Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Downtown

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
This isn't the best place to be if you are interested in keeping your money and your sacred innocence. This is the home of the lower Disciples, and where Lust frees those she deems unworthy to work for her.

Much like the slums that preceded it, this place is filled with the lowest of the low, and those who get by in life by poisoning, robbing, and selling themselves to others.

message 2: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Oct 29, 2011 09:47AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December finished off the rest of the bread she had lifted from a man sleeping on the side of the rode, she spent an hour praying for forgiveness, just so she didn't feel guilty.

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Kaede, dressed as was considered appropriate for a student of Lust, cast his gaze around the hazy life that was his former home.

The girls, he realized with a hint of sadness, were not the ones he had worked with before, and, having questioned a few, he learned that more than a few had been taken as victory prizes by foreigners from the West, Wichita or something like that.

But, the geaography certainly hadn't changed in his absence, that was for sure. Oh, perhaps the buildings were a little more worn, the streets a little more cracked, but it was the same place, all in all.

But he had not come here for wistful memorial. Lust was an impatient woman...thing, and she had been quite adamant when it came to her supply of contraband from the South, and the only way to get to the black market was through this filthy hole of a place.

message 4: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Demonic is Kaede moving slaves?))

message 5: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Yeah, that and her aphrodisiacs.))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December stopped, she hadn't realized where she was going and just now found herself in the place she'd been avoiding for years.

message 7: by Cody (last edited Oct 29, 2011 10:03AM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Okay.))

Zasad walks down alleys looking for his target, "Were is he, her slaves need brought to wrath. Where is he" He turns a corner and sees Kaede

"Ah! There you are" He laughs maniacally drawing his pistol and pointing it at his head.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments (Kaede is a guy...)

message 9: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Woops O.O, sorry fixed))

message 10: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((LMAO! Kaede is a dude! Though he is rather girly...))

Kaede turned with a muffled sigh at the clearly mad person aiming a gun rather accurately, stuffing his hands into the bell sleeves of his kimono.

"I take it your one of Wrath's men, hmm?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December tried to turn around before she got too deep into Downtown, but she saw two men, one with a gun pointed at the other's head, and froze.

message 12: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Yes" he says curtly, "Now if you don't want your head blown off walk away and leave this contraband here for me to take to wrath. For our use" He pushes the gun forward, aiming more accurately.

((Lol Zasad is going to end up taunting him over his girlishness probably.))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December backed up, pressing against a wall. She got a bad vibe from these people, like the white-coats in the lab.

message 14: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Kaede, with the elegance whipped into him long ago, flicked his eyes to their visitor, blinking slowly, warningly. Be silent! he silently thought, hoping beyond hope that she would have the intelligence to obey.

Turning back to his little issue, he smiled charmingly at the rather frightening man. "Now you wouldn't want to enraged Miss Lust, now would you, I hear she is quite influential, are you sure your Master wants her to be so disappointed that she didn't receive her delivery?"

message 15: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Oh now, what can you do to convince me?" He asks threateningly "Wrath is stronger then lust."

message 16: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"But Lust, I hear, has a certain Greed wrapped around her little finger." His smile dropped, "Now why don't you drop that gun and we can discuss this like civil men?"

message 17: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Greed has always been weak" he mutters. "We don't need two against us" He lowers his gun "Fine, what?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December's eyes stayed on the men, but she slowly slipped along the wall. One have them had seen her, it would be much harder to get away now.

message 19: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Once more the small smile snapped back in place, almost pink eyes curving with joy. "Neither do we need Wrath irritated with our Lady."

He swept his arm towards the slaves tethered to the lamppost, slim fingers, curling slightly as he brought it back to rest his chin on. "Why do we not split these little creatures a fair half and half, Lust herself only needs a paltry sum to replace the ones that that have lost their use for her. Does that sound ideal to you?"

message 20: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Wrath needs more" he barks "Our slaves don't last as long as yours do, we get 3 quarters" he says "Unless you have something else to convince me otherwise."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December turned to run, but tripped on uneven ground and fell. She tore up one arm on the asphalt and bit her lip to stop from crying out.

message 22: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"Not anything you would be interested," he muttered darkly, brushing back his hair. Lust did not need a war again so soon, and he was sure she would rather have less slaves then have the warrior's of the Wrathful storming their streets.

