The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight discussion


50 views
Wish I was Meghan....

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

God. When I read these books, I REALLY wish I was her.:(


Ziyue Same. I wish that I was Meghan. Going of on adventures. Going into faerie lands. Lucky devil. I wish that I was Meghan but in my own way.


Huimin yea cuz then i'd get to choose between two really hot guys and make out with both of them....
totally wish i was her...


message 4: by Ziyue (last edited Nov 04, 2011 06:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ziyue Huimin wrote: "yea cuz then i'd get to choose between two really hot guys and make out with both of them....
totally wish i was her..."


Oookaaaay. I'm looking for more adventure not the romance parts but a kiss here and there wouldn't hurt I guess.


Huimin Mimi wrote:

Oookaaaay. I'm looking for more adventure not the romance pa..."


haha yea i suppose, that's why i liked iron knight the best:)


Ziyue Cool. I didn't read it yet.


message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 10, 2011 08:15PM) (new)

Sigh.
Ash or Puck?(Iron Fey)
Harry or Ron?(Harry Potter)
Edward or Jacob?(Twilight*vomit*)
Scott or Patch?(Hush hush)
Eric or Stark?(House of night)
These are the TRUE questions in life ladies and gentlemen...
for me it's
Ash
Ron
Jacob
Patch
Stark
ALTHOUGH ALL ARE EPIC AND I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Arushi so. i wish i could have a guy like ash, i admit, and a best friend like puck (though i wish he didnt love me, because i wouldnt love him in "that" way and it would just be AWKWARD). i also really admire meghan's bravery, calmness in tough situations, and leadership qualities. she's a great girl in so many ways. i love her :D but would i want to be her?

but i dont want to have to live my entire life in fear of dying, with so many responsibilities and such. but some aspects of her, i'd take.

overall though, i wish i just had ash <3


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa wrote: "so. i wish i could have a guy like ash, i admit, and a best friend like puck (though i wish he didnt love me, because i wouldnt love him in "that" way and it would just be AWKWARD). i also really a..."

That's the main reason I started this Discussion. If I could have Ash/love. What else do you need?


Huimin Mimi wrote: "Cool. I didn't read it yet."

you should pick it up soon:)


Karlein Kwong I want to live inside a story - much more things happen there than in reality lol


Ziyue Kay wrote: "I want to live inside a story - much more things happen there than in reality lol"

Yes because then I don't have to do boring schoolwork or go to school, stay home and watch my brother, and study for tests. Rather b outside, going on adventures, laughing at Puck's jokes, doing something that doesn't involve homework. :)


Arushi Mimi wrote: "Kay wrote: "I want to live inside a story - much more things happen there than in reality lol"

Yes because then I don't have to do boring schoolwork or go to school, stay home and watch my brother..."


sigh...no homework is most definitely a plus :D


Kimberly Georgia wrote: "Sigh.
Ash or Puck?(Iron Fey)
Harry or Ron?(Harry Potter)
Edward or Jacob?(Twilight*vomit*)
Scott or Patch?(Hush hush)
Eric or Stark?(House of night)
These are the TRUE questions in life ladie..."


I agree with you on everyone of them lol


Kimberly I just want Ash.


message 16: by Ziyue (last edited Nov 23, 2011 08:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ziyue * nods in agreement
That too


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Puck. sounds like more fun to hangout with.


Kimberly yeah Puck would be the super cool best friend but as for someone to actually be with...Ash.


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think I'd want to be Meghan, she has to run off to save her brother, choose between two guys who are both amazing in their own way (but still Team Ash for me)and then run a kingdom. But don't get me wrong, she is an amazing character and it would be cool to be her for a day with Ash.


Jennifer Definitly at times i wished i was Meghan. To have a best friend that would do anything for me, and a boyfriend that would go to the ends of the Earth for me. I cant get the current boyfriend off the couch lol. The magic, beauty, and adventures that Meghan got to see and do. But being with Ash would have been the greatest adventure of all.


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my goodness! When I;m sitting in boring classes, daydreaming about the Iron Fey series I find myself smiling about Meghan. I would do anything to be her1 She gets to go on adventures, she's a queen, she has a boyfriend who would do anything for her, and a smart, but sometimes rude cat. GREAT life!


message 22: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Munson I wish i was her that would be soooooooo awesome to be in love with an incredibly hot guy that loves me and that I could go in the fea realm and be there to fight bad guys


back to top