PorcaleinRoses discussion

INFO [READ ALL OF THIS FIRST] > Applications[first post]

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 5 comments Name: Isabelle
*An example of your role-playing: Liz hurried out of the bar, dress muddled in foreign sweat. She raced against time as she held up her dress, tears streaming through her make up.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 5 comments ((i'll do the rest later :b))

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:07PM) (new)

Name: Impossible_Possible13 (But, I was formally known as Clarinet_friend13, so I get called Clarinet, Netty, Clary, etc a lot)
*Example:
Clyde strolled down the street, looking at everyone who was staring at him. Unfriendly old ladies volleyed glares and snarles at him, probably due to his latest collaberation. This consisted of too tight jeans and a consignment store purchased ruffled blouse. Not to mention the glitter. There ALWAYS had to be glitter. He just smiled in return, loving the attention. After all, that is what he wanted. To be noticed. It didn't matter if it was positive or negative attention, he just wanted. He continued on his way, never ceasing to amazing and shock the people of his small mid-western town just how loud he could be.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Name: Naima
Example:
*Henry walked down the rose and tulip filled garden slowly, his hands begind his back and his royal court not to far behind. He inhaled deeply before he sighed softly, he loved the sweet aroma nectur gave off, it reminded him of his mother, the young queen they send away when he was only a boy.
*Ramona rode into the stables quickly, her riding hoots sandy from her walk on the beach. Once in the stables she hopped off her horse and handed the reins to the stable boy with a nod and a handed him a gold shilling for his trouble before she walked into the grand palace she called home; her dress and shoes sandy.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Okay thank you.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, very much!

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Name: K.Shizz
For those with faith, no explanation is necessary. For those without, no explanation is possible

A few minutes ago every tree on the island in sight was excited, bowing to the roaring storm, waving, swirling, and tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm like worship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease.

This was a big storm. It was ruining everything, and I Faith o'connel had the urge to enjoy it.
As far as could awareness go by chalky cliffs, When from the shore the hurricane beat us back, I stood upon the highlight in the storm, And when the dusky sky began to strip my sight of our land's view, I took a costly jewel from my neck, A jewel it was, bound in with diamonds, And threw it toward that land.

So Anyone who has spent a few nights in a tent during a storm can tell you: The world doesn't care all that much if you live or die.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Welcome to PorcelineRose, feel free to make your character(s) and remeber to read the rules page. :)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Did! :)

Winter Rose Phantom APPLICATION:
Name: Sakura
Looking around the area, shivering slightly as the cold snow drifted to the ground, Tanner Wales kept a tight grip on the sword at her side. In this olden time and Era, one would never know when they need a weapon for protection of either themselves or others. Tanner was in a forest of sorts on the outskirts of the old ghost town she was passing through. It was still dark when she finally decided it was safe to stay in the town and headed back-earlier, she had set her other things in one of the houses and started a small fire in the fireplace to warm it.

As Tanner continued on her way to the house, she was unaware of the imminent danger that awaited her.

message 11: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Welcome to PorcelainRoses. You are now free to create your character(s) and role-play. Have fun and don't forget to look over the rules!

Winter Rose Phantom I Have a Questionm. What are the Color of Title...?

Winter Rose Phantom Color of User Title?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Name: Rem
Example:
*Cold sweat rolled down his cheek as he ran through the night, his footsteps the only sound to be heard. He looked around, fearful of some unseen terror, then he heard her. She beckoned to him sweetly, her soft voice caressing his name, "Finn." He ran towards the sweet dream of beauty in hopes of a safe haven, only to be met by a being of wonder and fear, plaguing him like an ailment.

*She stood in wait for her prey, eyes searching. She could hear the patter of his bare feet against the cobblestone. She smiled, and like a symphony of the most sensual sounds, called to him, "Finn." She could see him running towards her like there was hope. She smirked and stepped out to meet him, her mind visualized his demise.

message 15: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Welcome to PorcelainRoses. You are now free to create your character(s) and role-play. Have fun and don't forget to look over the rules! :)

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) Thanks~

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 03:34PM) (new)

Name- Kaley.
Age-15
Example- Althaia paced up and down the path in the forest, not knowing which way to go. She heard a small sound of rustling of bushes behind her, and quickly jerked around, only to find nothing. Althaia felt as though she was being watched. She began to panic, curling up into a ball, and rocking back and forth, knowing she wasn't alone. She was not prepared for what she was about to face, not aware that she was about to breath her very last breaths.

