Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

Archive > The Brothels

Comments Showing 1-50 of 637 (637 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
As you guess, this area of the city verges on Luxuria itself, but isn't considered the formal territory of the Sin, though the passages beneath the buildings lead to the safer territories of Lust's own home for in cases of strife.

The buildings themselves are a soft pink, the windows shaded with rich, red velvet. Only the best of the best furnishes these places, and only those whom Lust deems worthy dwell within.

((Midnight_Kiss, if you want anything changed in the description, just tell me. And don't get to graphic here, people.))

message 2: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Gishen sits upon a couch by a fire with in a brothel watching the flames flicker sleepily.

message 3: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((is this open for everyone?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments (Yeah, the slaves just walked into this topic)

message 5: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Yep.))

Kaede felt his gaze soften as his sight landed upon the brothels-and the women milling about them. Though many looked upon the buildings with distaste, for him this was his only home, and he was glad for it, and was proud of his deeds here.

Breaking himself from his wistfulness, he beckoned the slaves forward, pointing to the rosy door. Take her through and give her to the girls, wait there until I return."

message 6: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((whos he talking to?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments (The slaves)

December's body relaxed as they entered the area. She felt safe there, for some reason, more powerful.

message 8: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((k))

Sami nodded at Kaede and took December. She was probably the only one who was in the right shape to help someone else.

message 9: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((To the whole group of slaves. Sorry if wasn't clear..))

message 10: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((haha its fine!!))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December's bleeding had stopped, although her front was covered in blood.

message 12: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami laid her down gently on the ground and took off her own over-shirt so she was only in a thin tanktop. She used to shirt to try and clean up some of the blood until Kaede returned.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December winced in her sleep as Sami cleaned her.

message 14: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami saw her wince and tried to be a little gentler. When she finished she through the shirt away and stayed by December, not wanting to move her while she slept.

message 15: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Kaede stomped towards the back, pinching his nose in an effort to stay calm. A simple pick up had turned into an absolute mess, and the stress headache was building itself in the back of his head swiftly.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December groaned slightly.

message 17: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (last edited Oct 29, 2011 04:10PM) (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami watched him carefully. Why was he paying so much attention to this girl? Something was up with him, but she wasn't sure what... She looked down at December, wondering if she was awake.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December kept her eyes close, it was easier not to move that way. Why the hell had she even gone to that part of town in the first place? Now someone knew who she was.

message 19: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

The sleek pigeon cooed softly as he tied his message to its leg, burbling happily as he threw it into the sky. Lust considered it her duty to be aware of everything that happened, and she would definitely find this interesting.

Sighing, he went through a side door, pulling two of the more experienced girls along with him as he wound his way back to the front room of the building.

message 20: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((who'd he take?))

message 21: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Two prostitutes, he's got to get the younger girls in the slave group ready for what they are going to have to go through.))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December could hear footsteps, but tried to ignore them. She had to think of a way to get out of here before something happened to her. Before Lust saw her.

message 23: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (last edited Oct 29, 2011 04:27PM) (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((Oh god... lol))

Sami watched him with disgust. This whole scheme was disgusting. She stood up slowly and looked around at the other girls. They looked like they were about to cry or collapse. She was on her own. She waited for Kaede to return.

message 24: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Gishen watches the proceeding in the brothel silently, he stands up after a bit and approaches the strongest looking one Sami. "You slave" he says calmly "What's your name?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December opened one eye, she was alone except for a handful of slaves. Now was her chance. December hoisted herself to her feet, trying not to make any noise, or put any weight on her bloodied shoulder.

message 26: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami turned towards Gishen. "Sami. My name is Sami." She faced him with a hard stare. He didn't scare her, and she wasn;t about ot be treated like dirt.

message 27: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"They are younger than our usually batch," he murmured, pulling a face. "A man of Wrath took his share of the good ones, and it was luck only that we got these whelps."

Falyn, a petite, dark haired girl of Spanish descent tsked sadly, crossing her arms across her chest. "I expected more, Kaede, why didn't you just, I don't know, offer him and his lackeys a night worth of their pleasure?"

He threw her a sour look. "Why would I want to bring a crowd of them here?"

She sighed again, shaking her head. "Come on, we better round 'em up before they get it into their heads to run."

message 28: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Momo wrote: "Sami turned towards Gishen. "Sami. My name is Sami." She faced him with a hard stare. He didn't scare her, and she wasn;t about ot be treated like dirt."

