Heroes of Olympus discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
Great Prophecies 1 & 2 > The Great Prophecy... 2 - The Quest People

Comments Showing 1-50 of 446 (446 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Savannah (last edited Nov 11, 2011 09:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah | 2093 comments So, I know everybody is kinda like, "duh" on this, but I'd like to know if anyone has any different opinions. I think that these will be the people on the quest

1. Percy Jackson
2. Jason Grace
3. Piper McLean
4. Leo Valdez
5. Annabeth Chase
6. Frank Zhang
7. Hazel Levesque (Thanks Chloe!)
So, I know everyone was kind of expecting this (unless you weren't, which is fine), and I was wondering if you could choose one other person to go on the quest (like, if it were 8 people instead of 7), who would it be?

message 2: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Nov 04, 2011 01:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Ashley *Wish*On*A*Blue*Shining*Star* wrote: "I think the eighth one might be Nico or just one of the 7 demigods... oh, wait! Nevermind! Nico's in Rome!"
Yeah but besides that he'd probably be good to have as one of the seven, or eight I suppose

Savannah | 2093 comments Interesting! I like that point!

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments My demigod lover is sadly not one of the seven byt will be an important character thats what ive agreed upon.... :'(

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments *Hazel Levesque and Thalia, Grover or Tyson

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Um... isn't the prophecy only for demigods?

Savannah | 2093 comments YEs, but I was just saying that if it could be anyone from any of the books, who would you choose?

Savannah | 2093 comments The Blind Goddess- Who is it? NIco?

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

I bet.

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments of course...for Mrs Nico Di Angelo...lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

:) i think that Thalia would be the one most helpful (no offence to anything or anyone else) because Nico would be all cross about it and he seems to know how this is going to turn out, and hasn't Grover been a little absent in the past books, and Tyson is busy in Posiedon's forges.

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments yeah, I think Nico will have his important part in the following books, as he also needs to be saved etc..

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Nov 21, 2011 12:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

I wonder how it would work out if he saved everyone else when they were trying to save him. That'd be kinda awkward. Though I would probably laugh a little, at the ironic-ness of it all *giggle*

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments omg....you have such a great fantasy!!! how do you get all these ideas ?!? =D

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

They hop around like bunny rabbits in my head...yeah my brain is weird...=)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments I can imagine that...=D

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

=)...well anyway we came up with I think about five people: Grover, Tyson, Nico, Reyna and Thalia. Anyone else?

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Isabelle wrote: "=)...well anyway we came up with I think about five people: Grover, Tyson, Nico, Reyna and Thalia. Anyone else?"

ah Nico! <333333333333

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

lol! If I put up a poll for these demigods I bet I'll know who you vote for.

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 9 comments I taught it was 7 demigods

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Teehee no doubt about it...

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aarun wrote: "I taught it was 7 demigods"

It is but we're saying if you could add another one which would it be.

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments I would like Reyna or thalia...

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hmmm...imagine if one of the seven were Dakota, I'd laugh my head off so bad.

Savannah | 2093 comments that would be beyond crazy.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Oh gods..... I love that kid he makes me die of laughter

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah, "Welcome to the Percy Party, I mean Party Percy".
I can just imagine him fumbling his lines in front of Gaea "You're gonna bet us, uh I mean WE"RE gonna beat YOU!" I think Gaea would surrender just cause she can't stop laughing. How charming.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Lmfao, I bet I know what his battle cry would be.... " RED COOLAIDE!

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments and I bet he would distract the enemy by taking his goblet and playing the drums with a bunch of shields!

message 30: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

lol! Imagine Gaea tries to steal his KoolAid. She wouldn't know what hit her. =)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments LMFAO!!!!!

message 32: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments Savannah wrote: "So, I know everybody is kinda like, "duh" on this, but I'd like to know if anyone has any different opinions. I think that these will be the people on the quest

1. Percy Jackson
2. Jason Grace
3..."

Thanks for mentioning my name!

message 33: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments OMG Gaea would like tke it, then Dakota would go on like a total rampage ripping Gaea into pieces

Aarun (Ndog1025) | 9 comments If gaea stole his coolaid she would be dead

message 35: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Nov 29, 2011 01:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

What a charming guy, Dakota is...and KoolAid obsessed but whatever...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments imagine in a battle dakota would be going around shouting "die koolaid stealing giants!die!"it would be hilarious:D:D:D

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments LMFAO!!!!!

message 38: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Dec 05, 2011 12:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

That would be the awsomest thing ever since Tyson's battle call 'Peanut butter!'

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Lmfao wanna rp????

message 40: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

kay be there in a bit, just finishing reading a chapter of a fanfic.

message 41: by Roma K (last edited Dec 05, 2011 12:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Kkkkkkk im there already

message 42: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

So should I put up a poll on who should be the eighth demigod if there was one?

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments YESSSSSS MAKE SURE NICO'S THERE!!!!

message 44: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Don't worry it wouldn't be the same without him.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments could someone please explain what LMFAO means

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments L=laugh
M= my
F=freaking
A=allergies
O=off

Well thats my translation

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

it really means
L=laugh
M=my
F=f***ing
A=a**
O=off

that's why i never use it.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Yea i like my version better...

message 49: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Well at least you got rid of your allergies...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments i prefer romas version better

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9