♫♪ ♥A_Vee♥ ♪♫  (A_Vee) APPLICATION:
Name: Skye
*An example of your role-playing: Ada rushed down the dark road, skirts dragging across the filth that littered the ground. Her heart was pounding and mind spinning. A quick glance over her shoulder showed the men still pursued her. She couldn't get in enough air as she picked up her pace since her corset practically crushed her ribs. The smack smack of her feet as they hit the ground rung about making her even more paranoid. She screamed as a hand wrapped tightly around her forearm and jerked her back into a body full of muscle.

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Name:Jacob Hott
*An example of your role-playing: Jacob started down the dark winding road that began to twist with an eerie aura of distaste and sorrow. It seemed to mesmerize him as the moon crept behind the trees so gracefully as if streamed up on a wire and hoisted over a branch to be admired as an ornament gifted from heaven. The wind hits his face and calmly whispers against his ears as a witches last breath. He shudders at the thought of his mother and little sister being hung at the gallows and their soulless eyes glaring into his own. "Why did it have to be me?" He constantly ask himself as more dreaded flash backs surround his memory:His mother begging for her child to be spared, His sisters last words."May God be the only one to judge my soul righteously.", Jacob running to his sisters lifeless body and holding her still warm hand. He grabs his hand and holds it as though her warmth were still there. A gentle tear snakes down his cheek and he wipes it gingerly trying to throw the past behind him.
The moon now reaches a point in the sky so that it reflects kindly upon his face and gleams brightly in his watery eyes. He continues walking until a low growl comes from behind. He freezes on the spot as if cursed to never move again. The growl grows closer and Jacob turns slowly to find that he himself is now face to face with the ferocious Beast of Gevaudan. The creature that ripped his father to shreds who tended carelessly to his helpless flocks. Jacob stares into it's pit-like eyes. A soul of rage and vengeful bloodshed. Jacob knew at this point he was facing the oh so notorious killer known as Death.

message 20: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Welcome to PorcelainRoses. You are now free to create your character(s) and role-play. Have fun and don't forget to look over the rUles. :)

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) yay thank you

Winter Rose Phantom *Important notice* I just found out that I cant have my computer over at My dad's cause of my grades, I get it back on monday, the "charges" may be waived but i'm not sure, so If I'm not on this weekend I apologize deeply and sincerely.

message 23: by Indiana (last edited Nov 20, 2011 08:37AM) (new)

Indiana APPLICATION:
Name: Indiana
*An example of your role-playing:
Annalise beheld the perfect darkness before her. Midnight encased the meadow in black, softening the edges of reality and hushing the surrounding forest, save for a whispering breeze that rhapsodized with the leaves. She marveled at the beauty of it all, but there was no mistaking the longing in her heart for another beauty.
And then he was upon her, taking her to the grass in a swift movement.
"Nathanael," She breathed, drinking up the hard, cold features of his angelic face.
"I apologize for my late arrival, love. Escaping the watch of my master is quite difficult these nights." His voice held no tone, as usual, inflecting only slightly. This obsolete speech concerned and sometimes confused Anna, but her passion was no less.

message 24: by Winter (new)

Winter Name:Nate
*An example of your role-playing: Alen Walk through the crowd too see what was happing.It was the hanging of the Respected Captin of the city gaurd.Alen kept walking towards the bar on main street.as he was walking he ran into a begger that asked,"Sir,please Give some money to feed my child,please?"Alen walked on past,intent on getting drunk befor the sun was to set.the begger followed him half way there like a dog follows his master will when hungry.Alen,who was now annoyed by this man,turned around a broke the mans jaw.laughing about his triumph over the begger,he entered the bar and heared the sounds of a gun being loaded.he conuied towards the bar counter when three men with pistols came from behind a table.The tallist of the three said,"Well mr. Malt,this is the last time you will ever see...anything,"The man went to pull the trigger,but had it slammed into the ,Killing the Bar tenders wife.the bar tender pulled his rifle out and shot the man that was moving towards her body.the other man shot Alen in his left lung.The two Hitmen ran with bar tender following close bhind them shooting and cursing.Alen was on the floor drownig in his own blood.

message 25: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Welcome to PorcelainRoses, Axle. You are now free to create your character(s) and role-play. Have fun and don't forget to look over the rules! :)