Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Black Market

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
People from all around come here, across the crumbling land that was once America, and anything you need and don't can be bought here. Though the Sins do not necessarily approve of this place, it doesn't stop them from purchasing their own illegal items from here.

message 2: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian under Sloth's order entered the market

message 3: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "We'll need...well, actually, I may have forgotten what we need. You have the list." Sloth stretched and let out a long yawn. "Let's hurry up and get out of here as fast as we can."

message 4: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "yes, mistress" Brian said rolling his eyes
"first thing is apples? why apples?"he asked

message 5: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth paused and blinked. "Apples is on there? That's weird...I actually don't know why. But it must have been a good reason. So get them."

message 6: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian rolled his eyes again and grabbed them
"next is one Zweihander (thats a type of sword),let me guess Wrath" he asked

message 7: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "...why is that on there?" she scratched the back of her head and then shrugged.

message 8: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments brian ordered one other sword
"next, a new blanket, why do you need a new one?" he asked

message 9: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments She snorted. "You can never have enough blankets. Don't be a fool."

message 10: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian rolled his eyes and ordered three
"next, i think this is Lusts work"he said and showed sloth the inappropriate thing

message 11: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments (hello)

message 12: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Bloodblader wrote: "Brian rolled his eyes and ordered three
"next, i think this is Lusts work"he said and showed sloth the inappropriate thing"

"Hmm...probably. Well, you know the drill." Sloth waved him off. "Why consult me for every little thing?"

message 13: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian went and grabbed everything elts on the list
"here you go" Brian said

message 14: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Thank you," Sloth said, giving Brian one of her bright smiles. "You're a faithful follower, Brian. What do you want as a reward for your loyalties to Sloth?"

message 15: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "well I could use a new sword, you ruined my last one" brain said

message 16: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth gave Brian a rare grin. "Now, now, that was fair and square. Anything else?"

message 17: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "well..." Brian said tryin to hide his face that had turned a little red

message 18: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth contained a snort. "Don't tell me, the great Brian is tongue tied?"

message 19: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " I think I have fallen for my mistress" Brian said aloud facing away from sloth

message 20: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth snorted coldly. "That's nice," she said.

message 21: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian rolled his eyes
" I should have know better then to say that out loud" he said walking ahead of sloth

message 22: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "You should have," she said. "But regardless of...that...what is it you want?"

message 23: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " jest for get it" Brian said walking on

message 24: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Don't walk away from your mistress," Sloth commanded. "Tell me. Tell me what it is."

message 25: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " you ok well to be more then jest doing small jobs for you" brian said stopping

message 26: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth gave him a curious look. "Are you trying to seduce your mistress with promises of romance?" she asked.

message 27: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " maybe I was but for get it" Brian said

message 28: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments She pursed her lips. "You give up too easily for my liking."

message 29: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " Brian stopped
" really " Brian said
He turned and grabbed sloth and kissed her
" there happy?" he said

message 30: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth lazily blinked up at him. "No," she said.

(Hate to end it on such a depressing note, but gotta go ^-^)

message 31: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments ( ok good night)
" that's exactly why I said for get it earlier , because I knew you would jest push me off, that I could not make you happy, ok " brian said

message 32: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Don't be depressed. Nobody can make me happy. I'm Sloth. I'm indifference."

message 33: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "you know, why did you choose me as a servant after what i did" Brian asked

message 34: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Because you showed strength and endurance," she replied. "Those are admirable traits in a servant."

message 35: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "I TRETENED TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!" Brian yelled

message 36: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Exactly," Sloth said. "Strength indeed. Call me suicidal, but..."

message 37: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments " was there any thing other then that, that made you choose me?"Brian asked

message 38: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "No," she muttered flatly.

message 39: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian rolled his eyes and walked off

message 40: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Take another step," Sloth said, "and you can go back to wherever you came from."

message 41: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments Brian stopped grumbling under his breath

message 42: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "I thought so," she said smugly.

message 43: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments "your lucky i stay, and you now know why" Brian said walking back to Sloth

message 44: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments (yo, you on)

message 45: by Bloodblader (new)

message 46: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 100 comments (...)

message 47: by Bloodblader (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.