Knight/Warrior Roleplay discussion

Role Play > Knight Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Should it be a quest for the Holy Grail type thing or is it all battling?))

message 2: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((LOL--what's the speed velocity of a sparrow?

Um, maybe they should go on a quest, but maybe a really cool, serious quest of some awesome sort.))

message 3: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((A awesome quest for glory, power, love, and finding one's true self, filled with battles of supreme epicness?))

message 4: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((I like you idea Jade! ^_^ Probably the elaborate plot that Zakari suggested, lol. Okay, I'll make my charrie.))

message 5: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((AWESOMENESS. I shall, too! But later. I have to go. :3))

message 6: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Let's do a quest. Um, maybe for this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladiu... I think in a time of war, our knightly peeps would want a way to win a war. I also might change my charries or make new ones.))

message 7: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((Sure, sounds great. ^.^))

message 8: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Yay! Now to make my charrie...))

message 9: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((How should the journey begin?))

message 10: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Should I just go ahead?))

message 11: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Wow, this would be 4 posts in a row... Oh well.))

Faolan sat in the shade of a tree, overlooking the camp. Knights, soldiers, and messengers hurried about, preparing in case they had to return to battle again. He sighed, his body feeling heavy from the many bruises and old scars he had gained from the war.

message 12: by Zakari (new)

Zakari | 182 comments ((Sorry. I'll help you out, promise. I have to do homework right now, but I'll get there.))

message 13: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Oh, it's all right. ^_^ I just didn't know how to begin so I just posted something.))

message 14: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments As he watched the people move about, the sun sank past noon and headed towards early evening. Groaning, he finally got up and headed back into camp, thinking by now his absence would be noticed and he would soon get in trouble.