His teeth gritted, biting into the soft flesh of his cheek. "Fine, but only if you provide us with a guard until we pass through the Market."

message 23: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Lissy, Gonna Marry Darren Criss wrote: "December turned to run, but tripped on uneven ground and fell. She tore up one arm on the asphalt and bit her lip to stop from crying out."

He winced at the audible crash the girl made as she stumbled, silently cursing. The warrior would not to be able to miss such a commotion.

message 24: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "I may be interested" he mutters darkly and then starts laughing. "But yes I'll guard you till then. After that I take my slaves to Castle Wrath."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December sat up., putting all her weight on her good arm. The ground was colored in blood now, and she could taste some in her mouth. Stupid human body...

message 26: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Zasad turns towards the sound "Now then who is this" he laughs looking at her "Oh and she's bleeding"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December held her arm, trying to scamper to her feet. She had to get out of here.

message 28: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Kaede had to resist the urge to glance at the girl from the corner of his eye and nodded sagely to the warrior, smile straining beneath the pressure of the façade. For a rather rude person like himself, being polite was like having thorns in ones tongue. "That is all I asked for, I give you much thanks."

He bowed low, bouncing up with little exertion. "Why do you not take your pick of the slaves now, I am sure you and your Master only want the best of the best, no?"

message 29: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Zasad raises the gun at December "Don't move fool"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December narrowed her eyes at Zasad, "Give me the gun." Her voice was thick, overpowering.

message 31: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Now don't make me angry" he says to December.

"Kaede, we'll finish out transaction in a moment" he says not taking his eyes off of December.

message 32: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Kaede watch these going ons with lidded eyes, smile slipping into a hard line. Though he had no love for those of the Wrath, he could not allow a Disciple be killed by a rat or an outcast, whatever the hell she was. Silently, he eased the bone thin needles from his hair, slipping four of them between his fingers, as his instructor had taught him.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments "I want the gun," She told him. She hadn't told someone she wanted something since she was little, but she knew he would give it to her.

message 34: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Zasad's eyes narrow and a frown crosses his face "now you're starting to irritate me. You don't want that.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December held out her hand, "Give it to me."

message 36: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments A look of pain crosses his eyes for a moment and he staggers "What was that" he barks ire crossing his eyes.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments "You're about to give me your gun," December told him.

message 38: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Wrathful Warriors=Completely bull-headed))

Resisitng the urge to sigh, Kaede decided to sit himself down, as this fight was going clearly nowhere as of yet, examining his nails.

message 39: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "Why do I want to" he questions himself. Then wrath comes out "NO!!" He draws his knife in his other hand and charges forward.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December saw movement out of the corner of her eye, and looked over at Kaede, expecting an attack. It was too late when she realized the was just stepping away, and her concentration was broken. She looked back at Zasad in time to see the knife.

message 41: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Are we aloud to hurt other characters but not kill them without permission?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments (I'm not sure... but December really had no way to stop him. It takes her a bit to gain control.)

message 43: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Especially considering like Demonic said Wrath warriors are completely bull headed lol. So you don't mind?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments (No. So I guess it wouldn't be without permission. Just don't kill her)

message 45: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Okay that's fine.))

He stabs the knife down into her shoulder "Don't speak"

message 46: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Kaede could step in to prevent him from harming her to badly?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments (That's what I was hoping.)

December cried out, her body screaming. She took a shaky breath and touched the mans cheek, "You don't want to hurt me..."

message 48: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "I wouldn't be so sure!" he yells in her face.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) | 537 comments December cringed, and tried to pull her shoulder off the knife.

message 50: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Kaede, slightly disgusted at the spraying blood, got to his feet, sashaying over Zasad's side. "Is it wise to kill her?" he questioned, putting his hands, with a moment of hesitation, over the blade, "She could be the offspring of someone important..."

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.