Welcome > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pikachu (new)

Pikachu (imbehindyou) | 13 comments Mod
Hello!

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina (marshnina) | 1 comments Mod
Hi everyone: I have always had an affinity for reading and books have been a part of my life before I could even read. I am currently reading mystery/crime novels.

message 3: by Pikachu (new)

Cool!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi all, I'm Sean. I love reading and writing. I have a wide range of interests - everything from Dean Koontz to J.K Rowling. Just got into the Hunger Games and am liking it so far.

message 5: by Pikachu (new)

The Hunger Games are really good I read all 3 books.

message 6: by Mary (last edited Oct 30, 2011 02:12PM) (new)

Mary (marybeth02) | 1 comments Hello. I am Mary. I love reading. It wasn't always that way. I feel in love with books after I read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde when I was 17. I am currently reading the "Host" and powering my way through the end of a book called "Good in Bed". I received a book called "Shiver" for my birthday. That looks pretty good. That is my line up! I have been wanting to read good psychological thriller... anyone have any suggestions? =)

message 7: by Pikachu (new)

I kept on frogeting that I haven't finished Frankestien.

message 8: by Sami (new)

Sami (pianogrl14) | 6 comments Hey my name is Sami. I love reading- I read 38 books this summer alone... like Mary, I havn't always liked reading. I began to love reading when I read The Secrets of Stonely series. After that I figured out that there were lots of other books by this same company and I fell in love with reading- I love Christion Suspensful romance (confusing rite?) The series is called Love Inspired Suspense. If anyone has ever read any books out of this series- Pleez give me some suggestions!!!! Thanks!!!

message 9: by Pikachu (new)

I've always loved reading even through my peers don't. I have my own mini-library in my house. About 500 books. I'm always enchanted with reading and could never part with books.