The Making of a Man discussion

Help!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Adams (dianeadams) | 264 comments Mod
Okay, one of the prizes for my contest is an interview with Clark. I don't have a way to do this live at my blog :( sadness yes?

So what I need are some ideas for the best way to do it ahead of time so I can post it on release day. I need some suggestions. If you are the winner what would be the most fun? Email back and forth? Joint Google Doc? A fill in the blank questionnaire written by Clark?

Some great idea I haven't even thought of?

message 2: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (lyd55) | 63 comments How about Yahoo or Google chat? Both parties can either set up a new e-mail address or use their existing e-mail address.

message 3: by Diane (last edited Oct 29, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

Diane Adams (dianeadams) | 264 comments Mod
I thought about that Lydia, however I've saved chats before and the editing on it would be really extensive. The text format it saves in is really not reader friendly.

On the positive side of that, how much fun would it be to play Clark!

PS Lydia I deleted the wrong photo from the gallery, do you mind adding your comment back? I wanted to reply but messed it up lol

message 4: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (lyd55) | 63 comments That's true. I've saved chat conversations before I had to do a lot of clean up.

Is it possible to set up a blog that you and the winner knows about and conduct the interview there?

It would be fun to play Clark and be interviewed by him. I love his playful side but also his serious side.

Sure I'll head back over to the photo now.

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (LaStacy) | 5 comments You could do it through GR, if you wanted (and if they were a GR member). Either create a "group" that is just for you and that person or message them. Not much better than Google docs though so not sure what the benefit would be. Depends on how much back and forth you are anticipating, I guess :) Good luck!