't know.

BelleScar I say Neville all the way...

message 12: by Loopman31 (new)

Loopman31 was this book based on the inter web puppets?

Audrey Lee oh man. Both! I choose both! Both moments were epic and amazing!

Audrey Lee Alannah wrote: "Ugh, hard question!

'Cause Neville was a scaredy cat the whole series until the last book. He really kicked some evil butt.

And then there's Molly. And she killed Bellatrix who killed Sirius ..."

He wasn't a complete scaredy cat. He co-took over DA when Harry was gone.

Emily Neville - hands down, no questions asked.

message 16: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda I agree with Emily definitely Neville. :)

Nancy Stephan I would have to say Neville because his BA-ness kind of sneaks up on us. Molly has always been a BA and finally unleashed what we all knew was in her. But Neville... nothing like an underdog who explodes outta nowhere to kick some arse.

Juliet Nancy wrote: "I would have to say Neville because his BA-ness kind of sneaks up on us. Molly has always been a BA and finally unleashed what we all knew was in her. But Neville... nothing like an underdog who ex..."

totally agree

Michael Molly said a bad word! *covers mouth*

Irene Pynn Molly took on Bellatrix and called her what she was! :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

NEVILLE! He killed Nagini, basically saved the day...
Though Mrs Weasley was amazing too.. :)

Regina Puckett Neville finally came into his own in the last book. I was so proud of him.

Kressel Housman I was actually hoping Neville would get to kill Bellatrix, which would have been justice, considering what she did to his parents. But he got Nagini, and it fit that Molly, the symbol of motherhood, should get Bellatrix.

Regina Puckett I loved the ending of the book but I hated it that so many good people were killed off to reach the ending.

Emily C. Abhi the idiot wrote: "was this book based on the inter web puppets?"
wooooow... sorry, but no.

Michael Emily wrote: "Abhi the idiot wrote: "was this book based on the inter web puppets?"
wooooow... sorry, but no."

Bahahahahaha!

message 27: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Erdman Defiently Neville. He really came into himself in the last.

Kristin Molly, Neville was awesome, but Molly was truly bad a**. I was like, WOAH.

message 29: by Ricco (last edited Nov 02, 2011 11:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ricco Mrs. Weasley; b/c I figured Neville would become a BA by book 5!!!

message 30: by Leah (last edited Nov 20, 2011 12:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leah Molly, she had the most epic line "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU B****" was amazing

message 31: by Rachel (last edited Nov 03, 2011 10:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel *Spoilers*

It's kind of a toss-up. I mean, Molly went all CAPSLOCK MODE on Bellatrix and basically pwned her in a pretty epic duel (one of my favorites in the series), and Neville pulled the sword of Gryffindor from a flaming hat and chopped off Nagini's head with it.

They're both extremely badass.

message 32: by Cody (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cody Kes Leah wrote: "Molly, she epic line "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU B****" was amazing"

and it also had the appropriate title for BellatriX!

Coletta Fuller Lexaaa...Ninja Assassin wrote: "DIDN'T you see Neville?! He said You and What army, even tho it was clear there was like 20 billion of them AND he cut off nagini's head... but the cherry on top shoulda been a kiss between Luna an..."

I agree. Neville changed so much!

Lex is da name, dont wear it out yeahh... he was like timid and adorable in the first few movies...then he was like Tall and Handsome and Totally not timid and definitely B.A for like the last 3!!!

Simran Molly Weasley

message 36: by Lord (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lord Voldemort I NEARLY CRIED WHEN NEVILLE SPOKE!!!

Neville longbottom has got the longest bad a** here!

Nancy Stephan Zane wrote: "iz i teh only peep in dis discussion?"

no sir!

Khrys Neville! He had more guts than anyone else! Hands down! But I do like that Molly killed that Lestrange woman... ("you bitch! not my daughter!) lol she sounded oddly caribbean lol in my head anyways

Ashley Molly, definitely

message 40: by Tim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tim Neville killed Voldemort's pet snake *right in front of him*. Neville had to think that he had about 3 seconds left in his life at that point. He was willing to sacrifice himself because Harry told him it was important. Neville trusted Harry that much. Neville was that brave.

Palak (Dust and Shadows) Hard question.....
Molly was older but definetly kicks butt...
Neville was younger but also kicks butt.... majorly...
i'd say.. Neville- 55% kick a** material and Molly 45% kick a** material...

Ashley Griffith I'd have to say Neville he hellped kill Voldamort.......but Molly killed the woman who killed Harry's god father so she rates up ther whith Neville.

Tsing Lin Molley PWNS Bellatrix!

Nanna Neville :)

Mas5thgrade2012 neville by alot he chopped of neginis head with the sword of godgric gryffyndor

message 46: by Luke (new) - rated it 4 stars

Luke I'd say it was a tie, because Neville cut off the snakes head, and Molly killed bellatrix.

Grawr Molly!

She killed Bellatrix, would have been cool if Neville had been the one to kill her actually :)

Sarah I think McGonagal had a badass moment as well . . .
Neville was just like my hero in the last book though. Molly's encounter with Bellatrix was awesome though too. I really can't decide . . .

Starburst Mrs. Weasley, definitely!!!

Uditi Tim wrote: "Neville killed Voldemort's pet snake *right in front of him*. Neville had to think that he had about 3 seconds left in his life at that point. He was willing to sacrifice himself because Harry to..."

really good point! Neville is so awesome
but Molly's awesome as well.
They're both really awesome bad a** material

« previous 1