"Oh Sami" he says "Nice name, very nice" he approaches her running his hand down her face "Beautiful eyes as well... And you seem strong willed"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December had started for the door, her vision fading in and out of black, before she heard footsteps coming back. Damn...

message 30: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments She watched him carefully, not answering. She kept a straight face and tried to ignore his soft touch on her skin. She knew too well not to be fooled by gentleness.

message 31: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"Where do you think you are going?" Kaede questioned, materializing out of the woodwork as his co-workers led the majority of the slaves to the back, so as not to disturb the customers. "You'll" not survive in your condition.

message 32: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Gishen laughs a mirthful soft laugh "Very strong willed. I don't fool you do I?" he stares at her a few seconds his hand nor moving from her face "Are you afraid here?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December slowly turned to look at him, not saying anything. She was scared out of her mind, but she couldn't let him know that.

message 34: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami put her hands on her hips and let out a powerful laugh, it sounded like bells and echoed off the walls. She rested on one hip. "Afraid? Of you? Not a chance." Her eyes glinted as a smirk settled on her lips.

message 35: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments He lets his hand fall to her shoulder were it reasts "Oh I didn't mean of me per say" he says his tone not changed from it's calmness "But your situation in general, look around, you're in a brothel, as a slave. Men will come in every night and choose you as their mate for the night. Some will be gentle, but others will beat you mercilessly. Men of wrath are known for their particular violence... We've had to charge a few extra to replace the dead slaves" he looks directly in her eyes "You should be afraid"

message 36: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Lissy, Gonna Marry Darren Criss wrote: "December slowly turned to look at him, not saying anything. She was scared out of her mind, but she couldn't let him know that."

He sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder. "If you are fearing that we will keep you here, it is unjustified. As soon as you are healed, you will be free to leave." With all eloquence, he back away, giving her her space. "But if you wish to die on the streets, be my guest."

message 37: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

R.J Carter wrote: "((dudes, i lack the imagination skills for this at the moment, this sucks........))"

((No worries, you can kick back at the Gypsy city you want, things are going a bit slower there....))

message 38: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami stopped laughing. "Do I look like I'm going to let some jerk beat me to death? THEY should be afraid, not me. This place..." SHe shook her head slowly. "It's disgusting." She stared into his eyes calmly, all laughter gone from her face.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December hugged herself, wincing slightly from moving her arm, and looked at the ground. "I... I'm afraid of what will happen if she sees me."

message 40: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "What are you going to do about it" he asks still calm "You're a slave, you have no power to do anything... I've even seen particularly violent and resistant slaves get their feet cut off" He frowns "I'm only saying this as advice, you're going to be sent to bed against your will no matter what become a good actor and you should live"

message 41: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

A slow understanding dawned on the blonde man, and a quirky smirk wormed its way on his mostly stoic face. "The Lady Lust can care less who passes through her doors, and it is not odd to see a woman being catered too here, since we serve both sexes."

message 42: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami smiled. If only he knew.... "What am I going to do about it? I guess we'll find out. And thanks for the advice, but I think I can handle it." She smirked. "Be careful, it's not good to get emotionally attached to a slave... Especially a sex slave."

message 43: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Gishens eyebrows raise and a smirks goes across his face "Of course not" He looks up and sees Kaede.

"Kaede" he shouts going over to the blonde man.
"How are you? How did it go? The shipment seems small"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December frowned, maybe he really didn't know who she was. "Why are you helping me? What do you want?" She really didn't need to ask that last question, he was a man of Lust--they only wanted one thing.

message 45: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami watched the two men carefully. She started to back away towards the rest of the castle to go take a peek around. She stayed quiet, trying not to get noticed.

message 46: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

His eyes flash for a moment, as if reading her thoughts. "Believe it or not, prostitutes can love too. Now come, we need to stitch you up."

He paused as he heard Gishens call, and smiled slightly to himself. "Believe it or not, I was mugged by a Man of Wrath and had to make some rather big cuts to their number, your welcome to go and try to get them back though!"

message 47: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Oh wrath" he mutters going up to him "They've been raiding our slave shipments often." he looks at Kaede "At least you're okay"

((Can they be like sorta a thing? Well as much a thing as men of lust are.))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December's frown deepened. She didn't understand what Kaede meant by that, but she kept quiet as he talk to the other man.

message 49: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Sami got to the main door into the rest of the castle and opened it. It groaned loudly but she tried to slip through before they could hear.

message 50: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((You mean Kaede and Gishens as a couple or as friends...?))

Kaede flicked back his hair, frowning slightly. "Yes, they are becoming quite a problem, and it is my excellent negotiation skills that I have to thank for that."

He shot out a hand to grip Decemeber's wrist, making sure she didn't take to wandering off again while he was momentarily distracted. "But at least they haven't tried anything on the Brothels themselves."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13