Roleplay for Girls discussion

Games > Would You Rather

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Ooohkaaay I hope you all know how to play this, but if you don't then it's very simple. One person asks something like, "Would you rather wear orange kneesocks all your life or never wear socks?" And the next person answers and asks another question. Simple. :D

message 2: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Would you rather have no teeth at all or just a bunch of really moldy black ones? O_O

Alex is a Crazy Pony None, cause mold kills.

Would you rather listen to Spongebob laughing on end for an hour or brush your teeth for twenty minutes with mustard?

message 4: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (PrincessAnnaLee) | 7 comments Spongebob because I hate mustard.

Would you rather Live in a place where it's 99 degrees all year or a place where it's -5?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally 15. I hate hot weather....HATE it!

Would you rather eat jell-o with a knife or eat soup with a fork?

Lol, I couldnt come up with a better one....lol

message 6: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (PrincessAnnaLee) | 7 comments soup because I can' eat Jell-o, I'm vegetarian.

Would you rather swim 1 mile against a current or jog 3 miles on a perfect day?

message 7: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Ugly costume

Would you rather never read another book or only read books the rest of your life?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Only read books! I sort of do that now...Lol

Would you rather listen to the Top 40 songs of the time period (famous music) for the rest of your life, or the Top 40 songs of the 80's for the rest of your life?

message 9: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Eh, I guess modern music. I don't want to be stuck in the past.

Would you rather fall in love and get hurt or never fall in love but never know what it's like to get hurt or be in love?

message 10: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Nyan Cat. I'm sorry, but at least it's cute.

Would you rather be famous and die young but remembered forever or live to be really really old but die and be forgotten by the next generations?

message 11: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) WTF. Um, violin...I feel like playing with my tongue would hurt...

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or fly?

message 12: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Um...I guess uncommon because then I could abbreviate it or do a nickname

message 13: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) Would you rather eat or drink right now?

message 14: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) LOL YOU that question was intended for someone else ik so I'll ask it again

Would you rather eat me or Marie (I know it's cannibalism but trust me I'd be sweeter)

message 15: by Liv (new)

Liv (osf1998) YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu

Would you rather bite me or Marie?